Breaking: John Kelly calls Trump an "idiot"

Responsible journalists have been utilizing unnamed sources for several decades now.

At this point, their standards are even stricter - they now need three at a minimum.

Catch up

Remember Mark Felt?

Oh - the Deep-throated dude who brought down Nixon?

Exactly, and unnamed source that remained anonymous for over 30 years.
Here's a list of great unnamed sources.
Jon Tester
Chuck Schumer
Nancy Pelosi
Harry Reid
Go figure

Responsible journalists have been utilizing unnamed sources for several decades now.

At this point, their standards are even stricter - they now need three at a minimum.

Catch up

Remember Mark Felt?

Oh - the Deep-throated dude who brought down Nixon?

Exactly, and unnamed source that remained anonymous for over 30 years.
Here's a list of great unnamed sources.
Jon Tester
Chuck Schumer
Nancy Pelosi
Harry Reid
Go figure

Nice try....it the sources are on WH staff...

I'm sure he called Trump an idiot long before now.

Kelly says Trump is an idiot, mocks his policy ignorance, say officials

""""Some current and former officials said they expect Kelly to leave by July, and that Trump and Kelly seem to have tired of each other."""

by Carol E. Lee, Courtney Kube, Kristen Welker and Stephanie Ruhle / Apr.30.2018 / 3:14 PM ET

Kelly called the allegations "total BS."

This is so fun and fascinating to watch...haha
Good quality, hard working, positive contributing, REAL Americans who matter are united and smiling ear to ear.
Meanwhile, the barely Americans of Loon York and Mexifornia, illegitimate classless filth, Feminazi's, low-life's and bottom feeders, weirdos, illegals, men in dresses, carpet munchers and pole puffers continue pissing their pants daily as they get verbally bitch-slapped daily.....hahahaha
MAKE AMERICA AMERICAN AGAIN!

Yeah...yeah...and Tillerson never called trump a moron either.....right....
In times of private the people I have worked with have called each other worse and still continued to work together. I would lay good money Bobby Kennedy called John an idiot at one time or another and vice versa! I would bet they traded some bloddy noses at one time or another. I would be surprised if many people work with people they never call an idiot!

Yes, its been reported that Kelly called trump an idiot before. And Tellerson called him a moron. Apparently, Kelly considers his position as "parent-child".

Thing is, none of this is new. We all know trump is an idiot and a moron and a liar and ........ Nothing to see here but Kellly's days rae numbered.

Kelly is pretty slimy too but my bet is trump will find someone who's even worse.

WaitingFor2020 LOVE your sig. So typical of trumpkins to say they would abort their child but this idiot seems to believe she can abort an adult.
Most of Trumps staff considers him to be an idiot
They are finding that baby sitting is very tiring.
Particularly dealing with a problem child.

Seriously, does anyone really doubt that Kelly at some time, no doubt suffering from extreme annoyance and vexation, called Trump an idiot? LOL

Maybe he wants to get fired....can u blame him?

Yes, its been reported that Kelly called trump an idiot before. And Tellerson called him a moron. Apparently, Kelly considers his position as "parent-child".

Thing is, none of this is new. We all know trump is an idiot and a moron and a liar and ........ Nothing to see here but Kellly's days rae numbered.

Kelly is pretty slimy too but my bet is trump will find someone who's even worse.

WaitingFor2020 LOVE your sig. So typical of trumpkins to say they would abort their child but this idiot seems to believe she can abort an adult.
Most of Trumps staff considers him to be an idiot
They are finding that baby sitting is very tiring.
They don’t last very long
They are also not very loyal to the boss

Loyalty to trump is a one way affair. He demands loyalty from his servants....but returns little to none. He has begun the process of throwing Cohen under the bus now....

The leaks come from those close to Trump
I guess it is their way of dealing with a boss who is a total asshole

Trump is an idiot? Then how did he kick the living shit out of Hillary, Dem's, and the liberal media? Just relax Trump haters

How he asks ... As in SERIOUSLY? :icon_rolleyes:

766.jpg

Trump is an idiot? Then how did he kick the living shit out of Hillary, Dem's, and the liberal media? Just relax Trump haters :itsok:
His voters are bigger idiots

Voters in MI, WI, and PA are idiots? Here I'll answer for you...but but but...but :aargh:
Idiots for believing a birther reality star

We have seen this before. When all the grown ups leave the house....the kid burns it down.

"According to eight anonymous, unverified and unidentified current and former officials". Kelly calls it B.S. but people named Carol Lee and Courtny Kube believe it. More fake news?

Forum List

Back