BREAKING...Maddow: we've got Trump's tax returns!

How is that admiration? Looks like simple math to me
Hitler was apparently quite savvy too.
ROFLMAO! AGAIN!

upload_2017-3-15_13-8-2.png

Maddow forced the regressive Trump to release his tax return, and somebody silly regressively thinks Trump won?
Jake, the more you post on this topic, the more idiotic you look. I would highly recommend that you take a break from the board for a few days and come back when your head clears.
I realize they have to defend her, but sheesh.

I know, they look stupid doing so.

When you look at the way Maddow went about this, she failed from the very start.

Here's her original tweet, and pay attention to the way she worded it.

Rachel Maddow MSNBC‏ @maddow

BREAKING: We've got Trump tax returns. Tonight, 9pm ET. MSNBC. (Seriously)

When she say's "we've got Trump tax returns" most people are thinking of the "current" returns.

Now she does try to disguise it a bit by saying "Trump tax returns" instead of "Trump's tax returns", but still I'll guarantee you most people are thinking of the latest returns.

So from the start she not only disappoints with the fact that this was an old tax return, but of course the content blows up in her face with the fact that Trump paid millions in taxes.

Imagine her leftist audience ready to pop champagne corks in anticipation of some really damaging news for Trump, but instead the return makes Trump look like a patriotic tax paying American.

if she was so irrelevant then why the hell are the RussianWingers making such a big fucking deal about it.

oh yeah, they're all snowflakes.

Care4all, I have no twitter account....
Did I say you did???? I don't have one either??? Wll, I did set up one, one day when on one of these USMB threads, to try to read something or out of curiosity, but once on it, I had no idea what I was doing and didn't want to spend the energy and time to learn about it, so never went back...

I just didn't want Coyote twittering at all hours of the night awaking me up...:eusa_whistle:

Maddow forced the regressive Trump to release his tax return, and somebody silly regressively thinks Trump won?
Jake, the more you post on this topic, the more idiotic you look. I would highly recommend that you take a break from the board for a few days and come back when your head clears.
I realize they have to defend her, but sheesh.

I know, they look stupid doing so.

When you look at the way Maddow went about this, she failed from the very start.

Here's her original tweet, and pay attention to the way she worded it.

Rachel Maddow MSNBC‏ @maddow

BREAKING: We've got Trump tax returns. Tonight, 9pm ET. MSNBC. (Seriously)

When she say's "we've got Trump tax returns" most people are thinking of the "current" returns.

Now she does try to disguise it a bit by saying "Trump tax returns" instead of "Trump's tax returns", but still I'll guarantee you most people are thinking of the katest returns.

So from the start she not only disappoints with the fact that this was an old tax return, but of course the content blows up in her face with the fact that Trump paid millions in taxes.

Imagine her leftist audience ready to pop champagne corks in anticipation of some really damaging news for Trump, but instead the return makes Trump look like a patriotic tax paying American.
She handled this so poorly that you have to wonder what happened.

Maybe her staff told her they found something damaging, or maybe she just ASSUMED they would.

This was just brutal.

I snapped? I'm having a ball watching all the Trumpbots in multiple threads throw out misinformation like frisbees. Here's a small list:

#1. People still think MSNBC and Maddow broke the law.
They sought to profit from illegally obtained documents by another. Clearly this was the reason as the documents did not damage Trump.

#2. People think tax returns are "classified" information
They are protected by federal law from all but specific government employees with court approval.

#3. People don't understand journalists have extra specific rights of protection
Really? They can torture/extort/steal and stuff then?

#4. An idiot is arguing that Trump had to pass a background check to get a security clearance
Cite the link he didn't have a background check.

#5. Some believe that Maddow committed espionage
Not sure that is the right word.

That's just a couple off the top of my head from the last couple hours. It's as if Trumpbots don't care about truth.

I'll add you to the list of idiot Trumpbots. They are journalists... their JOB is to pass along information. So your point on #1 is invalid.

#2. A tax return is NOT classified information. It is private Confidential information...
#3. You created a strawman argument... because you know damn well what special rights of protection they have, it's been talked about in multiple threads over and over... Reporter's Privilege and Shield Laws.
#4. President's are elected by the people to become Commander-in-chief they don't go through a background check for security clearance...
#5. Of course it isn't the right word, BECAUSE SHE BROKE NO LAWS!

Beating-a-dead-horse.gif~c200

:cuckoo:
You can't make this shit up.
/--- No one made anything up excpet the hype generated by Rachel MadCow
Headlines
TRUMP PAID HIGHER TAX RATE [25%] THAN MSNBC COMCAST [24%]... MUCH HIGHER THAN OBAMA [19%]... AND BERNIE [13%]!
$38M ON $150M...
CNBC TURNS ON SISTER NETWORK...
RACHEL VEERS OFF COURSE...
QUEST FOR RATINGS...

Google did them one better with a 6.4 % tax rate on money kept over seas.

Google Lowered 2015 Taxes by $3.6 Billion Using ‘Dutch Sandwich’

Oh, and here's your ass beating Oreo:

http://nypost.com/2015/04/26/charity-watchdog-clinton-foundation-a-slush-fund/

The Clinton family’s mega-charity took in more than $140 million in grants and pledges in 2013 but spent just $9 million on direct aid.

The group spent the bulk of its windfall on administration, travel, and salaries and bonuses, with the fattest payouts going to family friends.
Clinton Collected Russian Cash Before Approving Russian Uranium Deal

The media WAS NOT CHARGED with the last state tax returns they received and released during the campaign.

END OF STORY

I snapped? I'm having a ball watching all the Trumpbots in multiple threads throw out misinformation like frisbees. Here's a small list:

#1. People still think MSNBC and Maddow broke the law.
They sought to profit from illegally obtained documents by another. Clearly this was the reason as the documents did not damage Trump.

#2. People think tax returns are "classified" information
They are protected by federal law from all but specific government employees with court approval.

#3. People don't understand journalists have extra specific rights of protection
Really? They can torture/extort/steal and stuff then?

#4. An idiot is arguing that Trump had to pass a background check to get a security clearance
Cite the link he didn't have a background check.

#5. Some believe that Maddow committed espionage
Not sure that is the right word.

That's just a couple off the top of my head from the last couple hours. It's as if Trumpbots don't care about truth.

I'll add you to the list of idiot Trumpbots. They are journalists... their JOB is to pass along information. So your point on #1 is invalid.
No, they have a duty to inform people with legally obtained and verified stories.

#2. A tax return is NOT classified information. It is private Confidential information...
I didn't use the word classified, you did. I find that dishonest on your part.

#3. You created a strawman argument... because you know damn well what special rights of protection they have, it's been talked about in multiple threads over and over... Reporter's Privilege and Shield Laws.
You were not that specific above. Now you back track.

#4. President's are elected by the people to become Commander-in-chief they don't go through a background check for security clearance...
I didn't ask for a rehash, I said provide a link.

#5. Of course it isn't the right word, BECAUSE SHE BROKE NO LAWS!

You used the word espionage, quite a different meaning. She certainly was attempting to spy by proxy.

answered in blue

piss on maddow ..

`````````````````````````````

that ONE tax return only proves Trump paid the tax he wants to abolish.

[[[[[[[ SHOCKING ]]]]]]]]]

He paid 38.5 million ... 31 million was the the AMT tax.

anyone ?

Cuckey's alt world: Madcow proving Trump paid nearly $40 mil in taxes ONE year at a much higher rate than Sanders or Obama, is bad for Trump.
So...you think the issue at hand is HOW MUCH the so-called president paid in taxes? :rofl:

Forum List

Back