🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: Milo was sexually abused, not an abuser

I had a grandmother and an aunt marry at 14. Modern society has pushed "childhood" farther and farther out. The result is dysfunctional kids in their 30's, living in the basement. Today, many adults can neither smoke nor drink because we have deemed them to be too immature.

We are killing us.

Mark

For some reason I don't see condoning sex with 14 year olds as any form of solution to the mental retardation of our young and the public school systems failure to teach adulthood...

Yeah, it's such a bummer the right, and many independents, don't truck with pedo enablers or those who try to justify it...
Except you always do and pretend to forget about it once outed. Didn't Trump brag about walking through Miss Teen USA locker rooms? Uh oh shhhh....
And Miss Teen NM came out and debunked that false story so try again...

Yeah, it's such a bummer the right, and many independents, don't truck with pedo enablers or those who try to justify it...
Except you always do and pretend to forget about it once outed. Didn't Trump brag about walking through Miss Teen USA locker rooms? Uh oh shhhh....
Maybe she was too ugly. Others corroborate the report :thup:

Try again, sugar ;)

I'm of the mind that he's got Stockholm syndrome. I understand what he was saying, and I agree that American's have a different 'idea' of the age of consent, however that doesn't make it right. Milo just done a stupid and it's probably going to end him.
It could very well, but I think that if people are fair minded about it, he did not say anything immoral at all as we already accept marriage between adults and young adults already as I linked to.

But he, trying to be frank and honest, opened himself up to the attacks he will get now from the far left who has always hated him and the far right which hates him for being a fag.

Note who released the video; the Blaze.
The Blaze thinks Milo is a Nazi.

Try again, sugar ;)
And Miss Teen NM was not the only one to say it never happened.

Infact they were always told in advance when he was coming so that they were not caught unaware.

Take your BS somewhere else.

Try again, sugar ;)
And Miss Teen NM was not the only one to say it never happened.

Infact they were always told in advance when he was coming so that they were not caught unaware.

Take your BS somewhere else.
Yeah okay. Trump's a prude and an avowed moral conservative :rofl:

For some reason I don't see condoning sex with 14 year olds as any form of solution to the mental retardation of our young and the public school systems failure to teach adulthood...
And yet half of European nations approve it by allowing consent at the age of 14, to include Germany.

The Blaze thinks Milo is a Nazi.
The Blaze went off the deep end as far as I am concerned years ago along with their owner Glen Beck.
Glen has gotten quite looney. Sad too because I used to like his radio show.

Yeah, around the time he started talking about the Federal Reserve on his TV show on FOX, he looped out and I dont have a clue what happened to him.

I am utterly uninterested in anything he has to say any more.

Yiannopolis side of the story

I am a gay man, and a child abuse... - Milo Yiannopoulos | Facebook

I am a gay man, and a child abuse victim.

I would like to restate my utter disgust at adults who sexually abuse minors. I am horrified by pedophilia and I have devoted large portions of my career as a journalist to exposing child abusers. I've outed three of them, in fact -- three more than most of my critics. And I've repeatedly expressed disgust at pedophilia in my feature and opinion writing. My professional record is very clear.

But I do understand that these videos, even though some of them are edited deceptively, paint a different picture.

I'm partly to blame. My own experiences as a victim led me to believe I could say anything I wanted to on this subject, no matter how outrageous. But I understand that my usual blend of British sarcasm, provocation and gallows humor might have come across as flippancy, a lack of care for other victims or, worse, "advocacy." I deeply regret that. People deal with things from their past in different ways.

As to some of the specific claims being made, sometimes things tumble out of your mouth on these long, late-night live-streams, when everyone is spit-balling, that are incompletely expressed or not what you intended. Nonetheless, I've reviewed the tapes that appeared last night in their proper full context and I don't believe they say what is being reported.

I do not advocate for illegal behavior. I explicitly say on the tapes that I think the current age of consent is "about right."

I do not believe sex with 13-year-olds is okay. When I mentioned the number 13, I was talking about the age I lost my own virginity.

I shouldn't have used the word "boy" -- which gay men often do to describe young men of consenting age -- instead of "young man." That was an error.

I am certainly guilty of imprecise language, which I regret.

