BREAKING...Maddow: we've got Trump's tax returns!

You do realize that your sides's obsession with Trumps tax return is far more exemplified by your meme response, right?

If by side you mean "Anti-Trump" people... I want to see his latest couple year's tax returns to see where his conflicts of interests lie. It's pretty simple, and if he had to apply for a security clearance it would have been reviewed. Though he doesn't have to get a security clearance as an elected POTUS, I'd still like to see it for myself, and a great deal of the population would like to see it as well. His tax returns would also prove once and for all how big of a liar he is when it comes to how charitable he is, which could absolutely ruin him with the public. No one likes a braggart that talks about how much they give in donations only to find out they don't give shit.
We want to see your medical records to see if you are mentally fit to post on USMB.

We have a Constitutional Right to Privacy. The President filed a financial disclosure and also went through Security Vetting to get his security clearance.

Not only that, The Obama Administration had him under surveillance, ILLEGALLY, and use UK Intelligence Services tapping in to a couple of rogue agents, and FOUND NOTHING. NOTHING.

So if the CIA, NSA, Secret Service, and 17 Intelligence agencies all gave Trump clearance for his security credentials, and you have his tax returns, was wire tapping Trump Tower and had a Financial Disclosure and nothing was found, Including THE IRS btw, who would have poured over about 20 years of tax returns.....

EXACTLY WHAT THE PHUCK DO YOU NEED TO SEE IT FOR?

SO YOU CAN CREATE SOME MORE FAKE NEWS and MAKE MORE NONSENSICAL UNSUBSTANTIATED ACCUSATIONS?

I say PHUCK OFF LEFTY.

America is already sick of your shit anyways.

Presidents don't have to get a security clearance... If he had to he'd not pass simply because of his multiple bankruptcies and poor credit score. But hey...you think you know what you are talking about. :rolleyes:

You poor poor thing... you probably where headphones that have to remind you when to breath, you're that dense.

You are a moron. They have to go through a process. Every president does. They do not hand stuff to POTUS on day one.
Obama had to go through it.

Wrong again Amigo. Presidents do not go through background checks in order to be approved for a Security Clearance like a normal person would have to. You should really do some research before just spouting off at the mouth.

Sweet baby Jesus--Trump got a pass on EVERYTHING. And Yes Presidents do have to get security clearance to get into intelligence briefings. But the point it's not a fucking credit score, how much they earned, bankruptcies or how much they paid in taxes. That has NOTHING to do with a security clearance. And that is why Racheal Maddow's release of a 2005 1040 2 page form is absolutely WORTHLESS. It's 12 years old and it did not include the K-1 form that would show foreign investments.

The ENTIRE point of releasing income tax returns is to look for FOREIGN CONFLICTS OF INTEREST. Hillary Clinton explained this during one of the debates with Trump. We cannot have Presidents that can be easily influenced by foreign countries, held hostage by foreign countries because they have assets in those countries, which is the entire point of Article 1 Section 9 of the Constitution.

"Never in American history has a president-elect presented more conflict of interest questions and foreign entanglements than Donald Trump. Given the vast and global scope of Trump’s business interests, many of which remain shrouded in secrecy, we cannot predict the full gamut of legal and constitutional challenges that lie ahead. But one violation, of constitutional magnitude, will run from the instant that Mr. Trump swears he will “faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.” While holding office, Mr. Trump will receive—by virtue of his continued interest in the Trump Organization and his stake in hundreds of other entities—a steady stream of monetary and other benefits from foreign powers and their agents."
The Emoluments Clause: Its text, meaning, and application to Donald J. Trump | Brookings Institution

Article I, Section 9 of the Constitution provides as follows: “No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.”

This is a reason for impeachment. If Republicans won't do it, be assured Democrats will in 2018. Democrats will obtain Trump's recent income tax returns (the full returns) when they take over the Ways & Means committee.

turkey_2016-11-17_0205.png

Speaking of Turkey, General Flynn just disclosed he's a paid lobbyist for them.
Questions abound over Flynn lobbying for Turkey

I think a new campaign theme for this country should be: "Make America SMART again."

66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c.jpg

If by side you mean "Anti-Trump" people... I want to see his latest couple year's tax returns to see where his conflicts of interests lie. It's pretty simple, and if he had to apply for a security clearance it would have been reviewed. Though he doesn't have to get a security clearance as an elected POTUS, I'd still like to see it for myself, and a great deal of the population would like to see it as well. His tax returns would also prove once and for all how big of a liar he is when it comes to how charitable he is, which could absolutely ruin him with the public. No one likes a braggart that talks about how much they give in donations only to find out they don't give shit.
We want to see your medical records to see if you are mentally fit to post on USMB.

We have a Constitutional Right to Privacy. The President filed a financial disclosure and also went through Security Vetting to get his security clearance.

