BREAKING...Maddow: we've got Trump's tax returns!

Agreed--you'll note that Donald Trump is already stating this is a FAKE return, but it's only 2 pages of the common 1040 form, and it does not include the K-1 form that is normally attached to show investment income or loss, and a list of the income he is receiving from foriegn countries that he has heavily invested into. What Rachael Maddow released is totally WORTHLESS--and it's 12 years old.
Trump's Hotels In China Could Be A Conflict For The President-Elect
Trump sons open Dubai golf club as namesake now US president
Ethics Expert: Trump's Efforts To Address Conflicts Are 'Baby Steps'
Trump registered eight companies in Saudi Arabia during campaign: report

And this is why he has refused to release any income tax returns. It's not because of income and taxes he paid or did not pay. He is definitely in violation of Article 1 Section 9 of the U.S. Constitution--the Emolument clause.

"Never in American history has a president-elect presented more conflict of interest questions and foreign entanglements than Donald Trump. Given the vast and global scope of Trump’s business interests, many of which remain shrouded in secrecy, we cannot predict the full gamut of legal and constitutional challenges that lie ahead. But one violation, of constitutional magnitude, will run from the instant that Mr. Trump swears he will “faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.” While holding office, Mr. Trump will receive—by virtue of his continued interest in the Trump Organization and his stake in hundreds of other entities—a steady stream of monetary and other benefits from foreign powers and their agents."
The Emoluments Clause: Its text, meaning, and application to Donald J. Trump | Brookings Institution

Article I, Section 9 of the Constitution provides as follows: No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.”

This country has elected a President that could easily be held hostage by a Foreign Country. Putting these assets in his kids names does NOT release him from responsibility of this clause, as he will still protect those assets under any circumstance, as being part of the Trump empire.

Again when Democrats take over in 2018 their first order of business will be to access recents returns (the full returns) via the Ways & Means committee. Republicans on the Ways & Means committee refused to do it recently.
Republicans (ways & means committee) refuse to release Trump's tax returns over Russia investigation

Being in violation of the Emoluments clause is reason for impeachment. I am certain that if Republicans refuse to do it, Democrats will-- when they take over in 2018.

turkey_2016-11-17_0205.png

General Flynn just recently disclosed that he is and has been a paid lobbyist for Turkey.
Mike Flynn attended intelligence briefings while a lobbyist for Turkey Sweet Baby Jesus

I call him President Trump, you can call him Emperor if you want. The Clintons are bought and paid for by foreign governments, but that didn't bother you.

Would care to pull a link out of your ass to show us how the Clinton's were bought and paid for by Foreign countries and it dam well better not be the Clinton foundation, because I'll pound you into the ground with it.
Charity Navigator - Rating for The Clinton Foundation

The New York State attorney Generals office put out a cease and desist order on the Trump foundation 3 weeks before the election, as they actually have cancelled checks in their posession that show that Trump used charitable donations to pay of unreleated legal settlements and he purchased two full size portraits of himself.--(which is now another Trump investigation.)

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/04/us/politics/trump-foundation-money.html?_r=0
'I've never encountered anything so brazen': Report details shocking new revelations about Trump Foundation

57d9f6ce5590b.image.jpg

This is what happens when you insist on living in a right and left wing media bubbles--you don't know Jack Shit about what is really going on.

Last edited:

You do realize that your sides's obsession with Trumps tax return is far more exemplified by your meme response, right?

If by side you mean "Anti-Trump" people... I want to see his latest couple year's tax returns to see where his conflicts of interests lie. It's pretty simple, and if he had to apply for a security clearance it would have been reviewed. Though he doesn't have to get a security clearance as an elected POTUS, I'd still like to see it for myself, and a great deal of the population would like to see it as well. His tax returns would also prove once and for all how big of a liar he is when it comes to how charitable he is, which could absolutely ruin him with the public. No one likes a braggart that talks about how much they give in donations only to find out they don't give shit.
You don't need to see anybody's tax returns, motherfucker. You would not understand them anyway. It is not like there is going to be a 1099 from Russia attached to it, dumbass!

How naive you are. I mean you did start this retarded thread without knowing how laws work for journalists.