Anyone who suggests I turn a blind eye to illegal activity or to the abuse of minors is unequivocally wrong. I am implacably opposed to the normalization of pedophilia and I will continue to report and speak accordingly.
This seems like a reasonable explanation. The Alt-Left is being hypocritical since pedophiles are becoming a major group of the Democrat coalition. Baby fuckers know who has their back, just as the transvestites do.

I would like to restate my utter disgust at adults who sexually abuse minors. I am horrified by pedophilia and I have devoted large portions of my career as a journalist to exposing child abusers. I've outed three of them, in fact -- three more than most of my critics. And I've repeatedly expressed disgust at pedophilia in my feature and opinion writing. My professional record is very clear.

But I do understand that these videos, even though some of them are edited deceptively, paint a different picture.

I'm partly to blame. My own experiences as a victim led me to believe I could say anything I wanted to on this subject, no matter how outrageous. But I understand that my usual blend of British sarcasm, provocation and gallows humor might have come across as flippancy, a lack of care for other victims or, worse, "advocacy." I deeply regret that. People deal with things from their past in different ways.

As to some of the specific claims being made, sometimes things tumble out of your mouth on these long, late-night live-streams, when everyone is spit-balling, that are incompletely expressed or not what you intended. Nonetheless, I've reviewed the tapes that appeared last night in their proper full context and I don't believe they say what is being reported.

I do not advocate for illegal behavior. I explicitly say on the tapes that I think the current age of consent is "about right."

I do not believe sex with 13-year-olds is okay. When I mentioned the number 13, I was talking about the age I lost my own virginity.

I shouldn't have used the word "boy" -- which gay men often do to describe young men of consenting age -- instead of "young man." That was an error.

Anyone who suggests I turn a blind eye to illegal activity or to the abuse of minors is unequivocally wrong. I am implacably opposed to the normalization of pedophilia and I will continue to report and speak accordingly.
This seems like a reasonable explanation. The Alt-Left is being hypocritical since pedophiles are becoming a major group of the Democrat coalition. Baby fuckers know who has their back, just as the transvestites do.
^^
What bullshit

I listened to Milo's interview and I did not hear him condone Pedophelia at all. I heard him speaking of his own experience and explaining the difference between Pedophelia and a young man, him, being attracted to an older man. That is different than Pedophelia which is a mature man who seeks immature boys for sex. If you feel like you need to toss him overboard for his comments, go ahead. He says sexually explicit stuff. So what? He did not condone pedophelia. But in this day of gotcha journalism, the Liberals may have his head on a stick. I hope not. I like the guy and couldn't care less what anyone thinks about that.
If homosexuality is genetic as the Alt-Left claims, then Milo's experience enjoying the sexual abuse done to him by an older man is probably common to most homosexual men who were attracted to older men.

I didn`t know that pedophile Ted Nugent had become a Democrat. Thanks...for giving me my morning chuckle....again.

I listened to Milo's interview and I did not hear him condone Pedophelia at all. I heard him speaking of his own experience and explaining the difference between Pedophelia and a young man, him, being attracted to an older man. That is different than Pedophelia which is a mature man who seeks immature boys for sex. If you feel like you need to toss him overboard for his comments, go ahead. He says sexually explicit stuff. So what? He did not condone pedophelia. But in this day of gotcha journalism, the Liberals may have his head on a stick. I hope not. I like the guy and couldn't care less what anyone thinks about that.
If homosexuality is genetic as the Alt-Left claims, then Milo's experience enjoying the sexual abuse done to him by an older man is probably common to most homosexual men who were attracted to older men.
You seem to have some experience regarding this topic. Interesting indeed!

^^
What bullshit
Really? Show us an article, speech or whatever showing the Alt-Left condemning pedophiles. Silence is acceptance.

You seem to have some experience regarding this topic. Interesting indeed!
Weak rebuttal commonly used by the Alt-Left to silence criticism. If you rightfully oppose pedophilia, the Alt-Left will invoke this sort of comment.

I'm of the mind that he's got Stockholm syndrome. I understand what he was saying, and I agree that American's have a different 'idea' of the age of consent, however that doesn't make it right. Milo just done a stupid and it's probably going to end him.
As a 46 year old I might think1you should be able to date 15 yyear olds but the world's going to think I'm a perv

^^
What bullshit
Really? Show us an article, speech or whatever showing the Alt-Left condemning pedophiles. Silence is acceptance.
Show us your articles

Forum List

Back