BREAKING: House Republicans Locate Emails and Text Messages Implicating Pelosi in Failed Jan 6 Capitol Security Operation

Wrong. When they police say a suspect is armed they mean he has a gun, period.
Really dickless? So..if a suspect has a knife..he's not armed? A club..not armed? Or..do they say..suspect is armed with a knife, or a club, or a bat?
Every time I read your posts I can feel the stupid just oozing from you~

Nothing will be reported by MSM and GOP dislike Trump too since they love their monarchy. Guests have been on Hannity for years, some even foaming at the mouth that "this is insane". They then follow with an empty, random, indirect calls that "the GOP must do something about this!".

What, in the last six years has been done of all the guests on Hannity and calls for various action? Fox News won't even put it on their front website. They ignored the legal battles in AZ for weeks also.

Sorry, this will remain a Nothing Burger because few people care about transparency and accountability. The moves China is making with Germany, France and Australia in the last week alone is a strong message "no one can stop our endless growth so keep doing whatever it is you do in the West, we are going to take more marketshare"

The monarchy you fought to escape is returning, thanks in no small part to your "allies. Americans will have to learn to accept it because nothing is changing except the U.S place in the world, sadly.
Well..at least we'll always have Canada to feel superior toward, like a dim-witted side-kick the gang keeps around..to kick on occasion eh?

The protesters were already assembled at the capitol PRIOR to Trumps speech.

That's called the inconvient truth.

Trump was nowhere near the capitol at the time and the protestors would have had to walk over a mile if they had wanted to storm the capitol from hearing his speech, nobody did this.
No, that is what is called a lie.

Really dickless? So..if a suspect has a knife..he's not armed? A club..not armed? Or..do they say..suspect is armed with a knife, or a club, or a bat?
Every time I read your posts I can feel the stupid just oozing from you~
The police do not put out a bulletin saying the suspect is armed unless he has a gun. You know this to be true.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Well..at least we'll always have Canada to feel superior toward, like a dim-witted side-kick the gang keeps around..to kick on occasion eh?

Indeed you will.

I'm Canadian by birth only. A son of God, homeless in many ways as much as I tried to have one. I've certainly learned far too much about my country to be optimistic of our future and the few, quiet voices who shrink when the going gets tough.

Your nation hasn't been listening, thus, without Americas leadership and loyalty to your Constitution and Values, we are all going to suffer the same fate anyways.

I learned Mandarin up to HSK2, it should be a mandatory language in school, they will run this planet soon enough.

Last edited:
She's cold busted. None of what happened on January 6 was Trump's fault.

Hilarious

The keystone cops...

She's cold busted. None of what happened on January 6 was Trump's fault.

That and more will be coming out next year when Republicans hold a real 1/6 commission, and the commies will not be able to select our representatives like they stunt they pulled this time.

Time to put Nancy in front of Congress to answer all our questions under oath. Same with the Capitol police chief and we need to find out EVERYTHING that took place between them and others when it came to securing the Capitol. That along with any of the 14 FBI whistleblowers that may have been involved or have legitimate evidence of what took place as well.

That and more will be coming out next year when Republicans hold a real 1/6 commission, and the commies will not be able to select our representatives like they stunt they pulled this time.

Time to put Nancy in front of Congress to answer all our questions under oath. Same with the Capitol police chief and we need to find out EVERYTHING that took place between them and others when it came to securing the Capitol. That along with any of the 14 FBI whistleblowers that may have been involved or have legitimate evidence of what took place as well.
You're a joke.

Go chasing those farts rays.

Forum List

Back