Breaking: Mass Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas ... 7 confirmed dead

Exhibit 1: He was a Muslim
Exhibit 2: He wanted out of the military after 9/11! I think most of us remember the surge in recruitment back then.
Exhibit 3: He attacked US soldiers
Exhibit 4: He was extremely upset with the war in Afghanistan and Iraq.
Exhibit 5: He expressed views that America was the aggressor
Exhibit 6: He wrote blogs praising suicide bombers as true soldiers
Exhibit 7: It was confirmed that as he was shooting American soldiers he yelled "Allah Akbar!"

I think the burden of proof as shifted to the appeasers here!

Appeasers? What a bloody stupid position to take. This was an individual act, the way you're banging on you'd think every second Muslim in the States was firing away at people. Yes it's tragic but put it into perspective. One man apparently went nutso. The reasons for him going nutso were apparently related to his religion and cultural identity and his imminent posting to a war zone in an Islamic country occupied by western forces. Appeasers? That's not appeasing, it's simply trying to understand what happened.

I think the point that most people are trying to make is that if this guy HADN'T been Muslim, military authorities would probably been more reactive to the odd behavior he'd displayed. In today's PC world everyone is so afraid of being branded a bigot or a racist or a xenophobe or whatever other name people apply that they'll overlook the obvious. It's a sad thing that people's safety is compromised for political correctness. :(

If that is the case then firstly, thank you for clarifying that for me, I was obviously reading the context wrongly (and I'm not being sarcastic, I mean it). Secondly, if that is what's happening then it has to stop because, as you point out, it's going to inhibit a proper and reasonable response to perceived or reported problematic situations.

You're a cop, of course you'd say that.
(Just pulling your chain :lol:)

I wish I was half the cop she is! :)

The first step is to give Oz cops a gun -- and a bullet. Everything else flows from there. ;)
(I kid, I kid)

:D

We all have guns here - my mob is moving from the .357 S&W Magnums (19 and 66) to the S&W M&P .40 - the troops are pretty pleased with the new Smith apparently. The tactical unit, they've got a virtual arsenal of things that made loud and repetitive banging noises. Most other forces here have Glocks (I think .40) and one has .38 S&W Police Specials but they are being urged to go s/auto.

I used to carry my own Colt Diamondback when I was in investigations, but the private firearm permission was rescinded when some idiot thought he should walk around with a .44 Magnum....

Sorry, threadjack.

"most everybody" ????

Why don't you simply answer the question directly?

(Please provide scripture to proves unequivocally non muslims are innocent)

I too would like to read it, as there always seems to be gray areas, depending on which Muslim is doing the sharing.

Thanks.

Mike

Well, I've probably spent more time answering that question directly than I have participating in any other thread here.

You could read the discussion between Mr. Fitnah and I that begins on page 11 of that thread and continues to page 78. Alternatively, you could read a short list of Qur'anic passages that I put together in a separate discussion.

I didn't ask you for your personal history.

I ask you for a direct answer.

So thanks for the reply and I understand the your reason for avoidance.

Mike

your laziness isn't his avoidance.

Exhibit 1: He was a Muslim
Exhibit 2: He wanted out of the military after 9/11! I think most of us remember the surge in recruitment back then.
Exhibit 3: He attacked US soldiers
Exhibit 4: He was extremely upset with the war in Afghanistan and Iraq.
Exhibit 5: He expressed views that America was the aggressor
Exhibit 6: He wrote blogs praising suicide bombers as true soldiers
Exhibit 7: It was confirmed that as he was shooting American soldiers he yelled "Allah Akbar!"

I think the burden of proof as shifted to the appeasers here!

Appeasers? What a bloody stupid position to take. This was an individual act, the way you're banging on you'd think every second Muslim in the States was firing away at people. Yes it's tragic but put it into perspective. One man apparently went nutso. The reasons for him going nutso were apparently related to his religion and cultural identity and his imminent posting to a war zone in an Islamic country occupied by western forces. Appeasers? That's not appeasing, it's simply trying to understand what happened.

