Breaking! Liberal Panic As U.S. Army Tanks Arrive In D.C. By Train For Fourth of July Celebration

Love it! The liberals will fear the tanks will remain. Looking forward to seeing those newly refurbished Sherman's. President Trump's decision to show off our military hardware, both past and present is nothing but brilliant. He is truly a patriotic President.

Tanks arrive in DC as Trump confirms July Fourth celebration will feature military display

Oh no the fit now they will use the tax dollar bs and these idiots don't even get how their taxes are used to kill unborn babies.

Love it! The liberals will fear the tanks will remain. Looking forward to seeing those newly refurbished Sherman's. President Trump's decision to show off our military hardware, both past and present is nothing but brilliant. He is truly a patriotic President.

Tanks arrive in DC as Trump confirms July Fourth celebration will feature military display

Oh no the fit now they will use the tax dollar bs and these idiots don't even get how their taxes are used to kill unborn babies.

We give away 50 billion to other nations annually. Stop doing that for one year and we could build the wall.

Sounds like fun to see some of these impressive machines up close and whatnot. I'll be camping/celebrating far away from the hustle and the partisan retards that this forum is lousy with. Happy almost Independence Day, ya'll!

Several Democrats voicing their concerns about this turning into a political rally at public expense is hardly "Liberal Panic." USMB trolls and their hyperbole drenched, alternative news sources have become monotonous.

But I'm really diggin' those brand new Sherman tanks. LOL!

How many brand new Sherman tanks were there?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Gamma bitches are always going to snark.

Great move by Trump, it will be glorious. The leftists will hate every moment of it. Think about how offensive the whole day is.

You did not answer the question.

Why is that?

Sorry, I didn't see a question. All I saw was snark by a stupid person who thinks he is intelligent.

I’m glad we now have a President for Life now.

yet another UNAMERICAN conservative who wants a TYRANICAL DICTATOR FOR LIFE.

and who dreams of tanks in the streets threatening innocent people....

now tell me again how you are NOT a fascist murderous piece of shit.

Great move by Trump, it will be glorious. The leftists will hate every moment of it. Think about how offensive the whole day is.

Why is that?

Sorry, I didn't see a question. All I saw was snark by a stupid person who thinks he is intelligent.

Perhaps if you were to go back and get your GED you would learn what this symbol means...”?”

Looks like St Trumpy may have learned a thing or two from His little sojourn into N Korea the other day.

Why is that?

Reads like a question to me, Norm.

Why is that?

Are you too a raging gamma who needs testosterone treatment in order to not act like a bitch?

In that case it's a question indeed.

If they put nuclear missiles on parade, I'd consider it overkill.
Trump would have them painted orange first so his Mindless Orange Horde would get sweaty, knotted pantiez for a whole week. Now that's worth a July 4th celebration in itself.

Why is that?

Are you too a raging gamma who needs testosterone treatment in order to not act like a bitch?
Just answer the question, Norm.

Well as usual not America great man is confused because there's no liberal or conservative in the Fourth. We never militarize a holiday for one party or candidate. That's contrary to Washington, Lincoln, Ike, JFK and Reagan. And of course the irony is Trump is a draft evader.

Forum List

Back