Not only that, The Obama Administration had him under surveillance, ILLEGALLY, and use UK Intelligence Services tapping in to a couple of rogue agents, and FOUND NOTHING. NOTHING.

So if the CIA, NSA, Secret Service, and 17 Intelligence agencies all gave Trump clearance for his security credentials, and you have his tax returns, was wire tapping Trump Tower and had a Financial Disclosure and nothing was found, Including THE IRS btw, who would have poured over about 20 years of tax returns.....

SO YOU CAN CREATE SOME MORE FAKE NEWS and MAKE MORE NONSENSICAL UNSUBSTANTIATED ACCUSATIONS?

I say PHUCK OFF LEFTY.

Presidents don't have to get a security clearance... If he had to he'd not pass simply because of his multiple bankruptcies and poor credit score. But hey...you think you know what you are talking about. :rolleyes:

You poor poor thing... you probably where headphones that have to remind you when to breath, you're that dense.

You are a moron. They have to go through a process. Every president does. They do not hand stuff to POTUS on day one.

Wrong again Amigo. Presidents do not go through background checks in order to be approved for a Security Clearance like a normal person would have to. You should really do some research before just spouting off at the mouth.

Sweet baby Jesus--Trump got a pass on EVERYTHING. And Yes Presidents do have to get security clearance to get into intelligence briefings. But the point is not a fucking credit score, how much they earned, bankruptcies or how much they paid in taxes. That has NOTHING to do with a security clearance.

The ENTIRE point of releasing income tax returns is to look for FOREIGN CONFLICTS OF INTEREST. Hillary Clinton explained this during one of the debates with Trump. We cannot have Presidents that can be easily influenced by foreign countries, held hostage by foreign countries because they have assets in those countries, which is the entire point of Article 1 Section 9 of the Constitution.

"Never in American history has a president-elect presented more conflict of interest questions and foreign entanglements than Donald Trump. Given the vast and global scope of Trump’s business interests, many of which remain shrouded in secrecy, we cannot predict the full gamut of legal and constitutional challenges that lie ahead. But one violation, of constitutional magnitude, will run from the instant that Mr. Trump swears he will “faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.” While holding office, Mr. Trump will receive—by virtue of his continued interest in the Trump Organization and his stake in hundreds of other entities—a steady stream of monetary and other benefits from foreign powers and their agents."
The Emoluments Clause: Its text, meaning, and application to Donald J. Trump | Brookings Institution

Article I, Section 9 of the Constitution provides as follows: “No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.”

This is a reason for impeachment. If Republicans won't do it, be assured Democrats will in 2018. Democrats will obtain Trump's recent income tax returns (the full returns) when they take over the Ways & Means committee.

I think a new campaign theme for this country should be: "Make America SMART again."

Things like massive speaking fees from Russians, stuff like that?

if she was so irrelevant then why the hell are the RussianWingers making such a big fucking deal about it.

oh yeah, they're all snowflakes.

We're making a big deal about it, because it's a win for our side, and we can also use this to make not only Maddow look like an idiot, but this waters down the "Trump tax return" issue.

Oh, and here's your ass beating Oreo:

http://nypost.com/2015/04/26/charity-watchdog-clinton-foundation-a-slush-fund/

The Clinton family’s mega-charity took in more than $140 million in grants and pledges in 2013 but spent just $9 million on direct aid.

The group spent the bulk of its windfall on administration, travel, and salaries and bonuses, with the fattest payouts going to family friends.
Clinton Collected Russian Cash Before Approving Russian Uranium Deal
the clinton foundation and owner of the Uranium company do charity work together.

His last donation to the foundation's mutual cause was when Hillary was a Senator.

This man SOLD OFF ALL of his interest in this uranium business nearly 5 years BEFORE the NEW OWNER bought the American Uranium Company.

YOU HAVE BEEN SOLD a bill of goods that simply does not exist. There was no quid pro quo.

Which of course is totally legal. In fact hillary used the exact same deduction when she lost money.
No, she didn't.

Maddow forced the regressive Trump to release his tax return, and somebody silly regressively thinks Trump won?
Jake, the more you post on this topic, the more idiotic you look. I would highly recommend that you take a break from the board for a few days and come back when your head clears.
I realize they have to defend her, but sheesh.

I know, they look stupid doing so.

When you look at the way Maddow went about this, she failed from the very start.

Here's her original tweet, and pay attention to the way she worded it.

Rachel Maddow MSNBC‏ @maddow

BREAKING: We've got Trump tax returns. Tonight, 9pm ET. MSNBC. (Seriously)

When she say's "we've got Trump tax returns" most people are thinking of the "current" returns.

Now she does try to disguise it a bit by saying "Trump tax returns" instead of "Trump's tax returns", but still I'll guarantee you most people are thinking of the katest returns.