He isn't one man who went nutso. Islamic fundamentalists around the world are wacko, including those in the US, and they are attacking us. To deny it is to lie.

How many muslims have we killed in the last 20 years? Oh shit....that doesn't matter because to you muslims aren't really people. Stop trying the victim card because anyone with a shred of honesty will admit we are not innocent. The killing and wounding of about 60 soldiers sends many on a self righteous stomping path but they are so fucking far removed they fail to understand this is what we have been doing for about ten years. The major difference is we have killed and wounded countless civilians. That is terrorism. What happened at Ft. Hood is not terrorism by definition. Might be hard to admit but the truth is rarely a joy ride.

what part was stretched?

The "appeasers" bit. It seems that any attempt to look at an issue objectively brings up the assertion of "appeaser". It's not just a stretch, it's a calculated smear.

This bloke for example. He apparently got his education in return for service. I know that is the case in my country in the military as well. And some people do try and get out of it. I know one bloke who was an RAAF pilot who wanted to get out and work for an overseas airline, he had a huge legal battle with the service and eventually got out. Should he have been permitted to do so? Should he have been ordered to serve out his time? I'm not sure if I would want to be sitting in the seat next to him if he was consumed with frustration and anger about not being able to get out and fly for big bucks.

For what it's worth though, I see your point. He has been given a very good education and he was morally obligated to his return of service for that education.

But pointing out that his problems were caused - apparently - by his own actions and that while his religious and cultural values contributed to his sense of frustration and anger and probably fear but that they couldn't be generalised to Muslims, whether they are serving in the military or not, is not appeasement.

I think you misunderstand what we are saying when we say appeasement, maybe a better term is "politically correct".

In this situation the PC crowds are the geopolitical and anthropological geniuses who claim Islam is responsible.

Read some of my other posts in the thread before you make the assumption. I have even stated here that there is a GIGANTIC difference between American Muslims and Islamofacists! American Muslims are just like every other group in American the VAST majority love their country and are hard working productive people (I have mentioned many times about the bravest person I know is an Iraqi American Shia Muslim, who enlisted in the Military right after the invasion of Iraq and has been their ever since! He is a True American, Patriot, Nationalist, Hero, who happens to be a secular American Muslim).

But then you have the Islamofacist! Ones, who many times have many other emotional or psychological like the scumbag in this story, are driven or develop a radical interpretation of Islam and that justifies them killing others (notice I didn't say Non-Musims, because the VAST majority of Islamofacist victims are MUSLIM)!

Knowing this distinction SHOULD NOT stop us (or have the media shelter us) from calling a spade a spade!

The concept of Lone Wolves started with random attacks by lone KKK and Skinhead members! We have no problem characterizing these attacks as white supremacy inspired attacks. Yet we do when its Islamofacist inspired attacks!

Read some of my other posts in the thread before you make the assumption. I have even stated here that there is a GIGANTIC difference between American Muslims and Islamofacists! American Muslims are just like every other group in American the VAST majority love their country and are hard working productive people (I have mentioned many times about the bravest person I know is an Iraqi American Shia Muslim, who enlisted in the Military right after the invasion of Iraq and has been their ever since! He is a True American, Patriot, Nationalist, Hero, who happens to be a secular American Muslim).

But then you have the Islamofacist! Ones, who many times have many other emotional or psychological like the scumbag in this story, are driven or develop a radical interpretation of Islam and that justifies them killing others (notice I didn't say Non-Musims, because the VAST majority of Islamofacist victims are MUSLIM)!

Knowing this distinction SHOULD NOT stop us (or have the media shelter us) from calling a spade a spade!

The concept of Lone Wolves started with random attacks by lone KKK and Skinhead members! We have no problem characterizing these attacks as white supremacy inspired attacks. Yet we do when its Islamofacist inspired attacks!

I never equated our Troops with terrorists. Lying seems to be the only way you can keep posting. I'm used to the sheep mentality where people repeat dumb terms like islamofascism but I will never get used to people caring more about bullshit whining versus sincere dialogue.

