🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: Milo was sexually abused, not an abuser

upload_2017-2-21_12-28-28.png

Milo Yiannopoulos loses his $250,000 book deal | Daily Mail Online

It's an observation, not an apology... Looks like you need to brush up on your reding comprehension skills. Don't be too hard on yourself. You're just one of many posters here at the USMB who need some help with said skill set...
I can read between the lines. You're justifying pedophilia by accusing our Lord God of the same in an attempt to shame me into backing off. Horseshit!

Last edited:
It's an observation, not an apology... Looks like you need to brush up on your reding comprehension skills. Don't be too hard on yourself. You're just one of many posters here at the USMB who need some help with said skill set...
I can read between the lines. You're justifying pedophilia by accusing our Lord God of the same in an attempt to shame me into backing off. Horseshit!
Stick to the words I've written. There's nothing between the lines... I don't justify pedophilia. Merely pointing out how some others hypocritically do. If that makes you uncomfortable; maybe it's time you rethink your loyalties.

What the hell is a "Hebrew dirty"? Do you mean "Hebrew deity"? If so, no, you dont have the slightest notion of what the conception of Christ was or involved. The Creator who existed before the beginning of time does not have a penis and did not fuck Mary and cum in her, you stupid twatface Elephant boy.

The Mormons believed he did... but beyond that, if God made man in his image and man (Adam) had a pecker, then God has a pecker, for some reason.

So why pick on a 15 year old to knock up?

E]Alt-Left example of a pedophile apologist. You Electoral-Deniers can't help yourself. The public is fed up with your anti-social nonsense.

Why don't you address his point. If having relations with a teen is wrong, then wasn't God wrong for knocking up the Virgin Mary? (Because in that time period, you had to go down that low to FIND a virgin!)

The thing is, the concept "you aren't an adult until you are 18" is a relatively recent one. Up until the 19th century, people got married in their teens, usually right after one teenager got another teenager pregnant.

Again, no sympathy for Milo, what he said was stupid. Thinking these moralistic wingnuts are his friends was stupider still.

Provocative journalist targeted over recent comments
Alex Jones breaks down the latest on Milo Yiannopolous and the controversy that led to the cancellation of his book and CPAC appearance.

Breaking! Milo Was Sexually Abused, Not An Abuser
----------------------------------------------

No surprise here media spinning information again, screwing up the book deal on purpose for Milo yeah he wasn't set up was he.

Cry a fuckin river than drown in it.

Forum List

Back