Breaking: John Kelly calls Trump an "idiot"

When multiple Secretaries and Advisers and Chiefs of Staff call a President an "Idiot" or a "Moron"...

It's time to take a long, hard look at the Imperial Cheeto... the Emperor With No Clothes.

Somebody get the "Twenty-Fifth" warmin' up in the bullpen... and start gettin' Mikey up-to-speed...

When multiple Secretaries and Advisers and Chiefs of Staff call a President an "Idiot" or a "Moron"...

It's time to take a long, hard look at the Imperial Cheeto... the Emperor With No Clothes.

Somebody get the 25th warmin' up in the bullpen...
Which is more accurate? Is the liar in chief a moron as Sec. of State Tillis is said to have called him, or is he an idiot, as the Chief of Staff is said to have called him?

Learn the truth about things for once, will you?

“I spend more time with the President than anyone else and we have an incredibly candid and strong relationship,” Kelly said in a statement. “He always knows where I stand and he and I both know this story is total BS."

'Total BS.' John Kelly Responds to Reports He Called Trump an Idiot

did you really think he's going to admit it?

"oh, yeah, i called that sad excuse for a cumstain an idiot. hell, just look at him."

trumplings really will believe anything

:lol:

I'm sure he called Trump an idiot long before now.

Kelly says Trump is an idiot, mocks his policy ignorance, say officials

""""Some current and former officials said they expect Kelly to leave by July, and that Trump and Kelly seem to have tired of each other."""

by Carol E. Lee, Courtney Kube, Kristen Welker and Stephanie Ruhle / Apr.30.2018 / 3:14 PM ET

FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John Kelly says this crap is a flat out LIE.

shocker

trump says he didn't fuck stormy daniels.

i bet you believe that too.

Without lies, fake news, spin and BS....what would the Left do?

I'm sure he called Trump an idiot long before now.

Kelly says Trump is an idiot, mocks his policy ignorance, say officials

""""Some current and former officials said they expect Kelly to leave by July, and that Trump and Kelly seem to have tired of each other."""

by Carol E. Lee, Courtney Kube, Kristen Welker and Stephanie Ruhle / Apr.30.2018 / 3:14 PM ET

FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John Kelly says this crap is a flat out LIE.

shocker

trump says he didn't fuck stormy daniels.

i bet you believe that too.

You're assuming I give a shit what Trump did 12 years ago, I only care what he's done as president the last 15 months. So far he's done a pretty good job.

I would never disparage not would I ever defend a standing president. For my family they have zero affect on our lives. They will do what they do. The country will survive only because of the hardest working for least no complaining current middle class.

You don't call the Dear Leader an idiot and get away with it. He will be gone in a few weeks....when the rumor fades. That is the Dear Leader's MO.

This is such a big moment for both Dear Leaders. One is flattering the other with promises of giving up a destroyed nuclear test site....and the other orange Dear Leader is dreaming about a Nobel Peace prize....both are delusion.

Without lies, fake news, spin and BS....what would the Left do?
Oh, there's not getting around the fact that the Lefties strike-out at Drumpf for any reason - or no reason at all.

Then again, your boy represents such a Target-Rich Environment that there's oftentimes some substance behind their allegaions.

Forum List

Back