Breaking: John Kelly calls Trump an "idiot"

This is what happens the second you put one on -
It's like an instant frontal lobotomy. :)
170308_trump_hat_forsunday_16.jpg

Uh.....no

in this photo, the guy is obviously disgusted because some leftist colon wipe is lecturing him on global warming......or how the Clintons are good people

I'm sure he called Trump an idiot long before now.

Kelly says Trump is an idiot, mocks his policy ignorance, say officials

""""Some current and former officials said they expect Kelly to leave by July, and that Trump and Kelly seem to have tired of each other."""

by Carol E. Lee, Courtney Kube, Kristen Welker and Stephanie Ruhle / Apr.30.2018 / 3:14 PM ET

Kelly called the allegations "total BS."

This is so fun and fascinating to watch...haha
Good quality, hard working, positive contributing, REAL Americans who matter are united and smiling ear to ear.
Meanwhile, the barely Americans of Loon York and Mexifornia, illegitimate classless filth, Feminazi's, low-life's and bottom feeders, weirdos, illegals, men in dresses, carpet munchers and pole puffers continue pissing their pants daily as they get verbally bitch-slapped daily.....hahahaha
MAKE AMERICA AMERICAN AGAIN!

Yeah...yeah...and Tillerson never called trump a moron either.....right....

They say Trump is an idiot?

Conversely, Obama gave the terrorist state of Iran billions of dollars, did nothing to stop the genocide in Syria, and then took out Gaddafi only to have his ambassador and staff murdered by terrorists as ISIS moved in.

This people say is brilliant and noteworthy and deserving of a Nobel Peace Prize.

Dolts

At least Trump is white so that people feel the freedom to call him an idiot.
The Great Obama got Iran to abandon their nuclear program

Crooked Donnie wants to give it back

Yep - And I'm sure that that'll make Lil Kim feel real good about America keeping its word. :rolleyes-41:

Wow somebody said Kelly said that well it doesn’t get more concrete than that.

8 separated corroborating witnesses vouched for EVERYTHING in this piece.

Who were they? What are their names please?

Responsible journalists have been utilizing unnamed sources for several decades now.

At this point, their standards are even stricter - they now need three at a minimum.

Catch up

Wow somebody said Kelly said that well it doesn’t get more concrete than that.

Responsible journalists have been utilizing unnamed sources for several decades now.

At this point, their standards are even stricter - they now need three at a minimum.

Catch up

Oooooh, 8 unnamed sources. Mmmm, so you are calling heresay facts. Man you are a dumb sheep. Say, I got this big ass red bridge in Cali I’ll sell ya. Unnamed ( reliable ) sources said I own it.

Catch up

Remember Mark Felt?

This is like asking for Muellers classified verifications. Asking for the names of anonymous sources is never going to yield names.

Unnamed sources have been dough lying allot where Trump is concerned. But go and take it as the gospel. Everyone needs something to believe in.

Forum List

Back