Breaking: NBC reporting Trump on the way to Walter Reed

“I don’t wear a mask like him. Every time you see him, he’s got a mask. He could be speaking 200 feet away from him and he shows up with the biggest mask I’ve ever seen.”

The majority of the PLANET was not wearing a mask for about 5 MONTHS, so why hasn't the majority of the PLANET already got or had COVID-19? Remember they are NOW saying that wearing a mask does NOT STOP you getting COVID-19 it just apparently stops you BREATHING on OTHERS or COUGHING at OTHERS.

Yea exactly.

Or maybe we can start listening to the CDC.

You know the CDC recently updated all their COVID-19 stuff and it said that 96% of those with COVID-19 recover, but of course keep drinking the Kool-Aid that this is literally the return of the Bubonic Plague or whatever.

Make sure you let Trump know this isn’t a big deal. He’s in the hospital and the experts are taking this very seriously.

I don’t know why though. Clearly this is just a politicized Democrat hoax.

One of his advisors came out to a mic on the front lawn of the White House and that is what he said. I saw the video. Not sure the point you are trying to make.

Lucy was intimating that there is a conspiracy regarding Regeneron because he had "mild symptoms."

Simply because you are told that he had mild symptoms doesn't mean he has mild symptoms. They could be much more serious.

I think if they are taking him to Walter Reed, it isn't because he has mild symptoms. And if they are more serious, I doubt it's because of Regeneron.

Remember, this is a guy who was pushing hydroxychloroquine as a silver bullet when there was zero empirical proof that it was.

All I know is one of his advisors came out to the mic and said he had mild symptoms but was in good spirits. It was broadcast to the nation live.

Goddamn RIght. The Reich Wing 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Facist is getting what he so fucking richly deserve.

Fuck Him. ... Let that Son of Fucking Whore Die.

Typical. The democrats have never cared about human life, just politics. When you peel away enough layers, this ^^^^^^ is what democrats have always been about. This is exactly what that America-obsessed british troll is all about as well.

So many people on Twitter are Tweeting that they hope he dies, then they delete the tweet.

Why are they deleting their tweets. We have free speech. Show the world your true colors. Thats what we are all about. Dont pussyfoot.
Maybe they are afraid they will lose their jobs. Live by cancel culture...be bitten in the ass by cancel culture.

I agree, but then why do it in the first place? They are cowards. Say it and own it.

Do you see anyone laughing, you petulant child?
The rest of the world, you blind ass.

Do us a favor and start a thread with links to all the places around the world laughing cause Trump is in the hospital? You can start here by posting just one.
i am here in germany having a good time.

Gee, I can't think of many things more comforting than your being 10,000 miles away.
shows either your lack of imagination, or that you are truly afraid of me. is it because i repeatedly laughed at you for not being able to understand percent increase? i can do this again. from germany. lol

No, I just like my trash far enough out of sight that I can't smell it.
how does that work on an internet message board, hero?

yeah, people all over the world laugh at you and your clown in chief.
Pissing ourselves in Wales.

The same wankers who were dancing in the street when RBG died now want consideration for the fat pig who killed 200000 citizens.
Right wing empathy only works one way.
Honey. Left wingers were cursing her out because she died before the election. That’s how much they REALLY cared.

“I don’t wear a mask like him. Every time you see him, he’s got a mask. He could be speaking 200 feet away from him and he shows up with the biggest mask I’ve ever seen.”

The majority of the PLANET was not wearing a mask for about 5 MONTHS, so why hasn't the majority of the PLANET already got or had COVID-19? Remember they are NOW saying that wearing a mask does NOT STOP you getting COVID-19 it just apparently stops you BREATHING on OTHERS or COUGHING at OTHERS.

Yea exactly.

Or maybe we can start listening to the CDC.

You know the CDC recently updated all their COVID-19 stuff and it said that 96% of those with COVID-19 recover, but of course keep drinking the Kool-Aid that this is literally the return of the Bubonic Plague or whatever.

