Breaking: NBC reporting Trump on the way to Walter Reed

he is not a loser without a personal airlift and hospital like those 200k+ nobodies.

That's right, poor little TDS-figlet, Trump is about 10 million to the 5th power times more important than you and Merkel the Jerkel. You don't see US coming to inhabit any German social media sites now, do you?

(that was a rhetorical question, I already know the answer)
huh? get a grip. your clown-in-chief's only positive attribute is that his shit show can be entertaining. that suffices for reality tv. not for the real world. you might want to think about your system probably not being the best evah. . lol

Because that is what the news reported.

Don't you guys think all MSM is fake news?

One of his advisors came out to a mic on the front lawn of the White House and that is what he said. I saw the video. Not sure the point you are trying to make.

They ALL keep insisting that Creepy Old Paedo Joe is literally going to win in a LANDSLIDE, if that is accurate then why do they want The Donald to die now? There is only a month and a few days until the Election and remember they are saying that Creepy Old Child Sniffer Joe is going to win in a LANDSLIDE because of Orange Man Bad. Without Orange Man Bad and if Mike Pence becomes the Candidate then Pence could get a big sympathy vote, you know how LBJ did in 1964? The majority didn't even LIKE LBJ but he got a big sympathy vote because JFK had died and contrary to Modern Popular opinion when he was alive JFK was not all that popular actually.

You reap what you sow. Trump has been the most dishonest person--president or otherwise--to ever enter the public eye in terms of the continual and diversity of his lies and hyperbole.

I'm going to defend Orange Jesus for just a minute.

I don't disagree with you. But his supporters will - rightly - say that all politicians lie. Hillary was as big of a liar as they come, they will tell you.

But Trump lies "honestly," meaning that his lies are so blatant, it's obvious. You get what you see.

Most politicians lie much more duplicitly. They aren't obvious liars. You don't know what their motives are.

Just sayin'.

Ok.

These are (or should be) obvious lies;

• Campaign finance: "I think nobody knows more about campaign finance than I do, because I'm the biggest contributor." (1999.)
  • TV ratings: "I know more about people who get ratings than anyone." (October 2012.)
  • ISIS: "I know more about ISIS than the generals do." (November 2015.)
  • Social media: "I understand social media. I understand the power of Twitter. I understand the power of Facebook maybe better than almost anybody, based on my results, right?" (November 2015.)
  • Courts: "I know more about courts than any human being on Earth." (November 2015.)
  • Lawsuits: "[W]ho knows more about lawsuits than I do? I'm the king." (January 2016.)
  • Politicians: "I understand politicians better than anybody."
  • The visa system: "[N]obody knows the system better than me. I know the H1B. I know the H2B. ... Nobody else on this dais knows how to change it like I do, believe me." (March 2016.)
  • Trade: "Nobody knows more about trade than me." (March 2016.)
  • The U.S. government system: "[N]obody knows the system better than I do." (April 2016.)
  • Renewable energy: "I know more about renewables than any human being on Earth." (April 2016.)
  • Taxes: "I think nobody knows more about taxes than I do, maybe in the history of the world." (May 2016.)
  • Debt: "I’m the king of debt. I’m great with debt. Nobody knows debt better than me." (June 2016.)
  • Money: "I understand money better than anybody." (June 2016.)
  • Infrastructure: "[L]ook, as a builder, nobody in the history of this country has ever known so much about infrastructure as Donald Trump." (July 2016.)
  • Sen. Cory Booker: "I know more about Cory than he knows about himself." (July 2016.)
  • Borders: Trump said in 2016 that Sheriff Joe Arpaio said he was endorsing him for president because "you know more about this stuff than anybody."
  • Democrats: "I think I know more about the other side than almost anybody." (November 2016.)
  • Construction: "[N]obody knows more about construction than I do." (May 2018.)
  • The economy: "I think I know about it better than [the Federal Reserve]." (October 2018.)
  • Technology: "Technology — nobody knows more about technology than me." (December 2018.)
  • Drones: "I know more about drones than anybody. I know about every form of safety that you can have." (January 2019.)
  • Drone technology: "Having a drone fly overhead — and I think nobody knows much more about technology, this type of technology certainly, than I do." (January 2019.)

