🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: LAPD shoots and kills another innocent citizen!!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
L.A. Officers Fatally Shoot Man Outside School Officer.com

Wow!!! Will the terror never end??!?! Apparently. ....according to the police (remember. ..the truth is completely opposite of what they say)....they got called to a school where a man with a gun was outside the school. I mean...so what? He hasnt done anything wrong yet. Cops should carry on gorging donuts instead.

So cops show up...and probably being startled and scared, the innocent citizen points his gun in the direction of the cops. They say "at them"...but they cant prove he was AIMING at them or something else in the background maybe...or getting the sun out lf his eyes maybe....and they murder him like a dog.

So....

Couldnt they taze him?
Couldnt they shoot his knee?
Couldnt they shoot the gun out of his hand?
Couldnt they use a rubber bullet?
Couldnt they wait him out or talk him down?

They should've known he was mentally ill!!

If someone points a gun at you and you're armed you shoot before being shot, if you're properly trained you aim at center mass where you're most likely to hit something. Hell, mentally ill people can kill also. An obvious case of suicide by cop. Obviously you've never had that kind of training or been in that sort of situation or you wouldn't be making such a jackass out of yourself here.
Shoot the gun out of his hand??!! Hit him in his knee??!! Maybe if a sniper was present and had the green light. You've been watching too many movies. :cuckoo:

Police shot and killed a man this morning in front of a Sylmar school after he pointed a gun at them, authorities said.

The shooting happened about 7 a.m. in front of Olive Vista Middle School, 14600 Tyler St., after police received a call of a man with a gun in the area.

When officers arrived, they encountered a man facing away from them with a pistol to his head, said Los Angeles Police Department Officer Liliana Preciado.

"He turned around and pointed the gun at the officers, and an officer-involved shooting occurred,"
she said.
Suicide via Cop. Bet that just makes the cop feel all special that the guy didn't have the guts to do it himself. I feel bad for him. The cop, not the coward.

If someone points a gun at you and you're armed you shoot before being shot, if you're properly trained you aim at center mass where you're most likely to hit something. Hell, mentally ill people can kill also. An obvious case of suicide by cop. Obviously you've never had that kind of training or been in that sort of situation or you wouldn't be making such a jackass out of yourself here.
Shoot the gun out of his hand??!! Hit him in his knee??!! Maybe if a sniper was present and had the green light. You've been watching too many movies. :cuckoo:

You're 100% right. I had a brain fart and acted like liberal for a moment....damn vodka.

Wow!!! Will the terror never end??!?! Apparently. ....according to the police (remember. ..the truth is completely opposite of what they say)....they got called to a school where a man with a gun was outside the school. I mean...so what? He hasnt done anything wrong yet. Cops should carry on gorging donuts instead.

So cops show up...and probably being startled and scared, the innocent citizen points his gun in the direction of the cops. They say "at them"...but they cant prove he was AIMING at them or something else in the background maybe...or getting the sun out lf his eyes maybe....and they murder him like a dog.

So....

Couldnt they taze him?

You've got to be kidding.

No innocent blacks have been murdered. They are guilty of resisting arrest. Do what the officer says you'll be alright.

Police shot and killed a man this morning in front of a Sylmar school after he pointed a gun at them, authorities said.

The shooting happened about 7 a.m. in front of Olive Vista Middle School, 14600 Tyler St., after police received a call of a man with a gun in the area.

When officers arrived, they encountered a man facing away from them with a pistol to his head, said Los Angeles Police Department Officer Liliana Preciado.

"He turned around and pointed the gun at the officers, and an officer-involved shooting occurred,"
she said.
Suicide via Cop. Bet that just makes the cop feel all special that the guy didn't have the guts to do it himself. I feel bad for him. The cop, not the coward.
I wonder why blacks dont go on mass whitey killing sprees. Lots of Arabs willing to go out for the cause.

So....

Couldnt they taze him?

Someone points a gun at YOU then YOU kill them.
THAT'S REAL LIFE.

So....

Couldnt they taze him?

No innocent blacks have been murdered. They are guilty of resisting arrest. Do what the officer says you'll be alright.

They're not all innocent. Lets all try to be honest.

So....

Couldnt they taze him?

Totally a good reason to shoot a man in the back 5 times, handcuff his corpse, and plant evidence on his body. The cop in that case was only guilty of dirtying a good taser.

Bucs is being sarcastic
Ah, I forget who's the moonbat and who's the wingnut on occasion, hell they're all the same just on different sides.........
Pick a side pussy.
I prefer my pussy in the middle where it's supposed to be..........

What do you think about "fill in the blank"? I dont know. Is that your opinion on every issue? Which way do you lean?

So....

Couldnt they taze him?

Point your weapon at me and you're toast.

Sounds like SBC... such has a VERY high efficacy rate.

So....

Couldnt they taze him?

Totally a good reason to shoot a man in the back 5 times, handcuff his corpse, and plant evidence on his body. The cop in that case was only guilty of dirtying a good taser.
I'm not defending the cop. He should do 20 out in 10. But I'd give the family of the runner nothing because he's 51% responsible.

So....

Couldnt they taze him?

LOL! No one defended that douche-bag. That was straight up murder. And he's being tried for it and he'll be found guilty of it and sent to prison.

Stop trying to use that as an example of anything but an idiot with a badge doing what should reasonably be expected of an idiot with a badge.

Bucs is being sarcastic
Ah, I forget who's the moonbat and who's the wingnut on occasion, hell they're all the same just on different sides.........
Pick a side pussy.
I prefer my pussy in the middle where it's supposed to be..........

What do you think about "fill in the blank"? I dont know. Is that your opinion on every issue? Which way do you lean?
Nowadays it depends on which side the wall/desk/table is on, in the past booze made it random.........

Forum List

Back