🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: Milo was sexually abused, not an abuser

Glen has gotten quite looney. Sad too because I used to like his radio show.
He screwed the pooch n his vocal opposition of Trump, Bannon and Milo. So bad that, after Trump won,Glenn started to back off his criticism, assuring his remaining audience that he will clear the slates and save critical comment on Trump going forward.

Funny how the "most religious" folks, have the biggest problems with folks who don't tow the state line, in regard to age of consent; yet they worship a Hebrew dirty who is alleged to have knocked up a girl presumably between the age of 13-15 years old... Hmmmm....

Show us your articles
I can't show what isn't there. Conservatives don't condone pedophilia. It is opposed. I'm asking for the articles of the Alt-Left condemning pedophiles. You can't do it anymore than you can't show articles, speeches from the Alt-Left condemning illegal border crossing. You people are incapable of condemnation or shame except toward people who demand decency and higher moral standards from society.

Milo's biggest crimes are not embracing victimhood and having a sense of humor.

No, his biggest mistake was supping with the homophobic nuts who make up the GOP. Much like the Republican House Negros like Cain and Carson, he's finding out that these people really despise his sort, and were only using him until he stopped being a useful idiot.

No, his biggest mistake was supping with the homophobic nuts who make up the GOP. Much like the Republican House Negros like Cain and Carson, he's finding out that these people really despise his sort, and were only using him until he stopped being a useful idiot.
I disagree. The GOP are not homophobes, just cowards when it comes to any whiff of scandal. That's why they uninvited him from the CPAC.

I'm of the mind that he's got Stockholm syndrome. I understand what he was saying, and I agree that American's have a different 'idea' of the age of consent, however that doesn't make it right. Milo just done a stupid and it's probably going to end him.
As a 46 year old I might think1you should be able to date 15 yyear olds but the world's going to think I'm a perv

I'm 43 and I have /zero/ interest in someone younger even than my youngest child... I just find that /weird/ personally. What is the attraction to such an immature person? It's not like they have a clue what they're doing, nor that they've really reached any "pinnacle" of physical beauty (I'd say that comes in the 20s for most folks,) it's not like you're going to get a "pure" specimen either (certainly not in America.) I just don't get the attraction at all.

If you thought I might be sympathetic to your feelings on the matter you're barking up the wrong tree I'm afraid. I say if you can't wait 3 short years to pluck the fruits off the tree then you're clearly suffering from a sexual control issue and need some psych attention. Having raised three, at times four, boys I can tell you for damn sure that a 15 year old is too damn young to know what the fucks up. It's abusive to think that they don't automatically kind of look up to and respect an elder adult, praying on that innate 'trust' is disgusting to me.

Show us your articles
I can't show what isn't there. Conservatives don't condone pedophilia. It is opposed. I'm asking for the articles of the Alt-Left condemning pedophiles. You can't do it anymore than you can't show articles, speeches from the Alt-Left condemning illegal border crossing. You people are incapable of condemnation or shame except toward people who demand decency and higher moral standards from society.
You are so one sided and brainwashed its sickening. Not even worth explaining why or how. Piss off.

Can you find one USMB liberal who identifies as alt left? So this fictitious group you speak of likes illegals and pedophiles? Funny it's always you cons who end up molesting children. Dennis Hastert, Larry Craig

The Shameful Record of Republican Sexual Misconduct:

And who's hiring illegals?

Report: Trump Labor pick hired undocumented worker

Funny how the "most religious" folks, have the biggest problems with folks who don't tow the state line, in regard to age of consent; yet they worship a Hebrew dirty who is alleged to have knocked up a girl presumably between the age of 13-15 years old... Hmmmm....
What the hell is a "Hebrew dirty"? Do you mean "Hebrew deity"? If so, no, you dont have the slightest notion of what the conception of Christ was or involved. The Creator who existed before the beginning of time does not have a penis and did not fuck Mary and cum in her, you stupid twatface Elephant boy.

What the hell is a "Hebrew dirty"? Do you mean "Hebrew deity"? If so, no, you dont have the slightest notion of what the conception of Christ was or involved. The Creator who existed before the beginning of time does not have a penis and did not fuck Mary and cum in her, you stupid twatface Elephant boy.
Yes. Indeed that should have read diety,( just did it again in fact) Auto-incorrect strikes again! Good catch. And... I stand by my post. Believe what you will. Its usually a tell that a poster has found his position untenable when they shift focus from the content, to another poster.
I understand. I've seen this before. Many times in fact...

