BREAKING...Maddow: we've got Trump's tax returns!

Phuck Democrats all of them.

I and just about everyone I know is sick of you fools.

I skip over Lefty Posts longer than 2 paragraphs.

They have nothing to teach me.

Liars each and everyone of them.

Felons.

They have No Truth or Wisdom to offer me because neither resides in their empty houses and empty heads!

They are barren like a menopausal woman and empty as a cupboard in a famine.
The Russians shouldn't scare anyone as much The Democrat Party.

Tax rates for top presidential candidates.

Sanders 13%
Clinton 17 %
Obama 19%
Trump 25%

America is laughing at you Lefty.

And they are more concerned about your felonies and your criminal and unethical behavior than they are Putin.

You guys keep digging a hole that you may never extricate yourself from.

The Public trusts the President more than they trust Madcow. That's got to make you feel good, right?

Makes me laugh.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Percentage is based on tax brackets. Sanders makes by FAR the lowest amount than any other person on that list. Good thing you left that part out eh?

US Senator base salary is $174,000

That falls under 28% tax bracket. How much did he paid again?

That's not true. This is from an article that criticizes Bernie for using itemized deductions, which is perfectly legal. They say he is being a hypocrite for proposing a plan that would cut a lot of the itemizations out of tax returns but using them in his own taxes. I think that is bullshit because it just shows that he is willing to vote to change a system that would even hurt himself when filing. There is absolutely nothing wrong with him doing it this way as long as it is still part of the system.

"With all of his itemized deductions, Sanders’s taxable income was significantly lower than it would have been if he had taken the standard deduction. The deductions left Sanders and his wife paying $27,653 in federal income taxes in 2014, on a joint income of $205,271 — an effective federal tax rate of 13.5 percent. If that seems low to you, your instincts are right: According to the Tax Foundation, the average federal income-tax rate for a couple making $200,000 to $500,000 in 2014 was 15.2 percent. The “millionaires and billionaires” that Sanders is so fond of berating payed, on average, just more than twice as much of their income (27.4 percent) in federal taxes as he did."

Bernie Sanders Does Not Practice What He Preaches on Taxes

I'm not a Lefty, I'm just intelligent enough, and not partisan... that I can see through the bullshit that Trump supporters can't. For fuck's sake you can't even understand a couple simple journalism laws.
Not a leftie?

Omg lol

There is not enough space on this forum to list the Epic Fails of The Left and it's propaganda wing The foaming at the mouth liberal media.

I wonder what reaction Maddow would have if her taxes are leaked. I wonder what loopholes she exploited and how much she earned as a two bit communist reporter.

Who knows what might be leaked int he coming months....

Maddow is embarrassing. NBC is garbage.

NBC = Nothing But Crap
Cite the crap they reported.
As I thought, nothing on NBC.

I understand Espionage Laws just fine.

The Media in not insulated
From Sedition and Espionage Laws.

It is a felony to receive
Classified Information even for the Media and it is a felony to receive private financial records without signed authorization.

The Goverment has cut the Media too much slack for too long, and it's time to snap them back to reality and start prosecuting people.

The same goes for leakers and their accomplices.

Tax returns are not classified material. You are a fucking nut case. Tax returns have NOTHING to do with Sedition and Espionage. Oh shit I've heard it all now! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I can't post enough emojis for this. Holy shit... just stop man, you are fucking making yourself look like the biggest dumbass on this forum.

ONLY the taxpayer can release any part of a tax return. For anyone else to do so is a felony. IF, big IF, MSNBC had any moral standards or propriety, they would launch an investigation to find out who had broken Federal law and had stolen those two pages.

I understand Espionage Laws just fine.

The Media in not insulated
From Sedition and Espionage Laws.

It is a felony to receive
Classified Information even for the Media and it is a felony to receive private financial records without signed authorization.

The Goverment has cut the Media too much slack for too long, and it's time to snap them back to reality and start prosecuting people.

The same goes for leakers and their accomplices.

