BREAKING...Maddow: we've got Trump's tax returns!

Nobody watches MSNBC
And yes a Felony was committed.

Sucks to be lefty sucking on Billary's dried up tits and finding no nourishment as he and his party shrivels up and dies right before our eyes!

So leaks are good only when it hurts your political opponent. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Leaks aren't always illegal. Sometimes, whistleblowers aren't breaking the law, just loyalty.

The left has condemned WikiLeaks and Snowden because they hurt the Dems. Charges can and will be filed on Snowden if he ever leaves his safe space.

Maddow would be in violation of the law for hacking the IRS, which is likely the only way to get the returns. Serious stuff, for sure.

She didn't hack the IRS. Someone mailed the pages to someone else. She did nothing wrong, nor did NBC.

Wrong, possession of stolen financial documents is a felony. Releasing the documents without written signed authorization is a Felony, ask the people who work in your doctors office about personal documents, apparently a kindergartner knows more than you do about it. Maybe you would like the fact that you had the crabs and the clap released to all of your potential sex partners.

NO. I showed you the law for reporters. It isn't the same as it is for you and I.

Easy question, did Woodward and Bernstein go to jail? NO, they didn't. Stop before you keep making a fool of yourself. Just go and do a Google search for Reporter's privilege and Journalistic Shield Laws. You have no clue what the fuck you are talking about. Hell if you watched the show they even explained it to you. It would have only been illegal if they had asked someone to steal the information and give it to them, and they didn't.

I don't read looney toon posts from Lefties more than 1 paragraph long.

They are empty and devoid of substance like Rachel Madcow's Empty Box!

What an awesome night watching Liberals Melt!

BTW Shitstain Lefties.

Another of your Obama Phuck Up Illegals (5 of them) kidnapped a girl beat her half to death then shot her in the back of the head as she plead for her life for looking at them funny!

But you are all creaming your jeans over Rachel Madcow's Empty Vault like that's News?

8f91709cd8e0453fe4af8709bf7b80b9.jpg

Trump's tax returns in full form...:biggrin:
Rachel Maddow says....but, but, but... shit

Another great scoop by Rachel. She really nailed it. Knocked it out of the park. Go Rachel. Now, let's get back to RyanCare and TrumpCare - and RussiaGate.

The Russians shouldn't scare anyone as much The Democrat Party.

Tax rates for top presidential candidates.

Sanders 13%
Clinton 17 %
Obama 19%
Trump 25%

America is laughing at you Lefty.

And they are more concerned about your felonies and your criminal and unethical behavior than they are Putin.

You guys keep digging a hole that you may never extricate yourself from.

The Public trusts the President more than they trust Madcow. That's got to make you feel good, right?

Makes me laugh.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Percentage is based on tax brackets. Sanders makes by FAR the lowest amount than any other person on that list. Good thing you left that part out eh?

US Senator base salary is $174,000

That falls under 28% tax bracket. How much did he paid again?

That's not true. This is from an article that criticizes Bernie for using itemized deductions, which is perfectly legal. They say he is being a hypocrite for proposing a plan that would cut a lot of the itemizations out of tax returns but using them in his own taxes. I think that is bullshit because it just shows that he is willing to vote to change a system that would even hurt himself when filing. There is absolutely nothing wrong with him doing it this way as long as it is still part of the system.

"With all of his itemized deductions, Sanders’s taxable income was significantly lower than it would have been if he had taken the standard deduction. The deductions left Sanders and his wife paying $27,653 in federal income taxes in 2014, on a joint income of $205,271 — an effective federal tax rate of 13.5 percent. If that seems low to you, your instincts are right: According to the Tax Foundation, the average federal income-tax rate for a couple making $200,000 to $500,000 in 2014 was 15.2 percent. The “millionaires and billionaires” that Sanders is so fond of berating payed, on average, just more than twice as much of their income (27.4 percent) in federal taxes as he did."

Bernie Sanders Does Not Practice What He Preaches on Taxes

About time you started mocking your comrades!

I'd distance myself from these people too before they take them down with them.

It's Phucking embarrassing that these
People are Americans.

