Breaking: John Kelly calls Trump an "idiot"

Ok, he's got that. But I think what he wanted was a "peace deal" for Ukraine and an end to sanctions.

The so called sanctions by the Donald the Clown were the ones that he was FORCED to do.

#WeakPOTUS

More BS claims from the left. Can you back up your claim that Trump was "FORCED"? Who forced him and how?

Sure

Trump quietly signs Russia sanctions bill

This didn't "force" Trump to impose new sanctions, it kept him from removing existing sanctions. Still waiting for you to back up your BS claim.

Really? Congress didn't force Trump to impose new sanctions?

Donald Trump refuses to impose new sanctions on Russia

Congress voted almost unanimously to pass a bill last year that punished Russia for its alleged meddling in the 2016 US election and aggression in east Ukraine.

Mr Trump, who wanted warmer ties with Moscow and had opposed the legislation as it worked its way through Congress, signed it reluctantly in August, branding the bill “seriously flawed”.

Ok, he's got that. But I think what he wanted was a "peace deal" for Ukraine and an end to sanctions.

The so called sanctions by the Donald the Clown were the ones that he was FORCED to do.

#WeakPOTUS

More BS claims from the left. Can you back up your claim that Trump was "FORCED"? Who forced him and how?

Sure

Trump quietly signs Russia sanctions bill

This didn't "force" Trump to impose new sanctions, it kept him from removing existing sanctions. Still waiting for you to back up your BS claim.

Really? Congress didn't force Trump to impose new sanctions?

Donald Trump refuses to impose new sanctions on Russia

Congress voted almost unanimously to pass a bill last year that punished Russia for its alleged meddling in the 2016 US election and aggression in east Ukraine.

Mr Trump, who wanted warmer ties with Moscow and had opposed the legislation as it worked its way through Congress, signed it reluctantly in August, branding the bill “seriously flawed”.

Nope.

View attachment 190866
Kelly says Trump is an idiot, mocks his policy ignorance, say officials

That does not remove the Orange Douche
stain off this Traitor! He needs to expose the Douche LIES and Crimes.
We can discuss Mueller to charge you with fewer crimes against America!
holy shit. are you ok? :itsok:need an advil? first you have to prove he is a traitor. How do you do that?
jc almost everyone knows trump is an idiot Just admit he's your idiot
I own no human

more fake news..... citing more "Unnamed sources".... and senior (yet unnamed!) white house officials....:rofl:

Kelly, the only named source in the hit piece, says it's Total Bullshit.

Kelly called the allegations "total BS."

"I spend more time with the president than anyone else and we have an incredibly candid and strong relationship," said Kelly in a statement. "He always knows where I stand and he and I both know this story is total BS. I am committed to the president, his agenda, and our country. This is another pathetic attempt to smear people close to President Trump and distract from the administration’s many successes."
LWNJ's will believe anything, they are stupid that way.

Whew! Didn't know the leftists here have such respect for Kelly's opinions. Even I don't, in fact he seems like a bit of a moron.

Whew! Didn't know the leftists here have such respect for Kelly's opinions. Even I don't, in fact he seems like a bit of a moron.
I thought that exact thing.
You did ?? really ?? WTF hired him if he's a bit of a moron ?? Oh that's right ,,trump, the guy who hired all those other morons And repubs kiss his butt?

You did ?? really ?? WTF hired him if he's a bit of a moron ?? Oh that's right ,,trump, the guy who hired all those other morons And repubs kiss his butt?
What other choice does he have? It's proving that's all many of the applicants in DC are.

Trump is an idiot? Then how did he kick the living shit out of Hillary, Dem's, and the liberal media? Just relax Trump haters

How he asks ... As in SERIOUSLY? :icon_rolleyes:

766.jpg

"It is like Siberia during the summer time to have Comrade in the White House...He is our boy!"

I doubt Vlad is seeing much upside in having helped the Donald.

He is playing the "Long Game."

And? Trump has hired thousands and thousands of people. He mostly hire best of the best and the exception to the rule merely confirms that.

What other choice does he have? It's proving that's all many of the applicants in DC are.
sorry Ed, but I can't say it any better than this from Mike.

more fake news..... citing more "Unnamed sources".... and senior (yet unnamed!) white house officials....:rofl:

"I spend more time with the president than anyone else and we have an incredibly candid and strong relationship," said Kelly in a statement. "He always knows where I stand and he and I both know this story is total BS. I am committed to the president, his agenda, and our country. This is another pathetic attempt to smear people close to President Trump and distract from the administration’s many successes."

Kelly will be gone in weeks....just like everyone else who told the king he is naked.

But But didn't trump tell you he's bringing only the best??? Meanwhile he brought more snakes to the swamp

No better evidence that he thinks Trump is an idiot

And? Trump has hired thousands and thousands of people. He mostly hire best of the best and the exception to the rule merely confirms that.

He hires the best contractors too

Then stiffs them on their bill

I have to say Republicans on this board keep me laughing at their stupidity so much I might have to make a donation

But But didn't trump tell you he's bringing only the best??? Meanwhile he brought more snakes to the swamp
see, you still don't understand what that means. see if someone isn't doing the job, trump will fire them to find someone better. it's how business works. don't you work?

Forum List

Back