Lew, you vain dumb ass! If someone was realizing an income from foreign capital investment and wanted to hide it do you not think that it could be done? Further, a return will not show nearly as much as his financial disclosures. Third, any K-1 distributions (go on, Lew pup, Google K-1 Form so you can learn what it is) will only identify the source. You would probably need to get their tax docs to figure out where it's revenue is derived.

Secondly, I CLEARLY state that the first amendment and public policy concerns would prevent any sort of prosecution against the dimwitted dyke). You just did not bother to look that deeply.

If you were in reach right now I would bitch slap the snot out of you for being so ignorant and insolent. You better check your tone, you fucking idiot!

View attachment 116884

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You started this whole fucking thread to talk about how she did something illegal!

Now you are saying shit that only makes it seem more and more likely that it was Trump himself or someone working for him that sent only the two pages on purpose.

Jesus you Trumpbots are some gullible fucking people. :lmao:

Both are illegal, one merely in the possession, the other to disseminate without the permission of the owner. Once they decided to release the information, they became part of the chain of release outside the limits imposed by the owner of said returns.

If the Tax returns actually showed something illegal, that would maybe give Maddow more of a shield from prosecution under the law, but the return shows nothing of the sort. How can she claim her actions were in the public interest when they show nothing but he paid taxes that year?

No. You are arguing against a law. Do you understand that? Have you taken the time to look up the law the entire time you have been arguing with me? Journalists do not have to follow the same rules that you and I do. They did not solicit the information in the same way Gawker pays for information and therefor are protected differently than the situation Gawker was. What they did was not illegal.

The New York Times reported on Trump's 1995 tax returns a long time ago... this is nothing new.

Who gave Trump’s taxes to the New York Times? The mystery behind a bombshell story.

They still have to follow basic rules, and if the law explicitly protects private citizen's tax returns, (as Trump was back in 2005) any shield they are claiming isn't exactly made of adamantium.

giphy.gif

You do realize that your sides's obsession with Trumps tax return is far more exemplified by your meme response, right?

If by side you mean "Anti-Trump" people... I want to see his latest couple year's tax returns to see where his conflicts of interests lie. It's pretty simple, and if he had to apply for a security clearance it would have been reviewed. Though he doesn't have to get a security clearance as an elected POTUS, I'd still like to see it for myself, and a great deal of the population would like to see it as well. His tax returns would also prove once and for all how big of a liar he is when it comes to how charitable he is, which could absolutely ruin him with the public. No one likes a braggart that talks about how much they give in donations only to find out they don't give shit.
We want to see your medical records to see if you are mentally fit to post on USMB.

We have a Constitutional Right to Privacy. The President filed a financial disclosure and also went through Security Vetting to get his security clearance.

Not only that, The Obama Administration had him under surveillance, ILLEGALLY, and use UK Intelligence Services tapping in to a couple of rogue agents, and FOUND NOTHING. NOTHING.

So if the CIA, NSA, HSA, FBI, Secret Service, UK Intelligence, and 17 US Intelligence agencies all gave Trump clearance for his security credentials, and you have his tax returns, & Obama was wire tapping Trump Tower & we have a Financial Disclosure and nothing was found, including nothing being found on the illegally obtained tax return..... & Including THE IRS also finding NOTHING btw, when they poured over about 20 years of President Trump's tax returns.....

EXACTLY WHAT THE PHUCK DO YOU NEED TO SEE IT FOR?

SO YOU CAN CREATE SOME MORE FAKE NEWS and MAKE MORE NONSENSICAL UNSUBSTANTIATED ACCUSATIONS?

So you can continue to try to subvert The Democratic Process?

I say PHUCK OFF LEFTY.

America is already sick of your shit anyways.

So am I!

They still have to follow basic rules, and if the law explicitly protects private citizen's tax returns, (as Trump was back in 2005) any shield they are claiming isn't exactly made of adamantium.

giphy.gif

You don't need to see anybody's tax returns, motherfucker. You would not understand them anyway. It is not like there is going to be a 1099 from Russia attached to it, dumbass!

How naive you are. I mean you did start this retarded thread without knowing how laws work for journalists.
S

giphy.gif

i do
Okay. Run with that then.

So will the GOP, understandably.

Whatever, dude.

Please highlight what she reported that was misleading or otherwise incorrect.
She simply reported it.