This phone must be preprogrammed to be Democrat friendly... Always trying to do the talking for me, instead of leaving what I actually type... Dammit!

Alt-Left example of a pedophile apologist. You Electoral-Deniers can't help yourself. The public is fed up with your anti-social nonsense.

Alt-Left example of a pedophile apologist. You Electoral-Deniers can't help yourself. The public is fed up with your anti-social nonsense.
It's an observation, not an apology... Looks like you need to brush up on your reding comprehension skills. Don't be too hard on yourself. You're just one of many posters here at the USMB who need some help with said skill set...

You clearly have no idea what my political leanings are. Ask around... You post from a position of gross self inflicted ignorance.

I'm of the mind that he's got Stockholm syndrome. I understand what he was saying, and I agree that American's have a different 'idea' of the age of consent, however that doesn't make it right. Milo just done a stupid and it's probably going to end him.
As a 46 year old I might think1you should be able to date 15 yyear olds but the world's going to think I'm a perv

I'm 43 and I have /zero/ interest in someone younger even than my youngest child... I just find that /weird/ personally. What is the attraction to such an immature person? It's not like they have a clue what they're doing, nor that they've really reached any "pinnacle" of physical beauty (I'd say that comes in the 20s for most folks,) it's not like you're going to get a "pure" specimen either (certainly not in America.) I just don't get the attraction at all.

If you thought I might be sympathetic to your feelings on the matter you're barking up the wrong tree I'm afraid. I say if you can't wait 3 short years to pluck the fruits off the tree then you're clearly suffering from a sexual control issue and need some psych attention. Having raised three, at times four, boys I can tell you for damn sure that a 15 year old is too damn young to know what the fucks up. It's abusive to think that they don't automatically kind of look up to and respect an elder adult, praying on that innate 'trust' is disgusting to me.

I agree. I wasn't saying I am attracted to minors, even though I do find almost legal girls hot, I'm just telling you how the world is going to look at a guy who is openly hot for minors They're going to think he's a perv, unless he's rich of course. Then a 46 year old can date a 18 year old no problem. Isn't that funny? People seem to be more accepting of an obscene age gap if the guy is rich.

And did you know the age limit is actually 17 in Michigan? So I could meet a 16 year old, court her for a few months and then date her on her 17th birthday. But imagine if I were at the mall asking 16 year old girls how old they were. Would I be thrown in jail?

Anyways, i saw this from the GOP superstar: Yiannopoulos defended the notion of sexual relationships between 13-year-old boys and older men and, in addressing his own abuse claims, joked about how a priest taught him to give oral sex.

Show us your articles

Isn't this guy a rock star in the conservative party? Yiannopoulos defended the notion of sexual relationships between 13-year-old boys and older men and, in addressing his own abuse claims, joked about how a priest taught him to give oral sex.

I agree. I wasn't saying I am attracted to minors, even though I do find almost legal girls hot, I'm just telling you how the world is going to look at a guy who is openly hot for minors They're going to think he's a perv, unless he's rich of course. Then a 46 year old can date a 18 year old no problem. Isn't that funny? People seem to be more accepting of an obscene age gap if the guy is rich.

And did you know the age limit is actually 17 in Michigan? So I could meet a 16 year old, court her for a few months and then date her on her 17th birthday. But imagine if I were at the mall asking 16 year old girls how old they were. Would I be thrown in jail?

Anyways, i saw this from the GOP superstar: Yiannopoulos defended the notion of sexual relationships between 13-year-old boys and older men and, in addressing his own abuse claims, joked about how a priest taught him to give oral sex.

Well I don't get that at all, I frown at the 46 - 18 split. As far back as my being 26 I've had a rule; "21 to ride." I just don't find anything attractive in young people. Especially not with the latest crop of twits, seems like anyone under the age of 30 would have me wanting to slap them silly (and not in a good way.)

Provocative journalist targeted over recent comments
Alex Jones breaks down the latest on Milo Yiannopolous and the controversy that led to the cancellation of his book and CPAC appearance.

Breaking! Milo Was Sexually Abused, Not An Abuser
----------------------------------------------

No surprise here media spinning information again, screwing up the book deal on purpose for Milo yeah he wasn't set up was he.

Milo was/is both abused and abuser, as the overwhelming majority of all male homosexuals are.

Show us your articles

Isn't this guy a rock star in the conservative party? Yiannopoulos defended the notion of sexual relationships between 13-year-old boys and older men and, in addressing his own abuse claims, joked about how a priest taught him to give oral sex.

Show me where he said 13 year old?

You can't, because it is a lie.

Forum List

Back