BREAKING - Kathy Griffin FIRED by CNN

"Sorry folks, but if I would have relied on the Fake News of CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, washpost or nytimes, I would have had ZERO chance winning WH" - Trump

i guess you don't realize just how loathed and hated you cocking sucking red state conservatives TRULY are!!!! True Americans realize just how destructive you god damned in breed sub humans remain.

FUCK CONSERVATIS, FUCK TRUMP VOTERS, FUCK WHINNY ASS CONSERVATIVES!!!!!
I guess you don't realize just how illiterate you are. First of all snowflake...the "i" to start your post should be capitalized. Not only because it is starting a sentence, but also because "I" is always capitalized.

Second...what is "cocking sucking"? :uhh:

Third...it is "inbred" not "in breed" you fucking high school dropout. :lmao:

Fourth...what in the hell is "conservatis"?

Fifth...only progressives whine. Conservatives work and win.

Bottom line snowflake....we own the House, the Senate, the White House, and an astounding 33 of the 50 states (leaving you nitwits with a laughable 17 States). That's only possible because the American people recognize that you people are bat-shit crazy snowflakes who cry like little bitches on message boards screaming "fuck conservatis, fuck Trump voters".

Meh......Kathy Griffin is white and rich!!!
She's also very ugly and very ignorant.
Conservatives are very stupid and ignorant as well!!! Especially all you deplorable-despicable Trump Voters!!!
"Stupid and ignorant"? :lmao:

First I thought you were the result of Kathy Griffin's rape by her father, but now I'm thinking you're the illegitimate child of Yogi Berra. You redundant asshole. :lmao:

Melania doesn't have a "Career". She hasn't even done shit a first lady!!!
Thank God she hasn't "done shit a first lady"! I'm thinking it wouldn't be biologically possible for one. Second, that's no way to produce a First Lady.

Good grief you are such an illiterate buffoon.

Last edited:
FUCK TRUMP VOTERS
So you're saying you hate people who support President Trump? :laugh:

IMG_3596.JPG

Melania doesn't have a "Career". She hasn't even done shit a first lady!!!
Thank God she hasn't "done shit a first lady"! I'm thinking it wouldn't be biologically possible for one. Second, that's no way to produce a First Lady.

Good grief you are such an illiterate buffoon.
Melania is a Russian Spy! And Putin knows Trump has Dementia

Oh yeah the Kathy Griffin thing. So does anyone still remember this? LOL

It's already off the map cons.

As is your fake outrage. It died like a turd crossing the street during a truck rally.

i guess you don't realize just how loathed and hated you cocking sucking red state conservatives TRULY are!!!! True Americans realize just how destructive you god damned in breed sub humans remain.

I guess you don't realize just how illiterate you are. First of all snowflake...the "i" to start your post should be capitalized. Not only because it is starting a sentence, but also because "I" is always capitalized.

Bottom line snowflake....we own the House, the Senate, the White House, and an astounding 33 of the 50 states (leaving you nitwits with a laughable 17 States). That's only possible because the American people recognize that you people are bat-shit crazy snowflakes who cry like little bitches on message boards screaming "fuck conservatis, fuck Trump voters".
08IBDIO.jpg

"Sorry folks, but if I would have relied on the Fake News of CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, washpost or nytimes, I would have had ZERO chance winning WH" - Trump
That cannon fodder little marine doesn't know he's shaking hands with a con man who will be impeached.

There really is a hell of a lot of hate on the Left. Ugly, bitter, dangerous hate. Thanks to Trump, we're all seeing it

08IBDIO.jpg
Fake quote

As is your fake outrage.
Isaac is accidentally showing you how progressives think. Feigning outrage is one of their fascist tactics for silencing opposition and running them out of town. There is nothing genuine/sincere about the left therefore they can't comprehend someone else being genuine/sincere in their position.

For the record...I wasn't outraged at all. I'm just satisfied that a LWNJ is finally receiving the exact same treatment that a conservative would for the same actions. Equality. Isn't that what you whine about all the time? Oops...

Last edited:
There really is a hell of a lot of hate on the Left. Ugly, bitter, dangerous hate. Thanks to Trump, we're all seeing it
RASTAMEN continues to lose her shit over the thought of losing her gub'mnt handouts. The thought of having to support herself has her screaming "FUCK CONSERVATIS" on message boards (her spelling...not mine).

As is your fake outrage.
Isaac is accidentally showing you how progressives think. Feigning outrage is one of their fascist tactics for silencing opposition and running them out of town. There is nothing genuine/sincere about the left therefore they can comprehend someone else being genuine/sincere in their position.

For the record...I wasn't outraged at all. I'm just satisfied that a LWNJ is finally receiving the exact same treatment that a conservative would for the same actions. Equality. Isn't that what you whine about all the time? Oops...

Just what I said, fake outrage. And it's already over, let it go. Be calm, be happy.

As is your fake outrage.
Isaac is accidentally showing you how progressives think. Feigning outrage is one of their fascist tactics for silencing opposition and running them out of town. There is nothing genuine/sincere about the left therefore they can't comprehend someone else being genuine/sincere in their position.

Just what I said, fake outrage. And it's already over, let it go. Be calm, be happy.
I already said I was never outraged about it. Quite the contrary...I have thoroughly enjoyed watching her cry on national television while she says "President Trump broke me".

There is something so satisfying about watching fascists wave the white flag in defeat.

Forum List

Back