Maddow goes on these LOOOOONNNNGGGGG monologues spitting out cynical nothingness. Last night she went on and on and on about foreign influence and whether Trump has foreign generated income on his tax return, and on and on and on.... all of which had nothing to do with the actual disclosures made in his return.

But it did not matter. The facts do not matter. She just plants that seed and keeps watering it, over and over and over hoping something grows.

So you don't like facts when they are long? Smh...I can see how that is a valid argument.

You are assuming the dyke is spitting out facts. I have rarely witnessed her doing that.

Well if we were discussing what you witnessed you'd have a point. But we are discussing if what she is saying are facts. Not if you've ever witnessed it. There are libraries filled with things you haven't witnessed.
Back in 1940s Germany you would of been gassed, CC.

Lew, you vain dumb ass! If someone was realizing an income from foreign capital investment and wanted to hide it do you not think that it could be done? Further, a return will not show nearly as much as his financial disclosures. Third, any K-1 distributions (go on, Lew pup, Google K-1 Form so you can learn what it is) will only identify the source. You would probably need to get their tax docs to figure out where it's revenue is derived.

Secondly, I CLEARLY state that the first amendment and public policy concerns would prevent any sort of prosecution against the dimwitted dyke). You just did not bother to look that deeply.

If you were in reach right now I would bitch slap the snot out of you for being so ignorant and insolent. You better check your tone, you fucking idiot!

View attachment 116884

You started this whole fucking thread to talk about how she did something illegal!

Now you are saying shit that only makes it seem more and more likely that it was Trump himself or someone working for him that sent only the two pages on purpose.

Are you fucking high or what? There are several people posting on this thread, jizz breath. Maybe we are all blurring together in your puny brain.

Go talk to Closed Caption about anal beads, jackass.

No. You are arguing against a law. Do you understand that? Have you taken the time to look up the law the entire time you have been arguing with me? Journalists do not have to follow the same rules that you and I do. They did not solicit the information in the same way Gawker pays for information and therefor are protected differently than the situation Gawker was. What they did was not illegal.

The New York Times reported on Trump's 1995 tax returns a long time ago... this is nothing new.

Who gave Trump’s taxes to the New York Times? The mystery behind a bombshell story.

giphy.gif

We want to see your medical records to see if you are mentally fit to post on USMB.

We have a Constitutional Right to Privacy. The President filed a financial disclosure and also went through Security Vetting to get his security clearance.

Not only that, The Obama Administration had him under surveillance, ILLEGALLY, and use UK Intelligence Services tapping in to a couple of rogue agents, and FOUND NOTHING. NOTHING.

So if the CIA, NSA, Secret Service, and 17 Intelligence agencies all gave Trump clearance for his security credentials, and you have his tax returns, was wire tapping Trump Tower and had a Financial Disclosure and nothing was found, Including THE IRS btw, who would have poured over about 20 years of tax returns.....

SO YOU CAN CREATE SOME MORE FAKE NEWS and MAKE MORE NONSENSICAL UNSUBSTANTIATED ACCUSATIONS?

I say PHUCK OFF LEFTY.

Presidents don't have to get a security clearance... If he had to he'd not pass simply because of his multiple bankruptcies and poor credit score. But hey...you think you know what you are talking about. :rolleyes:

You poor poor thing... you probably where headphones that have to remind you when to breath, you're that dense.

The healthcare bill is in turmoil, Trumps lie about Obama "wire tapping" is getting exposed... is this glorious looking headline that Trump paid 38 million in taxes the new shiney object?

Thoughts?

Liberals like describing opponents in terms like chaos and turmoil and you regurgitate them as if they are true, means they brainwashed you and cpntrol how you view things like puppets on a string (which they admitted already).
Fact is all bills go through these processes of first draft, arguing over the bill, everyone politicizing their 2 cents for 15 minutes of fame(see Rand Pauls manipulation of media time to understand this).
Eventually cpmpromises get made and it helps create a bill that more people are comfortable with or have no choice, because the alternative is keeping the failed former plan.
By calling the bill in turmoil is to blame Obama for leaving us the mess to clean up, a concept that should not have been implimented in the first place-BRILLIANT!
If you claim Trump is lying about being wire tapped before investigations reveal what you are not privy to know is then a lie by you as how would you know? Also he has reasons to believe this so how is it a lie withput admitting the Dems lied about everything they suspected but were false charges?
Lying to coverup lies and displacing blame for your failures is exactly why your party lost the elections. The party's activists rioting in Isis gear, attacking flags and old men, just helps the next election keep you guys out.
Funny how different we each see the situation. To me that healthcare plan is God aweful and the GOO party is rightfully divided on it. Yeah it's a lot of business as usual, Washington style, but it's definitely turmoil, that's the joke our congress has become... and anybody with two eyes and brain know Trump was talking out of his ass with that tweet and his ego won't let him admit he was wrong. It was an obvious distraction attempt to turn heads from the Sessions recusal. If he had evidence he would call a press conference and throw it in his critics faces. He would do that so fast. But he has nothing, he is searching and spinning and throwing more shiney objects around to distract in hope that the media will move on. Very transperant.

