Breaking: John Kelly calls Trump an "idiot"

Feel free to name the eight witnesses.

If I claimed the pentagon doesn't trust Trump, and won't give him the nuclear launch codes, challenging you to refute it by posting the launch codes from Trumps biscuit.
Kung-Fu-Panda-Master-Crane.jpg

I have to say Republicans on this board keep me laughing at their stupidity so much I might have to make a donation
I'll make my donation in your name jc ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,by the end of the week What should I give?
Day Change **

+$83,813.87

Whew! Didn't know the leftists here have such respect for Kelly's opinions. Even I don't, in fact he seems like a bit of a moron.
I thought that exact thing.
You did ?? really ?? WTF hired him if he's a bit of a moron ?? Oh that's right ,,trump, the guy who hired all those other morons And repubs kiss his butt?
What other choice does he have? It's proving that's all many of the applicants in DC are.
But But didn't trump tell you he's bringing only the best??? Meanwhile he brought more snakes to the swamp
see, you still don't understand what that means. see if someone isn't doing the job, trump will fire them to find someone better. it's how business works. don't you work?
No I've been retired now for a while The market and RE are my financial interests now But anyone getting into the presidency would already have a great staff in place Vetted fully Trump knew s**t

Whew! Didn't know the leftists here have such respect for Kelly's opinions. Even I don't, in fact he seems like a bit of a moron.
I thought that exact thing.
You did ?? really ?? WTF hired him if he's a bit of a moron ?? Oh that's right ,,trump, the guy who hired all those other morons And repubs kiss his butt?
What other choice does he have? It's proving that's all many of the applicants in DC are.
But But didn't trump tell you he's bringing only the best??? Meanwhile he brought more snakes to the swamp

Not a swamp anymore.....more of an open sewer....with a stinky orange turf floating around in the urine...

BREAKING
Dump dictated that whole glowing health report,,,,, Trump healthiest???

BWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BREAKING
Dump dictated that whole glowing health report,,,,, Trump healthiest???

BWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I am still laughing at 238 pounds....incredible....maybe if he cut off a leg and an arm....?

I have to say Republicans on this board keep me laughing at their stupidity so much I might have to make a donation
I'll take a hundred.
You got it Look for it by the end of the week
JC tried to do it this evening I don't use pay pal or a debit card and all I have is an AX card and I don't think they take it
I'm still gonna try
I see your efforts are truly leftist

I'll take a hundred.
You got it Look for it by the end of the week
JC tried to do it this evening I don't use pay pal or a debit card and all I have is an AX card and I don't think they take it
I'm still gonna try
I see your efforts are truly leftist
I tried Even asked coyote a few minutes ago if he could help me

Yeah, were not laughing "with you" :auiqs.jpg:
I don't blame you blues I'd be crying too if I was republican,,,,,,,,,,,,later Dinner time
We won and you think we’re crying? You are crazy, loser

Is there any bigger sore losers than the left? Those people really cannot handle rejection and losing elections. Remember the Al Gore loss, the hanging chads fiasco. Your typical liberal cannot fathom the American people rejecting the liberal world view and losing elections.

Yeah, were not laughing "with you" :auiqs.jpg:
I don't blame you blues I'd be crying too if I was republican,,,,,,,,,,,,later Dinner time
We won and you think we’re crying? You are crazy, loser

Is there any bigger sore losers than the left? Those people really cannot handle rejection and losing elections. Remember the Al Gore loss, the hanging chads fiasco. Your typical liberal cannot fathom the American people rejecting the liberal world view and losing elections.
fk, they think they can shout down opposition speech with violence. yeah, pretty much they are not american.

Forum List

Back