Breaking: John Kelly calls Trump an "idiot"

I'm sure he called Trump an idiot long before now.

Kelly says Trump is an idiot, mocks his policy ignorance, say officials

""""Some current and former officials said they expect Kelly to leave by July, and that Trump and Kelly seem to have tired of each other."""

by Carol E. Lee, Courtney Kube, Kristen Welker and Stephanie Ruhle / Apr.30.2018 / 3:14 PM ET

Good for kerry. As trumps policies toss kerrys work into the dust bin of failed politicians and statesmen I am sure he will be happy to know it was a complete moron that sent him to that dustbin.

There are no "sources", there is no story....Kelly has said it's just more FAKE NEWS to get Trump's inner-circle at each other's throats. That worked for awhile but not anymore. Trump had to learn how to be President and he has with amazing results. You leftist turds are finished...no "blue wave", no Pelosi holding the Speaker's gavel, no communism...not now, not ever again.

:777:

They say Trump is an idiot?

Conversely, Obama gave the terrorist state of Iran billions of dollars, did nothing to stop the genocide in Syria, and then took out Gaddafi only to have his ambassador and staff murdered by terrorists as ISIS moved in.

This people say is brilliant and noteworthy and deserving of a Nobel Peace Prize.

Dolts

The money that was given to Iran was money from their assets that were frozen when the sanctions were imposed, and when they were lifted, we had to return the frozen money.

We can't do anything about Syria without risking a war with Russia. Putin backs Assad.

And, we didn't take out Gaddafi, his own people did when they revolted.

If you have questions about Benghazi, I recommend watching the movie "13 Hours", about the attack. One of the main reasons that the ambassador died is because he sent his body guards back to the secret CIA station a couple of miles away. When the attack started, his bodyguards asked the CIA station chief to let them go, but the station chief refused to let them go after him for around two hours after the attack started. If they had been allowed to go as soon as the attack started, the ambassador would probably be alive.

Senate Report say it was only a 20 -25 minutes delay while the station chief tried to secure more men and equipment.

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/publications/113134.pdf

The House report says they arrived at the Consulate Building within 42 minutes.

https://intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/benghazi report.pdf

Actually, on page 8 of your second link, it says that they don't know exactly when they got there, but because there was resistance and they needed to get weapons, it took them 42 min. to make it to the compound AFTER the CIA station chief let them go.

In that report it also says they departed within 5 or 6 minutes after being notified they were the rescue mission.

Wrong. According to the timeline posted on page 4, they were notified of the attack at 9:42, but didn't depart until 10:03. That is 21 min. that they were held there, and then it took them 42 min. to reach the compound. That is one hour and 3 min. total time before they were able to help out.

You're conflating the two reports. The Senate version says they waited until 10:03 while they tried to secure more weapons. It also says they arrived at 10:10. The House version says the left within a few minutes but tried to pick up more weapons on the way and it took them 42 minutes to arrive. Which would put them at the compound around 10:25 or 10:30

Regardless it didn't take two hours for them to arrive on scene and drive the attackers away to search and rescue survivors as depicted in the movie.

""""Some current and former officials said they expect Kelly to leave by July, and that Trump and Kelly seem to have tired of each other."""

by Carol E. Lee, Courtney Kube, Kristen Welker and Stephanie Ruhle / Apr.30.2018 / 3:14 PM ET

Good for kerry. As trumps policies toss kerrys work into the dust bin of failed politicians and statesmen I am sure he will be happy to know it was a complete moron that sent him to that dustbin.
Just to point out. Kerry is not Kelly. You're welcome.

Yes, its been reported that Kelly called trump an idiot before. And Tellerson called him a moron. Apparently, Kelly considers his position as "parent-child".

Thing is, none of this is new. We all know trump is an idiot and a moron and a liar and ........ Nothing to see here but Kellly's days rae numbered.

Kelly is pretty slimy too but my bet is trump will find someone who's even worse.

WaitingFor2020 LOVE your sig. So typical of trumpkins to say they would abort their child but this idiot seems to believe she can abort an adult.

Thanks, Luddly. Yup, look one inch below any red MAGA hat and you're staring at an idiot.