Saying that we'd have close to zero cases of Covid.... do you put that in the same category?

Biden was physically close to Trump a few days ago. Biden wants Trump's job. Did Biden intentionally give Covid to Trump?

Biden tested negative.

If its any comfort to my American friends.
Not much will change. It was shit when Johnson went in. It was shit when he was in and shit when he came out.

You reap what you sow. Trump has been the most dishonest person--president or otherwise--to ever enter the public eye in terms of the continual and diversity of his lies and hyperbole.

I don't disagree with you. But his supporters will - rightly - say that all politicians lie. Hillary was as big of a liar as they come, they will tell you.

But Trump lies "honestly," meaning that his lies are so blatant, it's obvious. You get what you see.

Most politicians lie much more duplicitly. They aren't obvious liars. You don't know what their motives are.

Just sayin'.

Ok.

• Campaign finance: "I think nobody knows more about campaign finance than I do, because I'm the biggest contributor." (1999.)
  • TV ratings: "I know more about people who get ratings than anyone." (October 2012.)
  • Social media: "I understand social media. I understand the power of Twitter. I understand the power of Facebook maybe better than almost anybody, based on my results, right?" (November 2015.)
  • Courts: "I know more about courts than any human being on Earth." (November 2015.)
  • Lawsuits: "[W]ho knows more about lawsuits than I do? I'm the king." (January 2016.)
  • The visa system: "[N]obody knows the system better than me. I know the H1B. I know the H2B. ... Nobody else on this dais knows how to change it like I do, believe me." (March 2016.)
  • The U.S. government system: "[N]obody knows the system better than I do." (April 2016.)
  • Renewable energy: "I know more about renewables than any human being on Earth." (April 2016.)
  • Taxes: "I think nobody knows more about taxes than I do, maybe in the history of the world." (May 2016.)
  • Debt: "I’m the king of debt. I’m great with debt. Nobody knows debt better than me." (June 2016.)
  • Infrastructure: "[L]ook, as a builder, nobody in the history of this country has ever known so much about infrastructure as Donald Trump." (July 2016.)
  • Sen. Cory Booker: "I know more about Cory than he knows about himself." (July 2016.)
  • Borders: Trump said in 2016 that Sheriff Joe Arpaio said he was endorsing him for president because "you know more about this stuff than anybody."
  • Democrats: "I think I know more about the other side than almost anybody." (November 2016.)
  • The economy: "I think I know about it better than [the Federal Reserve]." (October 2018.)
  • Technology: "Technology — nobody knows more about technology than me." (December 2018.)
  • Drones: "I know more about drones than anybody. I know about every form of safety that you can have." (January 2019.)
  • Drone technology: "Having a drone fly overhead — and I think nobody knows much more about technology, this type of technology certainly, than I do." (January 2019.)

Saying that we'd have close to zero cases of Covid.... do you put that in the same category?

Are you guys posting in the wrong thread?

Could this be coup attempt number two?

---The Unraveling of the Deep State's Coup Against President Trump---

Just sayin'.

Ok.

Yes I think so, obviously The Bot Farm is malfunctioning or whatever and the Central Bot System is posting the wrong shit in the wrong thread.

Do you see anyone laughing, you petulant child?
The rest of the world, you blind ass.

Do us a favor and start a thread with links to all the places around the world laughing cause Trump is in the hospital? You can start here by posting just one.
i am here in germany having a good time.

Gee, I can't think of many things more comforting than your being 10,000 miles away.
shows either your lack of imagination, or that you are truly afraid of me. is it because i repeatedly laughed at you for not being able to understand percent increase? i can do this again. from germany. lol

No, I just like my trash far enough out of sight that I can't smell it.
how does that work on an internet message board, hero?

yeah, people all over the world laugh at you and your clown in chief.
Pissing ourselves in Wales.

The same wankers who were dancing in the street when RBG died now want consideration for the fat pig who killed 200000 citizens.
Right wing empathy only works one way.

