Breaking: Intel Agencies ***REFUSED*** To Show up At Congress Hearing...WTF?

Intel panel nixes briefing on alleged Russian interference in US election after resistance

The House Intelligence Committee abruptly canceled a briefing set for Thursday on alleged Russian interference in the U.S. election, after intelligence agencies refused to provide representatives for the session,

Folks this provides prima facie evidence that the motherfuckers have NO EVIDENCE that Russia interfered in our election

The sons-of-bitches are bluffing

From your article:

In response to Fox News' initial report, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI), which oversees all 17 U.S. intelligence agencies, issued a statement claiming that lawmakers from both parties have received "extensive, detailed classified and unclassified briefings ... since last summer and have continued to do so after Election Day."

"Last week, the President ordered a full Intelligence Community review of foreign efforts to influence recent Presidential elections – from 2008 to present," the statement added. "Once the review is complete in the coming weeks, the Intelligence Community stands ready to brief Congress—and will make those findings available to the public consistent with protecting intelligence sources and methods. We will not offer any comment until the review is complete."

-------------

What part doesn't make sense?
I don't care if they just got out of the shower, they report to the people, so when we say jump, their only response is how high and how far.

Haha...so they've been getting briefed the whole time and didn't tell the people they work for, as you said. And because they didn't attend ONE with 13 Republicans and 9 Democrats classified on the Intel committee suddenly all the other briefings don't count or never happened. How low will you go?

BULLSHIT

THE NSA IS THE ONLY AGENCY WHICH CAN IDENTIFY THE HACKER AND THE HACKEE- THE NSA HAS ****NO EVIDENCE.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

The NSA is the only one? Says you. Which doesn't count for shit.

LISTEN YOU MISERABLE PIECE OF SHIT

READ THE INFO PROVIDED BY THE SOURCE I LINKED TO.

FURTHERMORE, THE CIA CHARTER FORBIDS THEM FROM OPERATING IN DOMESTIC MATTERS.

From your article:

In response to Fox News' initial report, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI), which oversees all 17 U.S. intelligence agencies, issued a statement claiming that lawmakers from both parties have received "extensive, detailed classified and unclassified briefings ... since last summer and have continued to do so after Election Day."

"Last week, the President ordered a full Intelligence Community review of foreign efforts to influence recent Presidential elections – from 2008 to present," the statement added. "Once the review is complete in the coming weeks, the Intelligence Community stands ready to brief Congress—and will make those findings available to the public consistent with protecting intelligence sources and methods. We will not offer any comment until the review is complete."

-------------

I don't care if they just got out of the shower, they report to the people, so when we say jump, their only response is how high and how far.

Haha...so they've been getting briefed the whole time and didn't tell the people they work for, as you said. And because they didn't attend ONE with 13 Republicans and 9 Democrats classified on the Intel committee suddenly all the other briefings don't count or never happened. How low will you go?
Suddenly Leftards believe everything the WMD finding CIA tells them.

Bush said they had WMD'S not the CIA. Either way, I'd put 17 Intel agencies against Trump's "anyone EXCEPT Russians did it" logic on this. How about you?
Bill and Hillary said Iraq had WMDs, as well as the CIA, fake news asshole.

Doesnt matter how many people you try to hide behind. All the Intel agencies can't be wrong and the only person who is right is Donald "it was anyone EXCEPT the Russians" Trump is right.

Intel panel nixes briefing on alleged Russian interference in US election after resistance

The House Intelligence Committee abruptly canceled a briefing set for Thursday on alleged Russian interference in the U.S. election, after intelligence agencies refused to provide representatives for the session,

Folks this provides prima facie evidence that the motherfuckers have NO EVIDENCE that Russia interfered in our election

WikiLeaks operative claims Russia did NOT provide Hillary Clinton emails | Daily Mail Online

From your article:

-------------

BULLSHIT

THE NSA IS THE ONLY AGENCY WHICH CAN IDENTIFY THE HACKER AND THE HACKEE- THE NSA HAS ****NO EVIDENCE.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Thanks, that addressed exactly nothing that I quoted from the article YOU provided. Your bad.

Bush said they had WMD'S not the CIA. Either way, I'd put 17 Intel agencies against Trump's "anyone EXCEPT Russians did it" logic on this. How about you?

Doesnt matter how many people you try to hide behind. All the Intel agencies can't be wrong and the only person who is right is Donald "it was anyone EXCEPT the Russians" Trump is right.

THE SCUMBAGS HAD A CHANCE TO SHOW UP AND PRODUCE EVIDENCE

THEY REFUSED TO SHOW UP

OBAMA IS THEIR BOSS NOW, BUT AFTER JANUARY 20th, THERE WILL BE A NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN , WE WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS THEM

THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE TO GET ON THEIR KNEES AND BEG FOR MERCY

The agencies never said dick about the Russians. This is all about the lying press and our lying politicians. And their lying slaves.

BULLSHIT

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Thanks, that addressed exactly nothing that I quoted from the article YOU provided. Your bad.

LISTEN CUM SWALLOWER

PRESENT EVIDENCE THAT THE FBI, CIA OR ANY OTHER AGENCY HAS THE ABILITY TO IDENTIFY THE HACKER AND THE HACKEE.

THE SCUMBAGS HAD A CHANCE TO SHOW UP AND PRODUCE EVIDENCE

THEY REFUSED TO SHOW UP

OBAMA IS THEIR BOSS NOW, BUT AFTER JANUARY 20th, THERE WILL BE A NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN , WE WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS THEM

THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE TO GET ON THEIR KNEES AND BEG FOR MERCY

They've showed up on briefings since 2015. You're saying because they skipped this one until a review is over that means all the other declassified briefings didn't happen?

Thats just weird logic bro

Hillary sold Russia 20% of our uranium.
She should be shot for treason.

The agencies never said dick about the Russians. This is all about the lying press and our lying politicians. And their lying slaves.

EXACTLY

THE MOTHERFUCKERS LIED, CREATE A CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS , ALLOW OBAMA TO DECLARE MARTIAL LAW AND RETAIN THE PRESIDENCY BASED ON LIES AND PROPAGANDA>

BULLSHIT

SHUT THE FUCK UP

LISTEN CUM SWALLOWER

PRESENT EVIDENCE THAT THE FBI, CIA OR ANY OTHER AGENCY HAS THE ABILITY TO IDENTIFY THE HACKER AND THE HACKEE.

I get it. You don't think the US Intel agencies know what they're doing. Cool story..not sure how that means they are lying about this but it's just your weird logic.

From your article:

-------------

Ummmm.... The CIA TOLD the bushter that Iraq had WMD's. As bad as he was he didn't pull that out of his ass. Unlike you and your lies.

Won't work bud. This is about how you don't think our Intel community know more than Donald "anyone but Putin" Trump is right.

Won't work bud. This is about how you don't think our Intel community know more than Donald "anyone but Putin" Trump is right.

LISTEN

PRODUCE EVIDENCE THAT THE "INTEL COMMUNITY" - OTHER THAN THE NSA - CAN IDENTIFY THE HACKER AND THE HACKEE , OR GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD.

.NOW

Yeah, that's why the FBI and Obama were kept in the dark.

Repeat after me: Trump knows more than our US Intelligence Agencies. Everyone is lying except Trump.

Repeat after me: Trump knows more than our US Intelligence Agencies. Everyone is lying except Trump.

Trump said he also knows more about ISIS than the military too.

Trump said he also knows more about ISIS than the military too.

He knows more than the generals. He has a secret plan to defeat Isis. He knows more than 17 Intelligence Agencies. What a guy!

Forum List

Back