You have to consider to view it this way:
ANYONE complaining about any policy, better have a better solution to put forth because it's easy to tear down everything, but you damn better have something better to replace what you tear down.
Both parties still govern, if Dems left the mess because they pushed it through without this debate process to shape
it better, they better be offring solutions and helping to solve not make things worse.
I find it irritating that people even Republicans saying they will own this bill, when in reality the Bill should never have existed and is still the result of the failed original source and still is both parties responsibility to shape it by suggesting viable improvements.
I agree with part of your statement. Both party's do have a responsibility to work together. But you have to recognize the irony after 8 years of Republican obstruction. Many on the Left are enjoying giving the GOP a taste of there own medicine. I hope they can be better than that at some point and act like grown ups that have a tremendous responsibility to serve the people. I'm not holding my breath though.
But in all fairness they from the get go was left out (locked out) of working a more palatable health care bill and were right all along about that plan. Some of the other obstructions had justification also and no more objective then usual in disagreement even amongst their own party.
Let's face it, when your proposals are arrogantly non partisan and swing to far one way the result is extremes the other direction for balance. Life's pendulum swings back and forth left- right trying to find our balance center.
Too far one way causes the extreme back the other way to balance out and center us.
The Left went to far left resulted in seeing far right popularity to balance that progressive far leftist ideology & it's difficult results.
Well I guess your justification for what the Right did to Obama is the same justification of what the Left is doing to Trump. Pendulum is on the other side keeping the balance. Personally I think it's childish and destructive. I'm hoping for a culture change in Washington, but don't think Trump is that guy who can do it. His personally is gasoline on the fire.

Some Reports say it was John Miller who sent the two pages of Trump's tax return

Trump's Lawyer Warns Scarborough: 'Better Have Proof' For Your 'Big Mouth'
Source: Talking Points Memo

By MATT SHUHAM Published MARCH 15, 2017, 10:59 AM EDT

President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer warned Joe Scarborough that he “better have proof” to back up the claim that Trump himself leaked his tax returns to the journalist David Cay Johnston.

Michael Cohen, a longtime Trump associate and fixture on cable television, warned the MSNBC host after Scarborough said Trump had "cherry picked" a return to leak in order "to distract from Russia hearings and the Trumpcare meltdown."

Scarborough – known in the past for his connections to Trump’s inner circle, and to the President himself – made the charge on his on his Twitter account Wednesday:

Joe Scarborough @JoeNBC
This one tax return is not bad for him because he cherry picked one return from over a decade ago and had it leaked to the press. https://twitter.com/thefix/status/841825526130049024 …

7:48 AM - 15 Mar 2017
Joe Scarborough‏Verified account @JoeNBC

Joe Scarborough Retweeted Joe Scarborough

The Trump camp released one positive tax return to distract from Russia hearings and the Trumpcare meltdown. That's painfully obvious.

Joe Scarborough added,
Joe Scarborough @JoeNBC
The Trump camp released one positive tax return to distract from Russia hearings and the Trumpcare meltdown. That's painfully obvious. https://twitter.com/joenbc/status/841979525395181568 …

7:54 AM - 15 Mar 2017
Responding to Scarborough, Cohen did not dispute the claim:
Joe Scarborough @JoeNBC
This one tax return is not bad for him because he cherry picked one return from over a decade ago and had it leaked to the press. https://twitter.com/thefix/status/841825526130049024 …

Follow
Michael Cohen @MichaelCohen212

.@JoeNBC As #potus @realDonaldTrump personal attorney, I know who has his taxes. You better have proof to back up your claim and big mouth!

