BREAKING...Maddow: we've got Trump's tax returns!

I dont get the issue here.
Well now, our little Russian Troll, if this very rich man paid a significantly less percentage of his income than a father of four making 50K a year, then it is an issue. Because those who profit the most from our system should contribute the most to that system.
Like Bill Gates who spends most of his time trying to replace as many Americans as possible in the workplace?
How does he manage to do that, hot shot?
By contributing millions to the campaigns of member of Congress.
And by then testifying before Congress how stupid Americans are...including you.

You best pray someone protects her form possession of stolen property charges.

Unfortunately you aren't talking actual property. A photocopy of a dollar bill is not a dollar bill. The press also has protections in disclosure of information they obtain.

We are going to learn that Rachael Maddow wishes she had lived in Germany in 1935....so she could have been a Brown Shirt with a chance catch the eye of Josef Goebbel's wife and get a gig with his propaganda agency where they thought if you told a lie often enough, it would eventually be believed.

So leaks are good only when it hurts your political opponent. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Huge difference between a leak of an email (not a crime) and a felony.

Hacking someone is illegal. All campaign long all I heard from Trump supporters was that how the information got out didn't matter as long as it exposed corruption. Now Trump supporters are crying foul. End of story.
What info are you talking about? Are you referring to the rigging of the democrat primaries? We all knew the DNC was full of trash loyal to the Clinton's, so it wasn't really anything earth shattering. I think stealing IRS records may be a bit more serious.

So, Trump paid 24% tax rate in 2005. Sadly, his return doesn't report the sources of his income.

The Donald paid $38, 435, 451.00 in Taxes in 2005.

How much did you pay?

Oh wait you are a fucking parasite - so NOTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Madbitch is nothing but a dumbass liberal that considers herself intelligent when she is less intelligent than an amoeba.

Forum List

Back