🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: Maryland Whites Ordered To "Integrate"

This is outrageous. This is all the more reason to vote for Trump to stop the Browning of America. It's the only way to Make America Great Again.

th

Maryland: Whites Ordered to “Integrate”

There isn't one fuckin white family in this country, especially in the south that don't have a white woman that loves nigga's in it, not one. All this fuckin hate you white fucks have on nigga's, where's the hate on these nasty white bitches that do more swinging off a nigga's nuts than a horny inmate in a all male prison? The browning a you white fucks put it, is due directly to white women who for what ever reason....ESPECIALLY IN THE FUCKIN SOUTH.......JUST AIN'T INTO CORN FED WHITE BREAD EATING WHITE BOYS.....A ISSUE YOU WHITE SHIT FOR BRAIN WHITE BOYS NEED TO ADDRESS AND STOP HATING ON NIGGA'S FOR IT.!!

In the south, southern part of the US, where white mf's love them some Trump and dumb nigga's love Hillary....both ignorant as hell....well these ww are nigga' obsessed and visa versa.....to see a nigga with a sista is a rare sighting, to see a w boy with a ww, all over the place....to the point of obsession on their parts. Meanwhile, you got all these sorry as black women recycling the same good for nothing nigga's, who are into black chic for the hour....the demographics of southern charm...disgusting to say the least and I understand the south and its willingness to vote for anything that doesn't have black in it....too many in the family!!

Hey, another thread that reminds me why I don't give USMB money, if I were into this I'd just donate to my local klan.

They'll have you in North Carolina. The seem to be single-handedly resurrecting the KKK there. Go be happy. Of course all the businesses are leaving so, well you'll have to flip burgers for $7/hr because the Republicans there don't want you to make any more than that as a peasant.

They'll have you in North Carolina. The seem to be single-handedly resurrecting the KKK there. Go be happy. Of course all the businesses are leaving so, well you'll have to flip burgers for $7/hr because the Republicans there don't want you to make any more than that as a peasant.
steve is a Louisiana cracka , he will be broken

steve is a Louisiana cracka , he will be broken
Wrong state!

This is outrageous. This is all the more reason to vote for Trump to stop the Browning of America. It's the only way to Make America Great Again.

th

There isn't one fuckin white family in this country, especially in the south that don't have a white woman that loves nigga's in it, not one. All this fuckin hate you white fucks have on nigga's, where's the hate on these nasty white bitches that do more swinging off a nigga's nuts than a horny inmate in a all male prison? The browning a you white fucks put it, is due directly to white women who for what ever reason....ESPECIALLY IN THE FUCKIN SOUTH.......JUST AIN'T INTO CORN FED WHITE BREAD EATING WHITE BOYS.....A ISSUE YOU WHITE SHIT FOR BRAIN WHITE BOYS NEED TO ADDRESS AND STOP HATING ON NIGGA'S FOR IT.!!
You need a bullwhip boy!

That's exactly how it's done. You pay your income taxes to the feds and they say they'll give you some of it back if you do what they say!!!
Thats typically how paying taxes work dummy. In my case I get a lot of mine back via tax write offs.

Hey stupid. If they're gonna give the money back to you, why take it in the first place??? Because taxes are about control. THINK, miserable, america-hating wretch.

That's exactly how it's done. You pay your income taxes to the feds and they say they'll give you some of it back if you do what they say!!!
Thats typically how paying taxes work dummy. In my case I get a lot of mine back via tax write offs.

Hey stupid. If they're gonna give the money back to you, why take it in the first place??? Because taxes are about control. THINK, miserable, america-hating wretch.
They take it because thats what happens when you pay sales tax or fill out on your W2. If you have a job you have an option not to pay anything. I guess you are too stupid to know either. What a dumb ass.

The US Government has forced the 63 percent white Baltimore County to accept being flooded with impoverished blacks from Baltimore city in taxpayer-subsidized “low-income housing.”

Obama takes tax dollars from working whites and gives the the money to useless illiterate blacks so they can move into ritzy white neighborhoods and drive down property values. Whites should be howling about this but the cowards will do nothing.
They need a leader...be the vanguard, go start the movement instead of whining like a bitch!!!

I have no problem with the integration of blacks into a community, as long as those integrated into the community aren't criminals and if there are any white criminals in the white majority community, they and their families can be thrown out of that community and non-criminal blacks can go in.
Bottom line, it's all about crime, not skin color (well, except for the KKK and neo-Nazi types, they hate anything that isn't lilly white).

Between shit like this, Germany putting gender quota's on ceo positions and the leftist bitching about how evil whites are...Well, I get close to declaring myself a democrat then I look at shit like this = oh'crappp I say!!!!

I guess both parties have their good positions and bad.

Hey, another thread that reminds me why I don't give USMB money, if I were into this I'd just donate to my local klan.

Hey, black girl, here, I want to donate to the Klan too, I just hope they take food stamp cards, I may not could give you money, but I sho can feed ya!!

I have no problem with the integration of blacks into a community, as long as those integrated into the community aren't criminals and if there are any white criminals in the white majority community, they and their families can be thrown out of that community and non-criminal blacks can go in.
Bottom line, it's all about crime, not skin color (well, except for the KKK and neo-Nazi types, they hate anything that isn't lilly white).

Oh, so you want the good nigga's. the Wayne Brady type, the type that love fuckin white women type...gocha

th

I agree with this. I'm tired that the welfare slums are built in the cities and wealthy suburbs are spared the blight because of unfair influence in city hall. Build these slum traps in the suburbs for a change.

The US Government has forced the 63 percent white Baltimore County to accept being flooded with impoverished blacks from Baltimore city in taxpayer-subsidized “low-income housing.”

Obama takes tax dollars from working whites and gives the the money to useless illiterate blacks so they can move into ritzy white neighborhoods and drive down property values. Whites should be howling about this but the cowards will do nothing.
Another rightwing racist chimes in.

Forum List

Back