If I were a Democrat I'd have to leave that Larry I'd be so embarrassed to be associated with them

Now we have reports of MSNBC CBS & WAPO colliding to try to undermine the election and then lying about their collusion.

Being covered on Tucker Carlson right now.

Another great scoop by Rachel. She really nailed it. Knocked it out of the park. Go Rachel. Now, let's get back to RyanCare and TrumpCare - and RussiaGate.

Guaranteed Rush will laugh his ass off tomorrow..........
That's cool. I laugh my ass off everytime I listen to Pumpkin-head. Especially when he goes into his "baby voice".

I don't expect that Mr. Talent on loan from GAAAAWWWWD will be able to pull a recent K-1 form out of his ass to prove that Trump has no Foreign conflicts of interest? Do you?
Trump sons open Dubai golf club as namesake now US president
Trump's Hotels In China Could Be A Conflict For The President-Elect
Donald Trump's Investments In India To Impact US Foreign Policy: Report
Donald Trump's Many Conflicts of Interest: From His Hotels to Family Ties (Photos)

tumblr_m0h4m0jyOV1qzss4xo1_500.jpg

Who knows maybe he'll finally discuss what Article 1 Section 9 of the Constitution is, if Limbaugh knows it?

"Never in American history has a president-elect presented more conflict of interest questions and foreign entanglements than Donald Trump. Given the vast and global scope of Trump’s business interests, many of which remain shrouded in secrecy, we cannot predict the full gamut of legal and constitutional challenges that lie ahead. But one violation, of constitutional magnitude, will run from the instant that Mr. Trump swears he will “faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.” While holding office, Mr. Trump will receive—by virtue of his continued interest in the Trump Organization and his stake in hundreds of other entities—a steady stream of monetary and other benefits from foreign powers and their agents."
The Emoluments Clause: Its text, meaning, and application to Donald J. Trump | Brookings Institution

Article I, Section 9 of the Constitution provides as follows: “No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.”

You have elected a President that can easily be held hostage by foreign countries. Putting these assets in his kids name does NOT release him of responsibility of the Emoloment clause in the Constitution, as he will protect those assets under any circumstance. Which produces a NATIONAL SECURITY THREAT.

But you dumbass's didn't demand that he release his income tax returns, did you?

66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c.jpg
Why would he even want to discuss article one unless he was talking about a member of CONGRESS? It is not in ANY way applicable to the EXECUTIVE BRANCH of the government.

It most certainly is reflective of the emoloment clause, & especially when it comes to the POTUS. We cannot have Presidents who have foreign conflicts of interest and receive money from foreigners.

READ IT VERY SLOWLY and several times if you have to.

"Never in American history has a president-elect presented more conflict of interest questions and foreign entanglements than Donald Trump. Given the vast and global scope of Trump’s business interests, many of which remain shrouded in secrecy, we cannot predict the full gamut of legal and constitutional challenges that lie ahead. But one violation, of constitutional magnitude, will run from the instant that Mr. Trump swears he will “faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.” While holding office, Mr. Trump will receive—by virtue of his continued interest in the Trump Organization and his stake in hundreds of other entities—a steady stream of monetary and other benefits from foreign powers and their agents."
The Emoluments Clause: Its text, meaning, and application to Donald J. Trump | Brookings Institution

Article I, Section 9 of the Constitution provides as follows: “No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.”

This is why for the last 40 years all Presidential CANDIDATES turned over their income tax returns (without argument.) Trump is the ONLY President in the last 40 years that refused to turn over his. In fact, Hillary Clinton told you this during one of the debates. The importance of releasing income tax returns was not how much they made, or how much they paid in taxes, it was to see if there were any foreign conflicts of interest.

This is an impeachable offense. Again, if Republicans won't do it, be assured Democrats will in 2018.

turkey_2016-11-17_0205.png

Last edited:
Phuck Democrats all of them.

I and just about everyone I know is sick of you fools.

I skip over Lefty Posts longer than 2 paragraphs.

They have nothing to teach me.

Liars each and everyone of them.

Felons.

They have No Truth or Wisdom to offer me because neither resides in their empty houses and empty heads!

They are barren like a menopausal woman and empty as a cupboard in a famine.
The Russians shouldn't scare anyone as much The Democrat Party.

Tax rates for top presidential candidates.

