🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: Maryland Whites Ordered To "Integrate"

This is outrageous. This is all the more reason to vote for Trump to stop the Browning of America. It's the only way to Make America Great Again.

th

Maryland: Whites Ordered to “Integrate”

Poor, frightened little thing.

That's exactly how it's done. You pay your income taxes to the feds and they say they'll give you some of it back if you do what they say!!!
Thats typically how paying taxes work dummy. In my case I get a lot of mine back via tax write offs.

Hey stupid. If they're gonna give the money back to you, why take it in the first place??? Because taxes are about control. THINK, miserable, america-hating wretch.
They take it because thats what happens when you pay sales tax or fill out on your W2. If you have a job you have an option not to pay anything. I guess you are too stupid to know either. What a dumb ass.

Actually you've actually got a bit of a point here, not really their fault, but they just don't know. Talking to my kids and the schools don't even teach them how to balance a damn checkbook anymore, much less how to fill out a W2 with a proper number of deductions. I guess the school boards figure the IRS will learn em on that stuff (BUHAHAHAHA)? No kidding, though one of my boys had absolutely no idea how to mail a letter after graduating, they never even touched the subject, I was like wut!?! lol

Wonder what the lefty geniuses have in mind for the white flight that would surely follow and collapse what was a thriving community?
Everything will b ran by the gov, the people will have no say. Why is it so hard to believe that gov. Wants to control every move we make? So keep voting for ur democans n republicrats.

The US Government has forced the 63 percent white Baltimore County to accept being flooded with impoverished blacks from Baltimore city in taxpayer-subsidized “low-income housing.”

Obama takes tax dollars from working whites and gives the the money to useless illiterate blacks so they can move into ritzy white neighborhoods and drive down property values. Whites should be howling about this but the cowards will do nothing.

Racist much?
again, you all just can't handle facts without posting up racist in your posts. Hhahahahaahahahahahahah

Isn't the left against force?
They can revoke their status as a city if its that important to them. They can obtain the status of a town and be good. More likely its just more bitching and whining and then they will have to comply because they want the money. Thats right. We are going to force you inbreds to comply with the rules. You dont like it then move to Nova Scotia.

This is outrageous. This is all the more reason to vote for Trump to stop the Browning of America. It's the only way to Make America Great Again.

th

Maryland: Whites Ordered to “Integrate”
I agree with this. I'm tired that the welfare slums are built in the cities and wealthy suburbs are spared the blight because of unfair influence in city hall. Build these slum traps in the suburbs for a change.
What my city has done and what most cities do, they tear down public housing to build middle income homes that nobody from the projects can afford, then they move these worthless mf's from the projects to working class neighborhoods, thus decreasing our property value and the crime rate goes up. Always sparing the white areas, the area where they fuckin live.

They can revoke their status as a city if its that important to them. They can obtain the status of a town and be good. More likely its just more bitching and whining and then they will have to comply because they want the money. Thats right. We are going to force you inbreds to comply with the rules. You dont like it then move to Nova Scotia.
What rules? So which it is u a communist or Muslim?

Last edited:
You caint help it. You dealing with a tiny brain ailment.

No response, I thought not.

Stop trying to think without someone helping you. If you dont know every city has to provide low income housing then there is not much use in responding.

Stop trying to think without someone helping you. If you dont know every city has to provide low income housing then there is not much use in responding.
Why does the gov. Have to provide housing for anyone?

Forum List

Back