BREAKING...Maddow: we've got Trump's tax returns!

It's absolutely Hilarious Fail again for The Left!

But the Felonies are serious, and The Deep State Left will continue to commit Crimes Against The United States until they are rooted out and locked up!

Thank you for all the pants splitting
laughter you Leftist assholes have provided in 2016 & more
to come in 2017.

This is the Equivalent of Geraldo opening Al Capone's Vault!

Phucking AWESOME Entertainment watching Lefty lose his freaking mind.

You can't make up your mind. Either someone committed this serious felony... or it is something that didn't matter. You're having a mental meltdown.

You keep repeating the same shit over and over... you are really a mental case. The person who mailed the two pages could have just as easily been a Republican or as mentioned, even Trump. Trump used to use an alias to put himself in the tabloids just to get attention. That's FACTS, something you seem to have a problem with.

A return that is 12 years old isn't much to look at. What is surprising to me though is his income is only showing 150 million yet he has repeatedly stated his net worth is around 10 BILLION????? Hmmm.

So more recent tax returns are what is needed to determine which foreign countries hold him hostage right now.

A full return would show that with K-1 forms and other required documents that are attached to the 1040 form, and not just the simple1040 form by itself.

Last edited:
Fake news
I'm sure that's gonna be the RW mantra.

IMO, if anyone takes the so-called president down with good solid investigations, it will be Rachel Maddow.
Breaking!!!!........CNN News........We've Got Rachael Maddcow's Vibrator....
Her vibrator voted for Trump!
i didnt know vibrators could vote
Russian vibrators can vote.

The only thing Madcow is down with is getting down on some carpet munching!

She just topped Geraldo for most embarrassing fail ever!
There was nothing in Al Capone's vault. There was something in these two pages.

There was something in these two pages.

Proof that liberals lied when they said he'd paid no taxes for the last 20 years.

A return that is 12 years old isn't much to look at. What is surprising to me that his income is only showing 150 million yet he has repeatedly stated his net worth is around 10 BILLION????? Hmmm.

So more recent tax returns are what is needed to determine which foreign countries hold him hostage right now.
Personal vs Corporate income...are you that stupid?
You own a business.

Yeah, information everyone has aleady known about for the past twelve years, Einstein.

Twitter Just SHREDDED Rachel Maddow Over Trump Tax Return 'Story'

Op-Ed: Donald Trump just got a nice victory, thanks, of all people, to Rachel Maddow

Report: Trump’s 2005 Taxes Revealed

giphy.gif

Oh no, not 3 articles again! I didn't do anything to deserve that!

All the Left is doing is reconfirming American's Suspicions About The Deep State.

Good job there Lefty making sure no one ever trusts your ass again.

LMFAO!

Forum List

Back