Harsh...but true.

I remember one poster here put into the title of the post, "I'm glad she is dead"

...There it sits in the Politics section. It wasn't moved to the basement where shit like that belongs. It was liked by many and the sentiment was echoed for several days.

That is ONE poster.

The OP was liked by more than one poster, true?
The sentiment was (and continues to be) repeated, true?

Who cares about RBG, she's worm food already, she was already worm food when that OP was posted. This is a totally different situation this is someone who at this moment is still alive but in the hospital.

All the Leftists are going on about but but but 200 thousand COVID-19 deaths, considering RBG was FANATICAL about allowing Abortion on Demand then via her votes on that Court how many TENS OF MILLIONS of deaths was she responsible for via Proxy? Yes and yes.

I am giving that fucking Russian Loving Scum Sucking Traitor the same amount of respect he gave to children he locked in cages. Fuck him.

Better he should die and decrease the surplus population.

Just sayin'.

Ok.

Yes I think so, obviously The Bot Farm is malfunctioning or whatever and the Central Bot System is posting the wrong shit in the wrong thread.

Sorry, I couldn't hear you...I was cashing my checks from working on the troll farm.

Because they said he had mild symptoms, some other doctor in The White House said that and also The White House Press Secretary said it.

They all have reasons to downplay his condition. I understand why. A debilitated President is not good for the country.

Regeneron is in trial. It's one of the hoped-for vaccines Trump has been pushing to get approved. Thus far, it seems to be working pretty well. In trials. It may fail, I don't know.

But there can be other reasons why he was rushed to Walter Reed.

It's possible that he really was exhibiting mild symptoms then suddenly started exhibiting more serious symptoms.

But this is a President most Americans think isn't truthful with the public. So you shouldn't necessarily believe that what comes out of the White House is the gospel truth.

I'd say that about any President for my first sentence.

Okay. Whatever.

you really need to relax. you are completely unhinged. let's be positive and hope for the best. trump being soundly rejected in the election.

It's what a termite like you always says every time you lose another argument. I get that.

View attachment 396243
your pathetic attempt at white knighting is amusing. but you already fail every time you try to answer my posts to you. there is absolutely no need for you to selectively quote a post of mine to another poster. you have enough on your plate as it is, trumptard.

I am giving that fucking Russian Loving Scum Sucking Traitor the same amount of respect he gave to children he locked in cages. Fuck him.

Better he should die and decrease the surplus population.

Actually Barack Obama also locked Third World Invader Children in the SAME cages. Obama STARTED that ENTIRE thing.

"Better he should die and decrease the surplus population."

Can you do so as well please? Remove yourself from the Gene Pool please.

Do you see anyone laughing, you petulant child?
The rest of the world, you blind ass.

Do us a favor and start a thread with links to all the places around the world laughing cause Trump is in the hospital? You can start here by posting just one.
i am here in germany having a good time.

Gee, I can't think of many things more comforting than your being 10,000 miles away.
shows either your lack of imagination, or that you are truly afraid of me. is it because i repeatedly laughed at you for not being able to understand percent increase? i can do this again. from germany. lol

No, I just like my trash far enough out of sight that I can't smell it.
how does that work on an internet message board, hero?

yeah, people all over the world laugh at you and your clown in chief.
Pissing ourselves in Wales.

The same wankers who were dancing in the street when RBG died now want consideration for the fat pig who killed 200000 citizens.
Right wing empathy only works one way.

Harsh...but true.

I remember one poster here put into the title of the post, "I'm glad she is dead"

...There it sits in the Politics section. It wasn't moved to the basement where shit like that belongs. It was liked by many and the sentiment was echoed for several days.

That is ONE poster.

The OP was liked by more than one poster, true?
The sentiment was (and continues to be) repeated, true?

Who cares about RBG, she's worm food already, she was already worm food when that OP was posted. This is a totally different situation this is someone who at this moment is still alive but in the hospital.

And I rest my case....

Right wing hatred for the deceased then (and just now) makes right wing outrage pretty funny.

Forum List

Back