BREAKING: Kendall Jenner endorses Hillary !!!!

Which one is this now? The guy who became a woman but kept his penis? That woman on TV with the really big butt?

Which one is this now? The guy who became a woman but kept his penis? That woman on TV with the really big butt?
As far as I know Kendall herself has always been a non-penis bearing being. However this entire family are mentally disturbed so who knows.

Holy shit, this is huge and it's so over for Bernie now !!!!

Hillary Clinton Nets Kendall Jenner's Endorsement

Girls gotta stick together

However....they better watch out because:

TBS-Meme-FEEL-THE-BERN.jpg

But Bruce was a Republican before the surgery.

I love it! This means the GOP treated Bruce like a piece of shit after he came out and said he was a Republican. So much for the big tent.

And this should be a lesson to all you stupid log cabin republican. God damn faggots.

The only personal freedoms the republicans really believe in is guns, your right to be a hick and your right to die in pain. What other personal choices you make maybe against god and they can't allow that.

But Bruce was a Republican before the surgery.

I love it! This means the GOP treated Bruce like a piece of shit after he came out and said he was a Republican. So much for the big tent.

And this should be a lesson to all you stupid log cabin republican. God damn faggots.

The only personal freedoms the republicans really believe in is guns, your right to be a hick and your right to die in pain. What other personal choices you make maybe against god and they can't allow that.

People were truly free in the Purge. Ever see that movie? I think Republicans would love one day a week where they can pull out all their toys. And the gun industry would love it because then everyone would have to go buy more ammo after the yearly purge. Hell, we may even do it twice a year.

Forum List

Back