BREAKING: Marine GENERAL- Military Coup Against Obama

The T

George S. Patton Party
May 24, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UF-zPgkCJEc]Joint Chief Top Marine Criticizes Obama Admin For Handling Of U.S. Troops In Iraq - The Kelly File - YouTube[/ame]

Defend the Constitution as ALL Soldiers have taken the vow to do...

Soldiers are NOT there to defend the Government...or it's ASSHOLE "LEADERS".

Priority ONE...the Constitution and the Rule of LAW that Obama and the Democrats circumvent.

Joint Chief Top Marine Criticizes Obama Admin For Handling Of U.S. Troops In Iraq - The Kelly File - YouTube

Priority ONE...the Constitution and the Rule of LAW that Obama and the Democrats circumvent.

Yeah...the disaster in Iraq could have been avoided. Most definitely avoided. By not going in there and breaking it in the first place.

Traitor North, maybe he is selling weapons to ISIS, he took US taxpayer money & funded Islamic terror in the past. Of course he kept a percentage.

Joint Chief Top Marine Criticizes Obama Admin For Handling Of U.S. Troops In Iraq - The Kelly File - YouTube

Yeah...the disaster in Iraq could have been avoided. Most definitely avoided. By not going in there and breaking it in the first place.

But we did, and gave the worst ever known, all they wanted. The time has come to right the wrongs.

I do believe if the US was being attacked by Russia or China and Obama just sat there not caring and not giving any directions to defend ourselves like planned, I think he would be arrested by the military and the VPOTUS given his chance to defend the US. The DoD will never stand by and let some 4/8 year "visitor" to the White House destroy the US.

I do believe if the US was being attacked by Russia or China and Obama just sat there not caring and not giving any directions to defend ourselves like planned, I think he would be arrested by the military and the VPOTUS given his chance to defend the US. The DoD will never stand by and let some 4/8 year "visitor" to the White House destroy the US.

THIS. And they ARE DUTY BOUND per the Constitution when they know their CiNC is CORRUPT as Obama.

I thought it was almost illegal to talk against the president while in the service.....

He must feel very strongly about this to jeopardize his career this way.

REMEMBER, WE HAD A THREAD ABOUT THE SERGEANT WHO HAD ANTI oBAMA STICKERS ON HIS CAR AND FED HIS MILITARY GUESTS CHIC FILET...HE HAD TO TAKE EARLY RETIREMENT. dARN DIDN'T MEAN TO YELL.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back