BREAKING...Maddow: we've got Trump's tax returns!

He paid 38 million in taxes and sold a house.

Whoever stole those two pages is going to prison for a very long time.

A Russian bought a house from Trump in 2004.

A down-payment for the Trump presidency obviously!

If that's the same story I read about, the Russian used Trump to launder money through that purchase. Trump bought the house one year, and 4 years later sold it to the Russian for almost twice the amount?

" "What do I have to do with Russia? You know the closest I came to Russia, I bought a house a number of years ago in Palm Beach, Florida... for $40 million and I sold it to a Russian for $100 million including brokerage commissions.""

That time a Russian billionaire paid Trump $95 million for a mansion

You don't find it odd to make $55 million on a property in just 4 years???
I don't know shit about high stakes real estate so jumping to conclusions is not an option.

I dont get the issue here.
Well now, our little Russian Troll, if this very rich man paid a significantly less percentage of his income than a father of four making 50K a year, then it is an issue. Because those who profit the most from our system should contribute the most to that system.

Well now, our little Russian Troll, if this very rich man paid a significantly less percentage of his income than a father of four making 50K a year, then it is an issue. Because those who profit the most from our system should contribute the most to that system.
Like Bill Gates who spends most of his time trying to replace as many Americans as possible in the workplace?

Like Bill Gates who spends most of his time trying to replace as many Americans as possible in the workplace?
How does he manage to do that, hot shot?

A Russian bought a house from Trump in 2004.

A down-payment for the Trump presidency obviously!

If that's the same story I read about, the Russian used Trump to launder money through that purchase. Trump bought the house one year, and 4 years later sold it to the Russian for almost twice the amount?

" "What do I have to do with Russia? You know the closest I came to Russia, I bought a house a number of years ago in Palm Beach, Florida... for $40 million and I sold it to a Russian for $100 million including brokerage commissions.""

That time a Russian billionaire paid Trump $95 million for a mansion

You don't find it odd to make $55 million on a property in just 4 years???
No.

I know the left and the media which is pretty much one in the same will go into their usual over the top hysterics but so far the two pages don't amount to much if anything. Other than in 2005 he made 150 million and paid 38 million.

Does Donald Trump pay any income taxes at all? we'll find out!

James Stewart wrote about Trump’s taxes, and compared him with Mitt Romney, who was criticized in 2012 for paying just $4.9 million in federal income tax. “No one should be surprised, though, if Donald J. Trump has paid far less—perhaps even zero federal income tax in some years,” Stewart wrote. “Indeed, that’s the expectation of numerous real estate and tax professionals I’ve interviewed in recent weeks.” These experts explained to Stewart that the federal tax code is so generous to real-estate developers—so stuffed with deductions, credits, and loopholes they can exploit—that it may well have allowed Trump to bring his taxable income down to nothing, or next to nothing. Which might help explain why he is so reluctant to release his tax returns.

We know for sure that Trump does everything he can to avoid sending money to the I.R.S. In May, he told ABC News’s George Stephanopoulos, “I fight very hard to pay as little tax as possible.”
Stewart was wrong. Not surprised at all. Trump paid $38 million in taxes for 2005. Get a better source than ABC.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back