So from the start she not only disappoints with the fact that this was an old tax return, but of course the content blows up in her face with the fact that Trump paid millions in taxes.

Imagine her leftist audience ready to pop champagne corks in anticipation of some really damaging news for Trump, but instead the return makes Trump look like a patriotic tax paying American.
She handled this so poorly that you have to wonder what happened.

Maybe her staff told her they found something damaging, or maybe she just ASSUMED they would.

This was just brutal.

Yes, and I would have loved to have been in the room after the show when it finally dawned on Maddow and her staff that they looked more like a FOX NEWS show that an anti-Trump show.
Hopefully someone removed all the loose objects from the room.

I snapped? I'm having a ball watching all the Trumpbots in multiple threads throw out misinformation like frisbees. Here's a small list:

#1. People still think MSNBC and Maddow broke the law.
They sought to profit from illegally obtained documents by another. Clearly this was the reason as the documents did not damage Trump.

#2. People think tax returns are "classified" information
They are protected by federal law from all but specific government employees with court approval.

#3. People don't understand journalists have extra specific rights of protection
Really? They can torture/extort/steal and stuff then?

#4. An idiot is arguing that Trump had to pass a background check to get a security clearance
Cite the link he didn't have a background check.

#5. Some believe that Maddow committed espionage
Not sure that is the right word.

That's just a couple off the top of my head from the last couple hours. It's as if Trumpbots don't care about truth.

I'll add you to the list of idiot Trumpbots. They are journalists... their JOB is to pass along information. So your point on #1 is invalid.
No, they have a duty to inform people with legally obtained and verified stories.

#2. A tax return is NOT classified information. It is private Confidential information...
I didn't use the word classified, you did. I find that dishonest on your part.

#3. You created a strawman argument... because you know damn well what special rights of protection they have, it's been talked about in multiple threads over and over... Reporter's Privilege and Shield Laws.
You were not that specific above. Now you back track.

#4. President's are elected by the people to become Commander-in-chief they don't go through a background check for security clearance...
I didn't ask for a rehash, I said provide a link.

#5. Of course it isn't the right word, BECAUSE SHE BROKE NO LAWS!

You used the word espionage, quite a different meaning. She certainly was attempting to spy by proxy.

answered in blue

#1. Did you even watch the show? They reached out to the White House and verified the taxes were real before they reported it. In fact the White House reported what was in it before Maddow reported it on air. Again you have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

#2. I said some people on this forum are saying that taxes are classified information, you didn't agree that they aren't instead you gave an explanation that pointed towards them being classified.

#3. I shouldn't have to be specific because it has been talked about over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over what special rights journalists get, and it has NOTHING to do with torture or any of the other crap you listed... and you know that which is dishonest of YOU.

#4. Provide a link to what? It's a fact. How about you provide a link showing a President has to pass a background check for a security clearance?

#5. Wrong. I'm saying what OTHER people are saying. These aren't my words to describe her or her actions. Are you that fucking retarded or trying to be dishonest on purpose? She was not trying to be a spy... she was reporting information provided to her. Like it or not, when you become POTUS you become a public figure and therefor are put into a position of being under a microscope to the public. It's why some very qualified people never run for POTUS. They don't want the hassle of it.

Maddow forced the regressive Trump to release his tax return, and somebody silly regressively thinks Trump won?

Cuckey's alt world: Madcow proving Trump paid nearly $40 mil in taxes ONE year at a much higher rate than Sanders or Obama, is bad for Trump.
So...you think the issue at hand is HOW MUCH the so-called president paid in taxes? :rofl:

There is no issue over how much or at what rate. It was all perfectly within tax laws. The world is laughing at you dumb cucks that thought this was going to be some big scandal. Even CNN said it did more to bolster Trump.

the clinton foundation and owner of the Uranium company do charity work together.

His last donation to the foundation's mutual cause was when Hillary was a Senator.

This man SOLD OFF ALL of his interest in this uranium business nearly 5 years BEFORE the NEW OWNER bought the American Uranium Company.

YOU HAVE BEEN SOLD a bill of goods that simply does not exist. There was no quid pro quo.

Don't you just love it when Care goes all lawyery on us? :)

Which of course is totally legal. In fact hillary used the exact same deduction when she lost money.
No, she didn't.

Ya can lead a moron to knowledge but you cant make em think.....
Google

I say PHUCK OFF LEFTY.

Sweet baby Jesus--Trump got a pass on EVERYTHING. And Yes Presidents do have to get security clearance to get into intelligence briefings. But the point it's not a fucking credit score, how much they earned, bankruptcies or how much they paid in taxes. That has NOTHING to do with a security clearance. And that is why Racheal Maddow's release of a 2005 1040 2 page form is absolutely WORTHLESS. It's 12 years old and it did not include the K-1 form that would show foreign investments.