Tax returns are not classified material. You are a fucking nut case. Tax returns have NOTHING to do with Sedition and Espionage. Oh shit I've heard it all now! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I can't post enough emojis for this. Holy shit... just stop man, you are fucking making yourself look like the biggest dumbass on this forum.

ONLY the taxpayer can release any part of a tax return. For anyone else to do so is a felony. IF, big IF, MSNBC had any moral standards or propriety, they would launch an investigation to find out who had broken Federal law and had stolen those two pages.
You this, how?

Another great scoop by Rachel. She really nailed it. Knocked it out of the park. Go Rachel. Now, let's get back to RyanCare and TrumpCare - and RussiaGate.
Washington Redskins, stay the fuck out of the firewater you fucking drunk Indian…

Why would he even want to discuss article one unless he was talking about a member of CONGRESS? It is not in ANY way applicable to the EXECUTIVE BRANCH of the government.
You obviously haven't read the bloody Article, Section and Clause to make such an uninformed and ignorant claim. Here it is again specially for you with emphasis;

" Article I, § 9, Cls 4
No title of nobility shall be granted by the United States: and no person holding any office of profit or trust under them, shall, without the consent of the Congress, accept of any present, emolument, office, or title, of any kind whatever, from any king, prince, or foreign state."

trump is POTUS. He holds the top office of the Executive branch. Article I, § 9, Cls 4 applies to trump per the Constitution just as it would to ANYONE holding a Constitutional office in any branch!

Guaranteed Rush will laugh his ass off tomorrow..........
That's cool. I laugh my ass off everytime I listen to Pumpkin-head. Especially when he goes into his "baby voice".

I don't expect that Mr. Talent on loan from GAAAAWWWWD will be able to pull a recent K-1 form out of his ass to prove that Trump has no Foreign conflicts of interest? Do you?
Trump sons open Dubai golf club as namesake now US president
Trump's Hotels In China Could Be A Conflict For The President-Elect
Donald Trump's Investments In India To Impact US Foreign Policy: Report
Donald Trump's Many Conflicts of Interest: From His Hotels to Family Ties (Photos)

tumblr_m0h4m0jyOV1qzss4xo1_500.jpg

Who knows maybe he'll finally discuss what Article 1 Section 9 of the Constitution is, if Limbaugh knows it?

"Never in American history has a president-elect presented more conflict of interest questions and foreign entanglements than Donald Trump. Given the vast and global scope of Trump’s business interests, many of which remain shrouded in secrecy, we cannot predict the full gamut of legal and constitutional challenges that lie ahead. But one violation, of constitutional magnitude, will run from the instant that Mr. Trump swears he will “faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.” While holding office, Mr. Trump will receive—by virtue of his continued interest in the Trump Organization and his stake in hundreds of other entities—a steady stream of monetary and other benefits from foreign powers and their agents."
The Emoluments Clause: Its text, meaning, and application to Donald J. Trump | Brookings Institution

Article I, Section 9 of the Constitution provides as follows: “No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.”

You have elected a President that can easily be held hostage by foreign countries. Putting these assets in his kids name does NOT release him of responsibility of the Emoloment clause in the Constitution, as he will protect those assets under any circumstance. Which produces a NATIONAL SECURITY THREAT.

But you dumbass's didn't demand that he release his income tax returns, did you?

66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c.jpg
Why would he even want to discuss article one unless he was talking about a member of CONGRESS? It is not in ANY way applicable to the EXECUTIVE BRANCH of the government.

It most certainly is reflective of the emoloment clause, & especially when it comes to the POTUS. We cannot have Presidents who have foreign conflicts of interest and receive money from foreigners.

READ IT VERY SLOWLY and several times if you have to.

"Never in American history has a president-elect presented more conflict of interest questions and foreign entanglements than Donald Trump. Given the vast and global scope of Trump’s business interests, many of which remain shrouded in secrecy, we cannot predict the full gamut of legal and constitutional challenges that lie ahead. But one violation, of constitutional magnitude, will run from the instant that Mr. Trump swears he will “faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.” While holding office, Mr. Trump will receive—by virtue of his continued interest in the Trump Organization and his stake in hundreds of other entities—a steady stream of monetary and other benefits from foreign powers and their agents."
The Emoluments Clause: Its text, meaning, and application to Donald J. Trump | Brookings Institution

Article I, Section 9 of the Constitution provides as follows: “No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.”

