Breaking: NBC reporting Trump on the way to Walter Reed

Do you see anyone laughing, you petulant child?
The rest of the world, you blind ass.

Do us a favor and start a thread with links to all the places around the world laughing cause Trump is in the hospital? You can start here by posting just one.
i am here in germany having a good time.

Gee, I can't think of many things more comforting than your being 10,000 miles away.
shows either your lack of imagination, or that you are truly afraid of me. is it because i repeatedly laughed at you for not being able to understand percent increase? i can do this again. from germany. lol

No, I just like my trash far enough out of sight that I can't smell it.
how does that work on an internet message board, hero?

yeah, people all over the world laugh at you and your clown in chief.
Pissing ourselves in Wales.

The same wankers who were dancing in the street when RBG died now want consideration for the fat pig who killed 200000 citizens.
Right wing empathy only works one way.

what people were dancing in the street when RBG died. Who is the welsh fat pig to which you allude?
McConnell

Post a link to where this McConnell was dancing in the street. It's okay you can't because it's horsecrap.

seems like a personal problem. maybe a brain tumor.

I don't know. Could be. Whatever makes your kind of mental defectives act the way you do. Just so long as it isn't contagious.
no, you.

on topic, hero.

posters from germany, wales, and nz have laughed at you, thus satisfying your idiotic request.

Bloviate, bonerbreath. You are like droplets of rain on a duck's back.
10.000 miles away, eh.

relax, trumptard. trump will get over this. he is not a loser without a personal airlift and hospital like those 200k+ nobodies.

Because they said he had mild symptoms, some other doctor in The White House said that and also The White House Press Secretary said it.

They all have reasons to downplay his condition. I understand why. A debilitated President is not good for the country.

Regeneron is in trial. It's one of the hoped-for vaccines Trump has been pushing to get approved. Thus far, it seems to be working pretty well. In trials. It may fail, I don't know.

But there can be other reasons why he was rushed to Walter Reed.

It's possible that he really was exhibiting mild symptoms then suddenly started exhibiting more serious symptoms.

But this is a President most Americans think isn't truthful with the public. So you shouldn't necessarily believe that what comes out of the White House is the gospel truth.

I'd say that about any President for my first sentence.

Do us a favor and start a thread with links to all the places around the world laughing cause Trump is in the hospital? You can start here by posting just one.

Gee, I can't think of many things more comforting than your being 10,000 miles away.
shows either your lack of imagination, or that you are truly afraid of me. is it because i repeatedly laughed at you for not being able to understand percent increase? i can do this again. from germany. lol

The same wankers who were dancing in the street when RBG died now want consideration for the fat pig who killed 200000 citizens.

Harsh...but true.

I remember one poster here put into the title of the post, "I'm glad she is dead"

...There it sits in the Politics section. It wasn't moved to the basement where shit like that belongs. It was liked by many and the sentiment was echoed for several days.

One of his advisors came out to a mic on the front lawn of the White House and that is what he said. I saw the video. Not sure the point you are trying to make.

Lucy was intimating that there is a conspiracy regarding Regeneron because he had "mild symptoms."

Simply because you are told that he had mild symptoms doesn't mean he has mild symptoms. They could be much more serious.

I think if they are taking him to Walter Reed, it isn't because he has mild symptoms. And if they are more serious, I doubt it's because of Regeneron.

Remember, this is a guy who was pushing hydroxychloroquine as a silver bullet when there was zero empirical proof that it was.

Regeneron.

It's an Experimental drug that has not had a full Clinical Trial, why would you want to give that to someone?

I don't do Conspiracies sorry, that;s the domain of the unhinged Left with all the Russian Conspiracy horsecrap etc.

Harsh...but true.

I remember one poster here put into the title of the post, "I'm glad she is dead"

...There it sits in the Politics section. It wasn't moved to the basement where shit like that belongs. It was liked by many and the sentiment was echoed for several days.

That is ONE poster.

what people were dancing in the street when RBG died. Who is the welsh fat pig to which you allude?
McConnell

Post a link to where this McConnell was dancing in the street. It's okay you can't because it's horsecrap.
Guess you don’t understand hyperbole. You going to tell me McConnell hasn’t been hoping for this? Judges is his entire raison d’etre. He was joined by millions of republicans who have been hoping for the end of her life.

Because they said he had mild symptoms, some other doctor in The White House said that and also The White House Press Secretary said it.

They all have reasons to downplay his condition. I understand why. A debilitated President is not good for the country.

Regeneron is in trial. It's one of the hoped-for vaccines Trump has been pushing to get approved. Thus far, it seems to be working pretty well. In trials. It may fail, I don't know.

It's possible that he really was exhibiting mild symptoms then suddenly started exhibiting more serious symptoms.

But this is a President most Americans think isn't truthful with the public. So you shouldn't necessarily believe that what comes out of the White House is the gospel truth.

You reap what you sow. Trump has been the most dishonest person--president or otherwise--to ever enter the public eye in terms of the continual and diversity of his lies and hyperbole.

Harsh...but true.

That is ONE poster.

The OP was liked by more than one poster, true?
The sentiment was (and continues to be) repeated, true?

Hopefully Russia will just drop a MOAB on Wales, then that will be the end of that.

he is not a loser without a personal airlift and hospital like those 200k+ nobodies.

That's right, poor little TDS-figlet, Trump is about 10 million to the 5th power times more important than you and Merkel the Jerkel. You don't see US coming to inhabit any German social media sites now, do you?

(that was a rhetorical question, I already know the answer)

The media dn entertainer and other politicians have played their roles. They are murderers and have been relentless with this President. None of them will be around to help the common person if things get bad.

Hopefully Russia will just drop a MOAB on Wales, then that will be the end of that.
lol. you really need to relax. you are completely unhinged. let's be positive and hope for the best. trump being soundly rejected in the election.

You reap what you sow. Trump has been the most dishonest person--president or otherwise--to ever enter the public eye in terms of the continual and diversity of his lies and hyperbole.

I'm going to defend Orange Jesus for just a minute.

I don't disagree with you. But his supporters will - rightly - say that all politicians lie. Hillary was as big of a liar as they come, they will tell you.

But Trump lies "honestly," meaning that his lies are so blatant, it's obvious. You get what you see.

Most politicians lie much more duplicitly. They aren't obvious liars. You don't know what their motives are.

Just sayin'.

You know Lucy, Wales would be just about the right size and location for us to make into an island prison to send all the scum of the world. England would just have to put up a wall.

The USA could defeat Wales and the UK as easy as flicking a light switch by simply changing the direction of the Gulf Stream and sending the whole of the UK plunging into a frozen wasteland like northern Canada.

Forum List

Back