Breaking: Mitt Romney Releases His Certificate Of Live Birth

Well Mitt didn't have a problem releasing his. The timing is interesting since Trump has been on the attack in the news yesterday about Obama's birth certificate he released on April 27, 2011, particularly questioning it's authenticity and wanting Obama to release his college transcripts. There is some very interesting information in the article about Romneys father.

PDF Birth Certificate: Mitt Romney
http://static.reuters.com/resources/media/editorial/20120529/RomneyBirthCertificate.pdf

Story:
Romney's birth certificate evokes his father's controversy - chicagotribune.com

Well, upon close examination, it looks like a forgery to me.

Like your make believe tribal ID.

Hey Salt, you better keep that gun you said you have for shooting white folk.

Been reading "Suicide of a Superpower", the book that got him canned supposedly for attacking multiculturalism. But on page 243 is some data the liberal press will not tolerate. Pat tells us that according to the FBI , there were 433,934 black on white single offender victimization crimes in 2007 while white on black were only 55,685. Black on white rapes were 14,000, while white on black rapes were ZERO!!!

I said white attackers and it's on my hip or under my pillow.

Well Mitt didn't have a problem releasing his. The timing is interesting since Trump has been on the attack in the news yesterday about Obama's birth certificate he released on April 27, 2011, particularly questioning it's authenticity and wanting Obama to release his college transcripts. There is some very interesting information in the article about Romneys father.

http://static.reuters.com/resources/media/editorial/20120529/RomneyBirthCertificate.pdf

Story:

I don't believe it. Romney is a wetback.

Story:

Well, don't believe it...Google is your friend:

Mitt Romney - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
'Romney was born at Harper Hospital in Detroit, Michigan, the youngest child of George W. Romney, a self-made man who by 1948 had become an automobile executive, and Lenore Romney (née LaFount), an aspiring actress turned homemaker. His mother was a native of Logan, Utah, and his father was born in a Mormon colony in Chihuahua, Mexico, to American parents.

Anyone remember that a person born of only ONE American parent is considered an American?

Do the dam research, rather than be a troll.

Obama must be doing a great job as President if they have to keep bringing up this birth control nonsense instead of attacking his record as President.

And just for more proof Romney added some of his baby pics:

baby-robot_1377343i.jpg

Story:

'Romney was born at Harper Hospital in Detroit, Michigan, the youngest child of George W. Romney, a self-made man who by 1948 had become an automobile executive, and Lenore Romney (née LaFount), an aspiring actress turned homemaker. His mother was a native of Logan, Utah, and his father was born in a Mormon colony in Chihuahua, Mexico, to American parents.

Anyone remember that a person born of only ONE American parent is considered an American?

Nope. I still don't believe it. It's a forgery. Romney is a damned wetback.

Story:

The certificate you present shows Romney's father is a Mexican. Was Romney an anchor baby that you wingnuts want to discount?

holy smokes...:eusa_shifty:

I'm not talking about the BC...

Prove Romney is what you claim.

I read it somewhere. It was a reliable source. Plus, just look at him.

big_sombrero1.jpg

He's a damned wetback usurper!!

I read it somewhere. It was a reliable source. Plus, just look at him.

big_sombrero1.jpg

He's a damned wetback usurper!!

:lol:

Wouldn't surprise me a bit to learn that some Obama supporters are pretending to be birthers just to help keep the silliness alive.

Holy crap, what a circus.

Looks fake.

And where is his marriage certificate?

How exactly..does he have 5 sons, all the same age?

One woman? I don't think so.

Why did the Republicans run his father? Who was born in Mexico?

And McCain..who was born in Panama?

Obvious photoshop birth certificate

What is this "Certificate of Live Birth" crap?
Where is his long form Birth Certificate?
Why hasn't the State of Michigan validated it?

Forum List

Back