Breaking: Intel Agencies ***REFUSED*** To Show up At Congress Hearing...WTF?

Yeah, that's why the FBI and Obama were kept in the dark.

Repeat after me: Trump knows more than our US Intelligence Agencies. Everyone is lying except Trump.

Just like Obama, hypocrite.

Obama: I’m a better intelligence briefer than my intelligence briefers - AEI

Too bad you see those 2 things as being the same. You failed English.

I tutor English but nice try. Too bad you don't have a problem with your side's narcissistic assholes. You'd have at least some credibility then.

You can teach english but saying that Trump saying he knows more than the Generals is the same as Obama saying he's a better briefer is the same thing shows either you dont understand or you're purposefully lying
ISIS just retook Palmyra.
Obvious most 15 year old boys know more than our Generals.

Yeah, that's why the FBI and Obama were kept in the dark.

Repeat after me: Trump knows more than our US Intelligence Agencies. Everyone is lying except Trump.

I tutor English but nice try. Too bad you don't have a problem with your side's narcissistic assholes. You'd have at least some credibility then.

You can teach english but saying that Trump saying he knows more than the Generals is the same as Obama saying he's a better briefer is the same thing shows either you dont understand or you're purposefully lying

Intelligence briefers give the POTUS information he is not aware of and offer recommendations. Obama's claim that he is better at it than actual intelligence agents is comparable.

Intelligence briefers give the POTUS information he is not aware of and offer recommendations. Obama's claim that he is better at it than actual intelligence agents is comparable.

He didnt say he knew more and thats where your comparison fails

I disagree. In context, he listed all the things he was better at than the professionals, including intelligence briefing.

I disagree. In context, he listed all the things he was better at than the professionals, including intelligence briefing.

Obama's better at everything than everyone. Just ask him!

Briefing not knowing more. I guess to an English tutor like yourself those are the same thing but for the purposes of comparison they arent

RECAPPING

So called "Intel sources" have no problem disclosing to the Democrat Media Complex information that Russia interfered in our election process trough hacking.

BUT Those sources

1- REFUSED to testify UNDER OATH - UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY - at the Pennsylvania Federal Court Recount Hearing

2- REFUSED to testify under oath - UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY - at the Congressional Hearings - those "solid Americans" REFUSED to let Congress cross examine them

Inquiring minds want to know WHY

Briefing not knowing more. I guess to an English tutor like yourself those are the same thing but for the purposes of comparison they arent

The one doing the briefing is the one with more knowledge. That's why he's briefing the other one ... to inform. The context of the quote also reinforces my position. He is listing all the things he's better at than his professional advisors, speech writers, etc.

You disagree. You think I'm stupid for disagreeing with you, and I think your position is purely partisan-based. -shrug-

The one doing the briefing is the one with more knowledge. That's why he's briefing the other one ... to inform. The context of the quote also reinforces my position. He is listing all the things he's better at than his professional advisors, speech writers, etc.

You disagree. You think I'm stupid for disagreeing with you, and I think your position is purely partisan-based. -shrug-

So when Obama says hes a better briefer you think that means he thinks he's better at knowing more than the briefer.

That explains it, just like I said. You're mixing shit up

Intel panel nixes briefing on alleged Russian interference in US election after resistance

The House Intelligence Committee abruptly canceled a briefing set for Thursday on alleged Russian interference in the U.S. election, after intelligence agencies refused to provide representatives for the session,

Folks this provides prima facie evidence that the motherfuckers have NO EVIDENCE that Russia interfered in our election

The sons-of-bitches are bluffing

Shameful political attempt to overturn the election or delegitimize Trump.

What else would you expect from the Obama administration though.

Why couldn't he and Michelle just steal thousands of dollars worth of stuff from the WH and break shit on the way out like the Clintons did??? :p

So when Obama says hes a better briefer you think that means he thinks he's better at knowing more than the briefer.

The one with the most information is the better briefer. That's why it is his job to brief the POTUS. Do you believe Obama meant that he has a better voice? Pronounces the words better? lol

I believe he meant he knows more than the intelligence briefer. People can read it for themselves or listen to the audio.

The one with the most information is the better briefer. That's why it is his job to brief the POTUS. Do you believe Obama meant that he has a better voice? Pronounces the words better? lol

I believe he meant he knows more than the intelligence briefer. People can read it for themselves or listen to the audio.

He said he would be a better briefer not that he knows more than the briefer before the briefer gets the brief. Trump said he knows more than the generals not he's a better briefer.

Of course to you its all the same and if definitions dont match you'll twist into knots saying its the same thing. Funny part about this whole thing is this. Since you believe they are saying the same thing Are you saying Obama and Trump are wrong? Or just Obama?

Forum List

Back