🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: LAPD shoots and kills another innocent citizen!!!

L.A. Officers Fatally Shoot Man Outside School Officer.com

Wow!!! Will the terror never end??!?! Apparently. ....according to the police (remember. ..the truth is completely opposite of what they say)....they got called to a school where a man with a gun was outside the school. I mean...so what? He hasnt done anything wrong yet. Cops should carry on gorging donuts instead.

So cops show up...and probably being startled and scared, the innocent citizen points his gun in the direction of the cops. They say "at them"...but they cant prove he was AIMING at them or something else in the background maybe...or getting the sun out lf his eyes maybe....and they murder him like a dog.

So....

Couldnt they taze him?
Couldnt they shoot his knee?
Couldnt they shoot the gun out of his hand?
Couldnt they use a rubber bullet?
Couldnt they wait him out or talk him down?

They should've known he was mentally ill!!
You've got to be kidding.

No innocent blacks have been murdered. They are guilty of resisting arrest. Do what the officer says you'll be alright.

Totally a good reason to shoot a man in the back 5 times, handcuff his corpse, and plant evidence on his body. The cop in that case was only guilty of dirtying a good taser.

LOL! No one defended that douche-bag. That was straight up murder. And he's being tried for it and he'll be found guilty of it and sent to prison.

Stop trying to use that as an example of anything but an idiot with a badge doing what should reasonably be expected of an idiot with a badge.

Quite a few people defended him on this very board. I can think of Mr. Right just off the top of my head, and I'm drunk. :lol:

Wow!!! Will the terror never end??!?! Apparently. ....according to the police (remember. ..the truth is completely opposite of what they say)....they got called to a school where a man with a gun was outside the school. I mean...so what? He hasnt done anything wrong yet. Cops should carry on gorging donuts instead.

So cops show up...and probably being startled and scared, the innocent citizen points his gun in the direction of the cops. They say "at them"...but they cant prove he was AIMING at them or something else in the background maybe...or getting the sun out lf his eyes maybe....and they murder him like a dog.

So....

Couldnt they taze him?

No innocent blacks have been murdered. They are guilty of resisting arrest. Do what the officer says you'll be alright.

Totally a good reason to shoot a man in the back 5 times, handcuff his corpse, and plant evidence on his body. The cop in that case was only guilty of dirtying a good taser.

LOL! No one defended that douche-bag. That was straight up murder. And he's being tried for it and he'll be found guilty of it and sent to prison.

Stop trying to use that as an example of anything but an idiot with a badge doing what should reasonably be expected of an idiot with a badge.
Yes conservatives said there was a struggle and something about a tazer. Just like Zimmerman but the black guy wasn't on top of the cop.

This reminds me of Ferguson. The michael brown probably told the cop to suck his dick. He certainly wasn't respectful and compliant.

So....

Couldnt they taze him?

Yes conservatives said there was a struggle and something about a tazer. Just like Zimmerman but the black guy wasn't on top of the cop.

This reminds me of Ferguson. The michael brown probably told the cop to suck his dick. He certainly wasn't respectful and compliant.

There was a struggle.
The cop was shot with the taser...photos proved it.

Still wasnt a justified shoot in my opinion.

So....

Couldnt they taze him?

I am speaking of the guy that the cop repeatedly shot in the back, after a traffic stop, for a broken tail-light... who then inexplicably fled... on foot, was murdered by the cop as recorded by a by-stander... who also recorded him planting a taser, which we later learned reconciled perfectly with the bullshit story regarding a struggle for his taser.

Yes... and also unlike Ferguson, in THE ABOVE NOTED circumstance there was no violent crime moments prior to the closing of police with the subject of interest, no violence against the officer and no clear and unambiguous intent to injure the officer; which served as the perfect moral and legal justification to kill Brown, with prejudice.

If someone points a gun at you and you're armed you shoot before being shot, if you're properly trained you aim at center mass where you're most likely to hit something. Hell, mentally ill people can kill also. An obvious case of suicide by cop. Obviously you've never had that kind of training or been in that sort of situation or you wouldn't be making such a jackass out of yourself here.
Shoot the gun out of his hand??!! Hit him in his knee??!! Maybe if a sniper was present and had the green light. You've been watching too many movies. :cuckoo:

You're 100% right. I had a brain fart and acted like liberal for a moment....damn vodka.
Southern Comfort does that to me.

So....

Couldnt they taze him?

Quite a few people defended him on this very board. I can think of Mr. Right just off the top of my head, and I'm drunk. :lol:

I'm getting there
drinking-3.gif

So....

Couldnt they taze him?

You have been watching too many movies.

So....

Couldnt they taze him?

I am speaking of the guy that the cop repeatedly shot in the back, after a traffic stop, for a broken tail-light... who then inexplicably fled... on foot, was murdered by the cop as recorded by a by-stander... who also recorded him planting a taser, which we later learned reconciled perfectly with the bullshit story regarding a struggle for his taser.

Yes... and also unlike Ferguson, in THE ABOVE NOTED circumstance there was no violent crime moments prior to the closing of police with the subject of interest, no violence against the officer and no clear and unambiguous intent to injure the officer; which served as the perfect moral and legal justification to kill Brown, with prejudice.
Neither complied with the officers request. How come blacks dont do what the officer says? Why was he running? I notice a lot of black rage towards the cops but you people arent ever mad at the ones fighting with or running from the law. You people are lawless.

Another innocent? Who are any of the others? So far they've all been criminals asking for it.
What are black people thinking? I've gotten in trouble several times with cops. It never occurred to me to run from them. Make them chase me? Make their job protecting us harder? Then black bistanderds yell at the cops because they think the cops being too rough? Honestly if a cop tells me to get on my stomach and put my hands behind my back I do it.

If you dont comply expect responsibility for what comes next.

Think of a 120 lb girl cop and a 300 guy. If he doesn't do what she says he should be shot. Fuck that level of disrespect for our laws. Now you all know. Dont comply expect trouble.

So....

Couldnt they taze him?

Why is there no video from squad car or body cam?

So....

Couldnt they taze him?

Sober up pal. He was being sarcastic.

So....

Couldnt they taze him?

Sober up pal. He was being sarcastic.
No question we have a problem with our big black communities in american ghettos.

Alost reminds me of the Palestinians in Israel. Yes the Jews are dicks but the Palestinians aren't innocent either. Stop being militant.

Blacks are militant. Palestinians are militant.

Forum List

Back