Breaking: NBC reporting Trump on the way to Walter Reed

Earlier Friday the White House said Trump had been injected with an experimental antibody cocktail by the White House physician.

So the day began with The Donald only having Mild Symptoms and then this White House doctor decided to inject The Donald with an EXPERIMENTAL and NOT FULLY CLINICALLY TESTED Antibody Cocktail and then all of a sudden The Donald's Mild Symptoms turned into he has to be taken via a helicopter to this Walter Reed Hospital....Hmmmm....You don't even have to CONSENT to being giving any type of injection, you could say NO and they COULD still just stick the syringe in you and then it's too late it's in your system.

Somehow I don't think The Donald is the type who would think being used as a Guinea-Pig and being shot with an experimental NOT fully Clinically Tested drug cocktail would be a GOOD idea.

Why do you believe they were mild symptoms?

Do you see anyone laughing, you petulant child?
The rest of the world, you blind ass.

Do us a favor and start a thread with links to all the places around the world laughing cause Trump is in the hospital? You can start here by posting just one.
i am here in germany having a good time.

Gee, I can't think of many things more comforting than your being 10,000 miles away.
shows either your lack of imagination, or that you are truly afraid of me. is it because i repeatedly laughed at you for not being able to understand percent increase? i can do this again. from germany. lol

No, I just like my trash far enough out of sight that I can't smell it.
how does that work on an internet message board, hero?

yeah, people all over the world laugh at you and your clown in chief.

Earlier Friday the White House said Trump had been injected with an experimental antibody cocktail by the White House physician.

So the day began with The Donald only having Mild Symptoms and then this White House doctor decided to inject The Donald with an EXPERIMENTAL and NOT FULLY CLINICALLY TESTED Antibody Cocktail and then all of a sudden The Donald's Mild Symptoms turned into he has to be taken via a helicopter to this Walter Reed Hospital....Hmmmm....You don't even have to CONSENT to being giving any type of injection, you could say NO and they COULD still just stick the syringe in you and then it's too late it's in your system.

Somehow I don't think The Donald is the type who would think being used as a Guinea-Pig and being shot with an experimental NOT fully Clinically Tested drug cocktail would be a GOOD idea.

Because that is what the news reported.

This is bad. Really bad.

He's the president. They would fly Trump to the hospital if he stubbed his toe. And he probably has the whole wing to himself surrounded by Secret Service. He is the Executive Branch of the US government and CEO of the US Military all wrapped up in one.

You know, the guy Joe Biden told to SHUT UP, DON'T YOU EVER STOP YER YAPPING? the other night.

Oh I realize that, but I still can't help but feel sorry for him :(
When did that start?

Screen-Shot-2017-05-31-at-1.25.43-PM.png

It was only matter of time I suppose

If The Donald dies, REMEMBER ALL this crowd of Leftists will be on the STREETS CELEBRATING.

Remember: They did NOT CELEBRATE the death of Saddam Hussein.

Remember: They did NOT CELEBRATE the death of Osama bin Laden.

Remember: They did NOT CELEBRATE the death of Fidel Castro.

Remember: They did NOT CELEBRATE the death of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi (ISIS Leader)

REMEMBER: They WOULD CELEBRATE the death of Donald Trump.

This is ALL EVERYONE needs to KNOW about WHAT they ARE. They are human SCUM. They are human SCUM.

Goddamn RIght. The Reich Wing 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Facist is getting what he so fucking richly deserve.

Fuck Him. He has killed over 200,000 Innocent Men, Women and Children due to his Indifference, and his Ineptitude. Let that Son of Fucking Whore Die.

Last edited:

Because that is what the news reported.
the fake news?

This is bad. Really bad.

He's the president. They would fly Trump to the hospital if he stubbed his toe. And he probably has the whole wing to himself surrounded by Secret Service. He is the Executive Branch of the US government and CEO of the US Military all wrapped up in one.

You know, the guy Joe Biden told to SHUT UP, DON'T YOU EVER STOP YER YAPPING? the other night.

When did that start?

If The Donald dies, REMEMBER ALL this crowd of Leftists will be on the STREETS CELEBRATING.

Remember: They did NOT CELEBRATE the death of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi (ISIS Leader)

This is ALL EVERYONE needs to KNOW about WHAT they ARE. They are human SCUM. They are human SCUM.
Let me get this straight. You want us to be more concerned for Trump than any of you has ever been for anyone else that has sickened and died from this disease? You have bumped your head. We just went through months of watching the entire right refuse to mourn for the loss of 200.000 Americans because it might make Trump look bad. I save my sympathy for good people who deserve it.

This is bad. Really bad.

When did that start?

Goddamn RIght. The Reich Wing 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Facist is getting what he so fucking richly deserve.

Fuck Him. He has killed over 200,000 Innocent Men, Women and Children with his Indifference, and his Ineptitude. Let that Son of Fucking Whore Die.
You're retarded.

This is bad. Really bad.

When did that start?

In other words, Lucy, they will be celebrating like the muslims did the day of 9/11.

Well yes and probably on 9/11 80% of Leftists were celebrating also.

I'd give good money now if some reporters would go up to key democrats now and ask them if they think it a curious coincidence that the ONE PERSON closest to Trump most accessible to them most likely to get him infected JUST HAPPENED to come down with Covid, almost as if AN ATTEMPT WERE BEING MADE ON THE POTUS'S LIFE! And would THEY be willing for formally and publicly denounce that they in no way had anything to do with it?

Then listen to the crickets.

To paraphrase his video: he’s just inspecting the ICU, he’s not hiding from the virus.

He is in a high risk category and did high risk things.

He would rather live one day as a lion than a lifetime as a Biden.

I have no problem with his choices. We are all entitled to hide under our beds.
Right...he campaigned and tweeted and watched Fox News.

“I don’t wear a mask like him. Every time you see him, he’s got a mask. He could be speaking 200 feet away from him and he shows up with the biggest mask I’ve ever seen.”

This is bad. Really bad.

When did that start?

Fuck Him. He has killed over 200,000 Innocent Men, Women and Children with his Indifference, and his Ineptitude. Let that Son of Fucking Whore Die.
You're retarded.

No not retarded, just consumed by evil. Notice though that POS did NOT mention that the Democrat Governor of New York has been responsible for a MASSIVE percentage of the COVID-19 deaths by putting HOSPITAL PATIENTS who had COVID-19 in Care Homes with the ELDERLY who did NOT have COVID-19.

You see their HATE of The Donald is insane and unhinged and everything else, this crowd are NOT to be considered HUMAN anymore and so remember that when the TIME arrives, they are not HUMAN, they are OBJECTS to be eradicated by ANY means.

Do you see anyone laughing, you petulant child?
The rest of the world, you blind ass.

Do us a favor and start a thread with links to all the places around the world laughing cause Trump is in the hospital? You can start here by posting just one.
i am here in germany having a good time.

Gee, I can't think of many things more comforting than your being 10,000 miles away.
shows either your lack of imagination, or that you are truly afraid of me. is it because i repeatedly laughed at you for not being able to understand percent increase? i can do this again. from germany. lol

No, I just like my trash far enough out of sight that I can't smell it.
how does that work on an internet message board, hero?

yeah, people all over the world laugh at you and your clown in chief.

You're right. I CAN still smell you.

Too bad Trump will have the last laugh again, Nazi.

Forum List

Back