Hahahahahahahahaha You don't think credit score and bankruptcies has to do with Security Clearance? You've never had to get a security clearance then.

Oh, and here's your ass beating Oreo:

http://nypost.com/2015/04/26/charity-watchdog-clinton-foundation-a-slush-fund/

The Clinton family’s mega-charity took in more than $140 million in grants and pledges in 2013 but spent just $9 million on direct aid.

The group spent the bulk of its windfall on administration, travel, and salaries and bonuses, with the fattest payouts going to family friends.
Clinton Collected Russian Cash Before Approving Russian Uranium Deal

I guess the NYT got it wrong?

"As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well.

And shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock."

Jake, the more you post on this topic, the more idiotic you look. I would highly recommend that you take a break from the board for a few days and come back when your head clears.
I realize they have to defend her, but sheesh.

I know, they look stupid doing so.

When you look at the way Maddow went about this, she failed from the very start.

Here's her original tweet, and pay attention to the way she worded it.

Rachel Maddow MSNBC‏ @maddow

BREAKING: We've got Trump tax returns. Tonight, 9pm ET. MSNBC. (Seriously)

When she say's "we've got Trump tax returns" most people are thinking of the "current" returns.

Now she does try to disguise it a bit by saying "Trump tax returns" instead of "Trump's tax returns", but still I'll guarantee you most people are thinking of the katest returns.

So from the start she not only disappoints with the fact that this was an old tax return, but of course the content blows up in her face with the fact that Trump paid millions in taxes.

Imagine her leftist audience ready to pop champagne corks in anticipation of some really damaging news for Trump, but instead the return makes Trump look like a patriotic tax paying American.
She handled this so poorly that you have to wonder what happened.

Maybe her staff told her they found something damaging, or maybe she just ASSUMED they would.

This was just brutal.

Yes, and I would have loved to have been in the room after the show when it finally dawned on Maddow and her staff that they looked more like a FOX NEWS show that an anti-Trump show.
Hopefully someone removed all the loose objects from the room.
Y'know, I've seen this debacle compared to Geraldo Rivera's Al Capone Vault fiasco, but there's big difference:

Rivera didn't know the vault was empty until they broke it open; Maddow HAD THE TAX FORMS.

Regardless of which end of the spectrum you occupy, it really is okay to lower your fists now and then and admit a screwup, or a weakness, or anything negative.

Left wing Slate does it here: Rachel Maddow Turned a Scoop on Donald Trump’s Taxes Into a Cynical, Self-Defeating Spectacle

Are there any Progressives who think this big tax revelation didn't go very well? That it may have actually helped Trump and the GOP?

That's why it's clear from a common sense perspective that this was engineered by Trump and his cohorts.

Once a con man, always a con man.
If he did, it was a genius move!
I am sure he appreciates all of you guys compliments today :D
And if it's true, Maddow bit.

Tough shit. I love it when a partisan's zealotry bites them on the ass.

If you're going to play nasty, you can't whine the other guy does too.

And where was your outrage over the wikileaks publications? Cite me those threads and posts, maybe I can stand corrected for once this month,

but I'm guessing you were relatively quiet.
I don't give a shit what you guess. I didn't like them.

I think you hardcore partisan ideologues - side irrelevant - are causing this country great harm.

Nice attempt at deflection there.
the mere fact they can't concede this one is just more evidence of the hate and bigotry of the libturds. No rational thought can generate when that much hate is present. It's like Nancy Pelosi.

roflmao, man, I havent felt this good since about November 9th of last year.

Why is that I wonder?

Rachel Maddow Turned a Scoop on Donald Trump’s Taxes Into a Cynical, Self-Defeating Spectacle

that's so shallow....2005 taxs, whoop dee do, only 2 front pages....a year trump actually paid taxes....WHO CARES about that, but Trump?

we want to see his last 5 to 10 years, IN FULL, like we have on the Clintons!

We want to know his Foreign nation connections

No one cares what you want. You have no right to them.

lets debate this jimblowme ..

that ONE tax return only proves Trump paid the tax he wants to abolish.

[[[[[[[ SHOCKING ]]]]]]]]]

He paid 38.5 million ... 31 million was the the AMT tax.

and ?
...and what is there to debate?

What is scandalous in any of that? Trump wants to pay less taxes?

Who wants to pay more taxes? If you do, you can! Already the IRS accepts extra payments in various forms just in case you think your taxes are too low.

Madcow just proved to the world that DJ Trump pays a healthy amount of taxes, even if taken merely as a percentage, disproving the libtard nonsense that he has not been paying any taxes at all.

What would you be debating in contention for?

So far no far left drone has admitted that they were wrong!

AS we all know the far left would much rather watch the world burn than admit they were wrong!

Forum List

Back