Breaking: Intel Agencies ***REFUSED*** To Show up At Congress Hearing...WTF?

Interesting update. Apparently Facebook is blocking the Wikileaks information that the emails came from a DNC insider.

This is crazy.

Hillary sold Russia 20% of our uranium.
She should be shot for treason.

Won't work bud. This is about how you don't think our Intel community know more than Donald "anyone but Putin" Trump is right.
Yeah, that's why the FBI and Obama were kept in the dark.

Repeat after me: Trump knows more than our US Intelligence Agencies. Everyone is lying except Trump.

Trump said he also knows more about ISIS than the military too.

He knows more than the generals. He has a secret plan to defeat Isis. He knows more than 17 Intelligence Agencies. What a guy!
Now you're beginning to understand.

Bill and Hillary said Iraq had WMDs, as well as the CIA, fake news asshole.

Doesnt matter how many people you try to hide behind. All the Intel agencies can't be wrong and the only person who is right is Donald "it was anyone EXCEPT the Russians" Trump is right.

Won't work bud. This is about how you don't think our Intel community know more than Donald "anyone but Putin" Trump is right.

Repeat after me: Trump knows more than our US Intelligence Agencies. Everyone is lying except Trump.
image.jpeg

He knows more than the generals. He has a secret plan to defeat Isis. He knows more than 17 Intelligence Agencies. What a guy!

Well according toe NewsMax, Comey called Trump to assure him that there is no evidence to prove that Russia hacked the elections... and that the director of National Intelligence agrees with him...

Comey to Trump: The Russians Didn't Influence the Election

HOWEVER, the FBI is about to get their asses handed to them over how they handled Weiner's laptop. They waited over two weeks to report that Huma had emails on it, which lead to Comey sending out his letter just a week before the election. And the FBI has failed to cooperate with requests as to what was going on with it. It is being reported that they are about to get investigated for trying to turn the election against Clinton as a way to get back at her for her not getting indicted for her server.

This is going to get real fucking messy...

Doesnt matter how many people you try to hide behind. All the Intel agencies can't be wrong and the only person who is right is Donald "it was anyone EXCEPT the Russians" Trump is right.

View attachment 102129

You'll get your Russian passport soon. Glad to see you drop the Patriot act. Took a while.

Well according toe NewsMax, Comey called Trump to assure him that there is no evidence to prove that Russia hacked the elections... and that the director of National Intelligence agrees with him...

HOWEVER, the FBI is about to get their asses handed to them over how they handled Weiner's laptop. They waited over two weeks to report that Huma had emails on it, which lead to Comey sending out his letter just a week before the election. And the FBI has failed to cooperate with requests as to what was going on with it. It is being reported that they are about to get investigated for trying to turn the election against Clinton as a way to get back at her for her not getting indicted for her server.

In telephone conversations with Donald Trump, FBI Director James Comey assured the president-elect there was no credible evidence that Russia influenced the outcome of the recent U.S. presidential election by hacking the Democratic National Committee and the emails of John Podesta, the chairman of Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.

What’s more, Comey told Trump that James Clapper, the director of National Intelligence, agreed with this FBI assessment.

Messy?

Only for 36 days more days.

View attachment 102129

You'll get your Russian passport soon. Glad to see you drop the Patriot act. Took a while.
Already have my Russian passport, comrade.
Please thank Hillary for giving us Americas uranium.

In telephone conversations with Donald Trump, FBI Director James Comey assured the president-elect there was no credible evidence that Russia influenced the outcome of the recent U.S. presidential election by hacking the Democratic National Committee and the emails of John Podesta, the chairman of Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.

What’s more, Comey told Trump that James Clapper, the director of National Intelligence, agreed with this FBI assessment.

Messy?

Only for 36 days more days.

Yeah... except you ignored the rest. The FBI did some shady shit on their own. Comey is being a coward now and trying to save his job.

I'll agree with this since barry created ISIS.

Let me guess: Obama learned about Russia hacking from the media.

Just like Obama, hypocrite.

Obama: I’m a better intelligence briefer than my intelligence briefers - AEI

For the left yeah...

Forum List

Back