Sanders 13%
Clinton 17 %
Obama 19%
Trump 25%

America is laughing at you Lefty.

And they are more concerned about your felonies and your criminal and unethical behavior than they are Putin.

You guys keep digging a hole that you may never extricate yourself from.

The Public trusts the President more than they trust Madcow. That's got to make you feel good, right?

Makes me laugh.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Percentage is based on tax brackets. Sanders makes by FAR the lowest amount than any other person on that list. Good thing you left that part out eh?

US Senator base salary is $174,000

That falls under 28% tax bracket. How much did he paid again?

That's not true. This is from an article that criticizes Bernie for using itemized deductions, which is perfectly legal. They say he is being a hypocrite for proposing a plan that would cut a lot of the itemizations out of tax returns but using them in his own taxes. I think that is bullshit because it just shows that he is willing to vote to change a system that would even hurt himself when filing. There is absolutely nothing wrong with him doing it this way as long as it is still part of the system.

"With all of his itemized deductions, Sanders’s taxable income was significantly lower than it would have been if he had taken the standard deduction. The deductions left Sanders and his wife paying $27,653 in federal income taxes in 2014, on a joint income of $205,271 — an effective federal tax rate of 13.5 percent. If that seems low to you, your instincts are right: According to the Tax Foundation, the average federal income-tax rate for a couple making $200,000 to $500,000 in 2014 was 15.2 percent. The “millionaires and billionaires” that Sanders is so fond of berating payed, on average, just more than twice as much of their income (27.4 percent) in federal taxes as he did."

Bernie Sanders Does Not Practice What He Preaches on Taxes

Last edited:

BTW Shitstain Lefties.

Another of your Obama Phuck Up Illegals (5 of them) kidnapped a girl beat her half to death then shot her in the back of the head as she plead for her life for looking at them funny!

But you are all creaming your jeans over Rachel Madcow's Empty Vault like that's News?

3ba7aeb76a5c9a6767f67c906f1353fd.jpg

Does Donald Trump pay any income taxes at all? we'll find out!

James Stewart wrote about Trump’s taxes, and compared him with Mitt Romney, who was criticized in 2012 for paying just $4.9 million in federal income tax. “No one should be surprised, though, if Donald J. Trump has paid far less—perhaps even zero federal income tax in some years,” Stewart wrote. “Indeed, that’s the expectation of numerous real estate and tax professionals I’ve interviewed in recent weeks.” These experts explained to Stewart that the federal tax code is so generous to real-estate developers—so stuffed with deductions, credits, and loopholes they can exploit—that it may well have allowed Trump to bring his taxable income down to nothing, or next to nothing. Which might help explain why he is so reluctant to release his tax returns.

We know for sure that Trump does everything he can to avoid sending money to the I.R.S. In May, he told ABC News’s George Stephanopoulos, “I fight very hard to pay as little tax as possible.”

I don't believe that Trump has paid any federal taxes for 18 years or more. That was a hot button topic several months ago. Remember the campaign was changed to "how SMART he was" for not paying any taxes.
Bootlickin’ Rudy Giuliani Believes Donald Trump Is An “Absolute Genius” For Scamming His Way Out Of Taxes For 20 Years [Video]

And you're right Romney was crucified for only paying 5 million in taxes in one year.

How'd your prediction of him not paying "any federal taxes" turn out?

Vladimir-Putin-laugh-gif.gif

Thank you Rachel Madcow for demonstrating to the country just how fucking idiotic the left is.

BTW Shitstain Lefties.

3ba7aeb76a5c9a6767f67c906f1353fd.jpg
Too funny, you don't get it! Hahahahaha

She looks like a total fool. Spent most of the time whining about debunked scandals.

Trump beat her in delivering the 'big scoop.' He paid $38 million in taxes, a higher rate that later ones filed by Romney and Bernie Sanders.

Backfired big time for that liberal idiot.

Rachel Maddow Goes for Ratings Hit by Releasing Trump Taxes...

One must have a heart of stone to see the epic fail of Rachel MSNBC Maddow slow walking the revelation that Trump paid a higher percentage of income taxes than either Obama, Bernie or NBC without laughing hysterically.

Forum List

Back