9:46 AM - 15 Mar 2017 · Manhattan, NY
Scarborough responded in kind:
Joe Scarborough @JoeNBC
And by the way "attorney":

1. Read the First Amendment
2. Save your dumb thug routine for someone who gives a damn.
https://twitter.com/michaelcohen212/status/842009186309423105 …

Read more: Trump’s Lawyer Warns Scarborough: ‘Better Have Proof’ For Your ‘Big Mouth’

View attachment 116884

Are you fucking high or what? There are several people posting on this thread, jizz breath. Maybe we are all blurring together in your puny brain.

Aww are you becoming triggered snowflake? When you post nonsense you better be ready to be called out on it. Put on your big boy pants.

That's why it's clear from a common sense perspective that this was engineered by Trump and his cohorts.

Once a con man, always a con man.
If he did, it was a genius move!
I am sure he appreciates all of you guys compliments today :D
And if it's true, Maddow bit.

Tough shit. I love it when a partisan's zealotry bites them on the ass.

If you're going to play nasty, you can't whine the other guy does too.

And where was your outrage over the wikileaks publications? Cite me those threads and posts, maybe I can stand corrected for once this month,

but I'm guessing you were relatively quiet.
I don't give a shit what you guess. I didn't like them.

I think you hardcore partisan ideologues - side irrelevant - are causing this country great harm.

Nice attempt at deflection there.

Score one for me, you hypocritical hack.
Bless your heart!

Maddow forced the regressive Trump to release his tax return, and somebody silly regressively thinks Trump won?

Jake, the more you post on this topic, the more idiotic you look.
I would highly recommend that you take a break from the board for a few days and come back when your head clears.

Regardless of which end of the spectrum you occupy, it really is okay to lower your fists now and then and admit a screwup, or a weakness, or anything negative.

Left wing Slate does it here: Rachel Maddow Turned a Scoop on Donald Trump’s Taxes Into a Cynical, Self-Defeating Spectacle

Are there any Progressives who think this big tax revelation didn't go very well? That it may have actually helped Trump and the GOP?

That's why it's clear from a common sense perspective that this was engineered by Trump and his cohorts.

Once a con man, always a con man.

Really, all we hear left say , see his taxes. Well you seen one and now Trump is a con man for showing. Y'all make my head hurt, from banging it on the wall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did Trump own up to leaking this ONE year?

giphy.gif

So if the CIA, NSA, Secret Service, and 17 Intelligence agencies all gave Trump clearance for his security credentials, and you have his tax returns, was wire tapping Trump Tower and had a Financial Disclosure and nothing was found, Including THE IRS btw, who would have poured over about 20 years of tax returns.....

I say PHUCK OFF LEFTY.

Presidents don't have to get a security clearance... If he had to he'd not pass simply because of his multiple bankruptcies and poor credit score. But hey...you think you know what you are talking about. :rolleyes:

You poor poor thing... you probably where headphones that have to remind you when to breath, you're that dense.

You are a moron. They have to go through a process. Every presidential nominee does. They do not hand stuff to POTUS on day one.

Obama had to go through it.

It is not a standard security vetting process. As a candidate they are already pre-processed before they even take the oath of office. Once in office they are further briefed and brought up to speed, and then classified information is shared with them even as a Candidate.

They are able to share classified security briefings with presidential nominees because they are pre-processed and vetted as Candidates before being elected. This is why Hillary Clinton also got security briefings once she became The DNC nominee.

Last edited:
Maddow forced the regressive Trump to release his tax return, and somebody silly regressively thinks Trump won?
Jake, the more you post on this topic, the more idiotic you look. I would highly recommend that you take a break from the board for a few days and come back when your head clears.
I realize they have to defend her, but sheesh.

Back in 1940s Germany you would of been gassed, CC.

When confronted with what facts are wrong this is your answer. Sad deflection attempt.
Yeah, except you were not confronting me with facts, were you, CC? Oh, that's right...you would not know a fact even if it crawled up your ass and but your prostate.

Go talk to Lew about dildos.

View attachment 116884

Aww are you becoming triggered snowflake? When you post nonsense you better be ready to be called out on it. Put on your big boy pants.
Uh oh... Lew has snapped.

Lewtard, whatever you are saying I totally agree with, Honey. Now go take a nap.

Forum List

Back