Your US Army really is pathetic when it comes to security. What kind of Mickey Mouse organization allows screwball converts to Islam provide mental help to veternas of a war where Muslis are being killed? This nut job even had a website calling for Jihad against America.

Pathetic and disgusting is the security in America. No wonder you people are laughed at all over the world. I guess when you here the word Jihad you think it's a B-Ball Team maybe ?

Allah Akbar ! Peace on Earth and Goodwill towards Muslims !

p.s Is the KKK active on US Military bases ?

Your US Army really is pathetic when it comes to security. What kind of Mickey Mouse organization allows screwball converts to Islam provide mental help to veternas of a war where Muslis are being killed? This nut job even had a website calling for Jihad against America.

Pathetic and disgusting is the security in America. No wonder you people are laughed at all over the world. I guess when you here the word Jihad you think it's a B-Ball Team maybe ?

Yukon tries so hard -- soooooo ploddingly and obviously -- to be an antagonistic jism-sucking douchebag.

There is no need to try so hard, Joke-on. Nobody takes you seriously. You're just a pathetic little asswipe fucktard; and that's all you will ever be.

I hate to say it, but I'm sort of with Yukon on his latest point. This guy should have been outed the minute he said he didn't want to go to Afghanistan or Iraq. Actually, he should have been outed the minute he tried to convert patient. He should also have been reported to the psychiatric board or whatever loons they have monitoring licensed psychiatrists in this country. Big boo boo. All the warning signs were there, and they were ignored.

Hey if you guys want to find BIN LADEN just go down to Miami. He's living there as Ben Greenbaum. He fits right in. Tell your US Army Police where he is........................hahahahahahahaha.....Muslims giving soldiers mental help.........what a f&&&ing joke. They should change the name of Fort Hood to Fort Bin Laden.

Again. I agree. Fucking idiotic. Tell guys who have ptsd from having their units blown up by Muslim lunatics that they're getting counseling from a Muslim fanatic.

I can't believe one of them didn't go berserck and kill the bastard. Then of course, the Army would come under fire for unfairly targeting Muslims.

Yukon tries so hard -- soooooo ploddingly and obviously -- to be an antagonistic jism-sucking douchebag.

There is no need to try so hard, Joke-on. Nobody takes you seriously. You're just a pathetic little asswipe fucktard; and that's all you will ever be.

You seriously embarrass yourself and all other Conservatives with this garbage.

I hate to say it, but I'm sort of with Yukon on his latest point. This guy should have been outed the minute he said he didn't want to go to Afghanistan or Iraq. Actually, he should have been outed the minute he tried to convert patient. He should also have been reported to the psychiatric board or whatever loons they have monitoring licensed psychiatrists in this country. Big boo boo. All the warning signs were there, and they were ignored.

Do you realize the military and the WH both have deeply vested interests in painting this as being the fault of Islam? I'd be a bit skeptical about how the pro government msm is helping by putting out speculations as unmitigated facts. Also, a soldier objecting to deployment is nothing new and the military doesn't exactly say "Oh okay, you don't want to go? How about a post in Hawaii or Florida? Do you like sandy beaches and warm weather?"

You seriously embarrass yourself and all other Conservatives with this garbage.

Lightweight:

It's funny when you attempt to state your opinion as though it carried any weight.

The truth, though, is that you are just a pompous gasbag and your opinion is actually of no value to me --or to almost anyone else.

If and when you manage to stick to a point of any interest to an actual conversation, send up a flare.

Until then, feel free to go fuck yourself again. No. Seriously!

Regards,

your pal,

Liability

American Islamofascists are waiting patiently and pouring money into their more active counterparts.

They're just waiting.

Again. I agree. Fucking idiotic. Tell guys who have ptsd from having their units blown up by Muslim lunatics that they're getting counseling from a Muslim fanatic.

I can't believe one of them didn't go berserck and kill the bastard. Then of course, the Army would come under fire for unfairly targeting Muslims.

Are you aware not everyone in iraq and afghanistan are muslims?

Absolutely. But then, we aren't at war with those folks. And they aren't at war with us.

Forum List

Back