Make sure you let Trump know this isn’t a big deal. He’s in the hospital and the experts are taking this very seriously.

I don’t know why though. Clearly this is just a politicized Democrat hoax.
he is just inspecting the icu and the ventilators.

Hoping he pulls through.

Hoping he also learns from this experience and changes his messaging about this virus.

Earlier Friday the White House said Trump had been injected with an experimental antibody cocktail by the White House physician.

So the day began with The Donald only having Mild Symptoms and then this White House doctor decided to inject The Donald with an EXPERIMENTAL and NOT FULLY CLINICALLY TESTED Antibody Cocktail and then all of a sudden The Donald's Mild Symptoms turned into he has to be taken via a helicopter to this Walter Reed Hospital....Hmmmm....You don't even have to CONSENT to being giving any type of injection, you could say NO and they COULD still just stick the syringe in you and then it's too late it's in your system.

Somehow I don't think The Donald is the type who would think being used as a Guinea-Pig and being shot with an experimental NOT fully Clinically Tested drug cocktail would be a GOOD idea.

Why do you believe they were mild symptoms?

Because they said he had mild symptoms, some other doctor in The White House said that and also The White House Press Secretary said it.

So many people on Twitter are Tweeting that they hope he dies, then they delete the tweet.

Why are they deleting their tweets. We have free speech. Show the world your true colors. Thats what we are all about. Dont pussyfoot.
Maybe they are afraid they will lose their jobs. Live by cancel culture...be bitten in the ass by cancel culture.

I agree, but then why do it in the first place? They are cowards. Say it and own it.
We have always known they were cowards so they are just being themselves.

Do us a favor and start a thread with links to all the places around the world laughing cause Trump is in the hospital? You can start here by posting just one.

Gee, I can't think of many things more comforting than your being 10,000 miles away.
shows either your lack of imagination, or that you are truly afraid of me. is it because i repeatedly laughed at you for not being able to understand percent increase? i can do this again. from germany. lol

The same wankers who were dancing in the street when RBG died now want consideration for the fat pig who killed 200000 citizens.

Apparently so does yours.

what people were dancing in the street when RBG died. Who is the welsh fat pig to which you allude?
McConnell

This is bad. Really bad.

He's the president. They would fly Trump to the hospital if he stubbed his toe. And he probably has the whole wing to himself surrounded by Secret Service. He is the Executive Branch of the US government and CEO of the US Military all wrapped up in one.

You know, the guy Joe Biden told to SHUT UP, DON'T YOU EVER STOP YER YAPPING? the other night.

Oh I realize that, but I still can't help but feel sorry for him :(
When did that start?

Screen-Shot-2017-05-31-at-1.25.43-PM.png

It was only matter of time I suppose

If The Donald dies, REMEMBER ALL this crowd of Leftists will be on the STREETS CELEBRATING.

Remember: They did NOT CELEBRATE the death of Saddam Hussein.

Remember: They did NOT CELEBRATE the death of Osama bin Laden.

Remember: They did NOT CELEBRATE the death of Fidel Castro.

Remember: They did NOT CELEBRATE the death of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi (ISIS Leader)

REMEMBER: They WOULD CELEBRATE the death of Donald Trump.

This is ALL EVERYONE needs to KNOW about WHAT they ARE. They are human SCUM. They are human SCUM.
Let me get this straight. You want us to be more concerned for Trump than any of you has ever been for anyone else that has sickened and died from this disease? You have bumped your head. We just went through months of watching the entire right refuse to mourn for the loss of 200.000 Americans because it might make Trump look bad. I save my sympathy for good people who deserve it.
Spare us. Democrats don’t give a shit about COVID patients beyond the glee they feel when one gets infected because it keeps the country locked down.

Now fuck off.
The right surrendered the moral highground to follow a deeply flawed amoral sack of shit. You fuck off.

No actually you should fuck off. Do the Planet a SERVICE and go and boil your head.

Forum List

Back