This is why for the last 40 years all Presidential CANDIDATES turned over their income tax returns (without argument.) Trump is the ONLY President in the last 40 years that refused to turn over his. In fact, Hillary Clinton told you this during one of the debates. The importance of releasing income tax returns was not how much they made, or how much they paid in taxes, it was to see if there were any foreign conflicts of interest.

This is an impeachable offense. Again, if Republicans won't do it, be assured Democrats will in 2018.

turkey_2016-11-17_0205.png
Shit for brains, get over it... bed wetter

Easy question, did Woodward and Bernstein go to jail? NO, they didn't. Stop before you keep making a fool of yourself.

Woodward and Bernstein did NOT disclose the tax returns of anyone involved or eventually prosecuted. The ONLY person who can legally release a tax return or part of one is the taxpayer.

Stop before you keep making a fool of yourself!

Then that means Drumpf is either lying or stupid. With all those businesses he should be getting a refund.
Had he paid less you'd have called him a crook and demanded he pay his fair share.

You fools are so predictable
Why would I do that? You arent a crook because you take advantage of the tax write offs. I do that myself.

I guess your prediction was wrong.

It's no one else's business but Donald Trumps, fuck off bed wetters

What a good little progressive bot you are, change the subject when your lies are exposed. You lefties lost, Trump paid $38 mil in just one year, when you've all been running around claiming he pays none.
And only a retarded person would speak about "lefties" as if they were one entity, with one voice all having the same goal and acting in unison.

Progressives and their little piece of shit Dyke need to shut the fuck up and go back to their safe places…

Guaranteed Rush will laugh his ass off tomorrow..........
That's cool. I laugh my ass off everytime I listen to Pumpkin-head. Especially when he goes into his "baby voice".

I don't expect that Mr. Talent on loan from GAAAAWWWWD will be able to pull a recent K-1 form out of his ass to prove that Trump has no Foreign conflicts of interest? Do you?
Trump sons open Dubai golf club as namesake now US president
Trump's Hotels In China Could Be A Conflict For The President-Elect
Donald Trump's Investments In India To Impact US Foreign Policy: Report
Donald Trump's Many Conflicts of Interest: From His Hotels to Family Ties (Photos)

tumblr_m0h4m0jyOV1qzss4xo1_500.jpg

Who knows maybe he'll finally discuss what Article 1 Section 9 of the Constitution is, if Limbaugh knows it?

You have elected a President that can easily be held hostage by foreign countries. Putting these assets in his kids name does NOT release him of responsibility of the Emoloment clause in the Constitution, as he will protect those assets under any circumstance. Which produces a NATIONAL SECURITY THREAT.

But you dumbass's didn't demand that he release his income tax returns, did you?

66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c.jpg

It most certainly is reflective of the emoloment clause, & especially when it comes to the POTUS. We cannot have Presidents who have foreign conflicts of interest and receive money from foreigners.

READ IT VERY SLOWLY and several times if you have to.

This is why for the last 40 years all Presidential CANDIDATES turned over their income tax returns (without argument.) Trump is the ONLY President in the last 40 years that refused to turn over his. In fact, Hillary Clinton told you this during one of the debates. The importance of releasing income tax returns was not how much they made, or how much they paid in taxes, it was to see if there were any foreign conflicts of interest.

This is an impeachable offense. Again, if Republicans won't do it, be assured Democrats will in 2018.

turkey_2016-11-17_0205.png

Known by EVERYONE, well before the election is that fact that Donald Trump is a very, very successful businessman, very, very rich with property holdings all around the world.

Partially BECAUSE of his being a successful businessman, he won the election in a landslide.

Please try peddling your whining and desperate bleating elsewhere.

Forum List

Back