The MAGA hat is used to conceal the tiny brain....

Yes, its been reported that Kelly called trump an idiot before. And Tellerson called him a moron. Apparently, Kelly considers his position as "parent-child".

Thing is, none of this is new. We all know trump is an idiot and a moron and a liar and ........ Nothing to see here but Kellly's days rae numbered.

Kelly is pretty slimy too but my bet is trump will find someone who's even worse.

WaitingFor2020 LOVE your sig. So typical of trumpkins to say they would abort their child but this idiot seems to believe she can abort an adult.

Thanks, Luddly. Yup, look one inch below any red MAGA hat and you're staring at an idiot.

Not even to mention tiny hands.

Most of Trumps staff considers him to be an idiot
They are finding that baby sitting is very tiring.
They don’t last very long
They are also not very loyal to the boss

Loyalty to trump is a one way affair. He demands loyalty from his servants....but returns little to none. He has begun the process of throwing Cohen under the bus now....

It seems trump is dispatching anyone who resembles a grown up. We are heading into a dangerous period if Kelly goes. And regardless if what trump says...he will be gone soon.

Can't figure how Kellyanne is still there. She is the master leaker...you know. I guess she is there cause she lies with such unparalleled frequency...

Do they come with a tin foil option too?

Conversely, Obama gave the terrorist state of Iran billions of dollars, did nothing to stop the genocide in Syria, and then took out Gaddafi only to have his ambassador and staff murdered by terrorists as ISIS moved in.

This people say is brilliant and noteworthy and deserving of a Nobel Peace Prize.

Dolts

At least Trump is white so that people feel the freedom to call him an idiot.

President Obama just gave Iran their own money back that had been frozen. Are you really that stupid?
Unfortunately, yes, he is.
-

You dolt, that money was a bargaining chip. Obama did NOT have to give them their money back. No one was holding a gun to his head. There was no dead line to make.
The money was frozen because of their nuclear program

How do you justify keeping it?

Dolts

The Great Obama got Iran to abandon their nuclear program

Crooked Donnie wants to give it back
Does abandon mean something different in your native language
?

Dolts

President Obama just gave Iran their own money back that had been frozen. Are you really that stupid?
Unfortunately, yes, he is.
-

You dolt, that money was a bargaining chip. Obama did NOT have to give them their money back. No one was holding a gun to his head. There was no dead line to make.
The money was frozen because of their nuclear program

How do you justify keeping it?

Now...if the orange king kills the Iran deal....they will have all the money and able to go ahead with the nuclear program.

The orange clown is itching for a war with someone!

Kelly called the allegations "total BS."

This is so fun and fascinating to watch...haha
Good quality, hard working, positive contributing, REAL Americans who matter are united and smiling ear to ear.
Meanwhile, the barely Americans of Loon York and Mexifornia, illegitimate classless filth, Feminazi's, low-life's and bottom feeders, weirdos, illegals, men in dresses, carpet munchers and pole puffers continue pissing their pants daily as they get verbally bitch-slapped daily.....hahahaha
MAKE AMERICA AMERICAN AGAIN!

Kelly called the allegations "total BS."

This is so fun and fascinating to watch...haha
Good quality, hard working, positive contributing, REAL Americans who matter are united and smiling ear to ear.
Meanwhile, the barely Americans of Loon York and Mexifornia, illegitimate classless filth, Feminazi's, low-life's and bottom feeders, weirdos, illegals, men in dresses, carpet munchers and pole puffers continue pissing their pants daily as they get verbally bitch-slapped daily.....hahahaha
MAKE AMERICA AMERICAN AGAIN!
So, either NBC lied about having four WH sources, 4 WH sources lied, or Kelly calls Trump an idiot. I'm going with door C. LOL But if 4 WH sources lied, it doesn't look good for Trump or Kelly either. And A didn't happen. With this WH, there's no lack of "sources."

I have been called an idiot and been right in the end! I have also been patted on the shoulder in the begining and been woefully wrong in the end!

This is what happens the second you put one on -

It's like an instant frontal lobotomy. :)

170308_trump_hat_forsunday_16.jpg

Forum List

Back