Breaking: Largest U.S. Gun-Law Publisher Goes After Obama's Eligibility To Be President

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
This should have been tackled in the mainstream back in 2007 but it would have been considered racist to do so if brought up. You have to listen to this and listen closely. It's never too late to reveal the truth.

Last edited:
its been 7 years, he has never provided us with a real birth certificate, just something created with the "Invention Of Photo-Shop". I may as well go on Photo-Shop and whip a masters in Physisiscics. {however u spell it)

If this gets traction it may prevent Obama's third term!

its been 7 years, he has never provided us with a real birth certificate, just something created with the "Invention Of Photo-Shop". I may as well go on Photo-Shop and whip a masters in Physisiscics. {however u spell it)
Correct spelling Fisycisiscist

Doesn't matter how you spell it, just claim its an offshoot of something else and the masses will consider you an expert in your field and give you the peace prize for it.
I think its a great idea. You could be the next president or something.

Doesn't matter how you spell it, just claim its an offshoot of something else and the masses will consider you an expert in your field and give you the peace prize for it.
or maybe even photo shop a "Brain Sturgeoun" license, i have always wanted to re-create that scene in Hannabal.

or maybe even photo shop a "Brain Sturgeoun" license, i have always wanted to re-create that scene in Hannabal.
how funny, I just watched that movie last night.
we need to let those pigs loose on the white house grounds.

The stupidity of conservatives subscribing to this thread is truly amusing.

What's amusing is you..... A real traitor to the American culture and America in general.

Your ignorance is in full bloom daily. We can see from your post that you're a Obama drone and a partisan hack

-Geaux

Forum List

Back