Breaking: John Kelly calls Trump an "idiot"

Trump is an idiot? Then how did he kick the living shit out of Hillary, Dem's, and the liberal media? Just relax Trump haters

How he asks ... As in SERIOUSLY? :icon_rolleyes:

766.jpg

"It is like Siberia during the summer time to have Comrade in the White House...He is our boy!"

I doubt Vlad is seeing much upside in having helped the Donald.

Trump is an idiot? Then how did he kick the living shit out of Hillary, Dem's, and the liberal media? Just relax Trump haters

How he asks ... As in SERIOUSLY? :icon_rolleyes:

766.jpg

Dem's in blue states believed Putin over Hillary? Hillary spent $1.2 billion on the campaign and some Russian trolls convinced people to vote for Trump instead? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: You libs and your funny excuses.

Trump is an idiot? Then how did he kick the living shit out of Hillary, Dem's, and the liberal media? Just relax Trump haters :itsok:
His voters are bigger idiots

Voters in MI, WI, and PA are idiots? Here I'll answer for you...but but but...but :aargh:
Idiots for believing a birther reality star

We have seen this before. When all the grown ups leave the house....the kid burns it down.

I love it when prissy elitist liberals tell us what the really think of the American people, please continue this is great stuff.

Ok, he's got that. But I think what he wanted was a "peace deal" for Ukraine and an end to sanctions.

The so called sanctions by the Donald the Clown were the ones that he was FORCED to do.

#WeakPOTUS

More BS claims from the left. Can you back up your claim that Trump was "FORCED"? Who forced him and how?

Sure

Trump quietly signs Russia sanctions bill

This didn't "force" Trump to impose new sanctions, it kept him from removing existing sanctions. Still waiting for you to back up your BS claim.

I'm sure he called Trump an idiot long before now.

Kelly says Trump is an idiot, mocks his policy ignorance, say officials

""""Some current and former officials said they expect Kelly to leave by July, and that Trump and Kelly seem to have tired of each other."""

by Carol E. Lee, Courtney Kube, Kristen Welker and Stephanie Ruhle / Apr.30.2018 / 3:14 PM ET

So, which is Trump - a moron or an idiot? Tillerson said moron, Kelly said idiot. Could he possibly be both?
he's president. thank god.

They say Trump is an idiot?

Conversely, Obama gave the terrorist state of Iran billions of dollars, did nothing to stop the genocide in Syria, and then took out Gaddafi only to have his ambassador and staff murdered by terrorists as ISIS moved in.

This people say is brilliant and noteworthy and deserving of a Nobel Peace Prize.

Dolts

At least Trump is white so that people feel the freedom to call him an idiot.

President Obama just gave Iran their own money back that had been frozen. Are you really that stupid?
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Why were we holding it for them?

They say Trump is an idiot?

Conversely, Obama gave the terrorist state of Iran billions of dollars, did nothing to stop the genocide in Syria, and then took out Gaddafi only to have his ambassador and staff murdered by terrorists as ISIS moved in.

This people say is brilliant and noteworthy and deserving of a Nobel Peace Prize.

Dolts

At least Trump is white so that people feel the freedom to call him an idiot.

President Obama just gave Iran their own money back that had been frozen. Are you really that stupid?
Unfortunately, yes, he is.
-

You dolt, that money was a bargaining chip. Obama did NOT have to give them their money back. No one was holding a gun to his head. There was no dead line to make.

When the sanctions were lifted, the assets were no longer frozen, and we had to give them their money back. It was part of the Iran deal. We lift sanctions, they stop refining uranium.
yeah right? part of the deal to give them money to buy nuclear material. we know. it's what we're saying.

"According to eight anonymous, unverified and unidentified current and former officials". Kelly calls it B.S. but people named Carol Lee and Courtny Kube believe it. More fake news?

I doubt if there is anyone who works for Trump that doesn’t call him an idiot

It includes his family

View attachment 190866
Kelly says Trump is an idiot, mocks his policy ignorance, say officials

That does not remove the Orange Douche
stain off this Traitor! He needs to expose the Douche LIES and Crimes.
We can discuss Mueller to charge you with fewer crimes against America!
holy shit. are you ok? :itsok:need an advil? first you have to prove he is a traitor. How do you do that?
jc almost everyone knows trump is an idiot Just admit he's your idiot

Forum List

Back