BREAKING...Maddow: we've got Trump's tax returns!

A return that is 12 years old isn't much to look at. What is surprising to me that his income is only showing 150 million yet he has repeatedly stated his net worth is around 10 BILLION????? Hmmm.

So more recent tax returns are what is needed to determine which foreign countries hold him hostage right now.
Personal vs Corporate income...are you that stupid?
You own a business.

As a matter of fact I did for over 30 years and was a sub-S corporation. So yeah you're right what the 1040 form is--is his personal income derived from all his business's and again in 2005 he is reporting an income of only $150 million, meaning all the business's he owned in 2005 only produced a 150 million personal income for him? That surprises me. Especially when he claims to have a net worth of 10 billion.

But also Foreign investments would be shown on the K-1 & that would be attached to his 1040, and a list of those business's and how much income or loss was produced by them. As we see it's just the simple 1040 form and it's 12 YEARS OLD, it's worthless.

It doesn't tell us where his foreign investments are at. I could care less how much he earned, or paid in taxes, I want to know about these foreign investments and assets, and where they're at.

fonziejumpsshark3sl.gif

Instead of Geraldo's EMPTY Vault,
We can now talk anout Rachel Madcow's Empty BOX!

Trump paid more in taxes than MSNBC!

LMFAO!
Sure was...Trump paid 38 million in taxes.

HAHAHA major fail
Trump's son said $40 million. Trump himself, said he paid hundreds of millions, which is yet another Trump

You idiots claimed he didnt pay anythong.

Think hard LMAO

Trump is the one who said he didn't pay anything...

You loons claimed it.....now you look like the idiots you are.

Large font so the Trumpters brain can process it..

Donald Trump Acknowledges Not Paying Federal Income Taxes for Years

Donald J. Trump explicitly acknowledged for the first time during Sunday’s debate that he used a $916 million loss that he reported on his 1995 income tax returns to avoid paying personal federal income taxes for years.

So, Trump paid a 24% federal tax rate in 2005 in addition to an Alternative Minimum Tax of $31 million.

I'd like to see his recent tax returns.

Trump just put his boot in libtard ass again .....and madcow was the conductor
tumblr_mcxpbo307U1qfvso1o1_500.gif

Kills me that President Trump paid more in Personal Income Taxes than MSNBC did as a Corporation!

That's Phucking Rich!
Perfect!

The whole world is making fun of The Democrat Party now and at the same time is saying that The Trump Administration needs to start prosecuting Leftist Moles and cleaning house.

Say goodbye to your cushy jobs Lefty.

All of this from the media shows a very serious effort to undermine democracy and the Will of the People. There is a combined effort to "get him" and it won't bode well for these outlets and their advertisers who are wondering just what they are sponsoring.

Never has a witch hunt been so sustained, so deliberate and ultimately so wrong headed.

LMFAO!

HAHAHA major fail
Trump's son said $40 million. Trump himself, said he paid hundreds of millions, which is yet another Trump

Think hard LMAO

Donald J. Trump explicitly acknowledged for the first time during Sunday’s debate that he used a $916 million loss that he reported on his 1995 income tax returns to avoid paying personal federal income taxes for years.

LMFAO!

HAHAHA major fail

Think hard LMAO

So no one would like to comment about Trump making the comment himself about not paying taxes...?

Just in case you had a brain fart and skipped my last post...here it is again in large font for you..

So, Trump paid a 24% federal tax rate in 2005 in addition to an Alternative Minimum Tax of $31 million.

I'd like to see his recent tax returns.

Again, what is important is where his foreign investments are at. We know the Trump empire has expanded into several foreign countries including China. They just opened up a new Golf Course in Dubai. We don't know if he has Russian assets, or banking investments there, and it's because we don't have recent income tax returns (the full return) not just 2 pages of the 1040 form. That doesn't tell you anything about foreign assets and investments. And the K-1 form is normally attached to the 1040 form, which would show all investments foreign and in country, and that's not even included in this 2005 return.
Trump's Hotels In China Could Be A Conflict For The President-Elect
Trump sons open Dubai golf club as namesake now US president
Donald Trump's Investments In India To Impact US Foreign Policy: Report

IOW--we still don't know what his FOREIGN conflicts of interest are. But you're right he was able to write off some 900 million in loss's but it wasn't his loss, it was the banks loss via some loop-hole. What year was that? If it happened after 2005, then it's fairly reasonable to assume that if he was only making 150 million a year that would have taken care of any subsequent income gain or liability for Federal income taxes for several years until that loss had run it's ground.

Last edited:
HAHAHA major fail
Trump's son said $40 million. Trump himself, said he paid hundreds of millions, which is yet another Trump lie.
Use your head.

The 38 million was only for 1 year.

I have no doubt Trump has paid hundreds of millions in taxes over the years. .... :cool:

That troll keeps flapping its yap and geting stuffed
Who did this! Sassy, was it you? Somebody's going to pay for this!

You broke the rules dude and there's going to be hell to pay.

I'll tell you what, if you pay my taxes, I'll let you off with a warning.

The Donald paid $38, 435.451.00 in Taxes in 2005.

There is NOTHING in the illegally obtained return to discredit DJT. NOTHING

Are you happy now, BITCH.

Yeah, he paid 24% tax rate.

Well that certainly proves the Russians colluded with him to steal the election

So you want your cake and eat it too? If someone showed you records that Trump just started dealing big time with the Russians in 2014 you'd say it was no big deal because Trump didn't have deep enough connections for them to want him as President. Then if you show he has connections with Russians going back several years you say it is no big deal because why didn't they get him to run for President way back then?

You've just got excuses for all occasions right?

Till you have some evidence to believe otherwise, why should we accept this conspiracy nonsense?

It doesn't matter if there is 5 railroad cars full of evidence, Trumpbots will never turn on him.

When you have five railroad cars, or even a scintella of evidence, let me know

Forum List

Back