Breaking: NBC reporting Trump on the way to Walter Reed

This is bad. Really bad.

He's the president. They would fly Trump to the hospital if he stubbed his toe. And he probably has the whole wing to himself surrounded by Secret Service. He is the Executive Branch of the US government and CEO of the US Military all wrapped up in one.

You know, the guy Joe Biden told to SHUT UP, DON'T YOU EVER STOP YER YAPPING? the other night.

Oh I realize that, but I still can't help but feel sorry for him :(
When did that start?

Screen-Shot-2017-05-31-at-1.25.43-PM.png

It was only matter of time I suppose

If The Donald dies, REMEMBER ALL this crowd of Leftists will be on the STREETS CELEBRATING.

Remember: They did NOT CELEBRATE the death of Saddam Hussein.

Remember: They did NOT CELEBRATE the death of Osama bin Laden.

Remember: They did NOT CELEBRATE the death of Fidel Castro.

Remember: They did NOT CELEBRATE the death of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi (ISIS Leader)

REMEMBER: They WOULD CELEBRATE the death of Donald Trump.

This is ALL EVERYONE needs to KNOW about WHAT they ARE. They are human SCUM. They are human SCUM.
Well we are praying that we do not have to concern ourselves with what they would like to rejoice. May the president be back on the trail asap agitating the haters even more so than they already are.

This is bad. Really bad.

He's the president. They would fly Trump to the hospital if he stubbed his toe. And he probably has the whole wing to himself surrounded by Secret Service. He is the Executive Branch of the US government and CEO of the US Military all wrapped up in one.

You know, the guy Joe Biden told to SHUT UP, DON'T YOU EVER STOP YER YAPPING? the other night.

When did that start?

If The Donald dies, REMEMBER ALL this crowd of Leftists will be on the STREETS CELEBRATING.

Remember: They did NOT CELEBRATE the death of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi (ISIS Leader)

This is ALL EVERYONE needs to KNOW about WHAT they ARE. They are human SCUM. They are human SCUM.

In other words, Lucy, they will be celebrating like the muslims did the day of 9/11.

This is bad. Really bad.

When did that start?

relax, lunazi. it's just the flu.

Trump will probably be fine and I hope he recovers.

But let’s just consider that the president is headed to the hospital with a disease that carries a 15% mortality.

I don’t care who you are, this is a big deal.

This is not normal something is amiss, queer, eerie, changed, ungay, unsettling....

Dumb fucking piece of Oange Shit has been smacked in face by huge fucking dose of Karma.

Let The Death Watch Begin. I cheering the Grim Reaper On Right Now.

Too bad you are going to be RUDELY disappointed. You couldn't kill Trump with an ivory cross and silver bullets. He'll live just to SPITE YOU.

Looking for link now.

It's on Twitter, CNN:

You like other POS WANT The Donald to die. I am SURE that hearing this news gave you a sexual reaction, you sick POS. Remember: KARMA is a BITCH.

Let them show their asses. I love it. Mods had better not censor anyone....no matter what they say. Make them own it forever. Free speech.

The ENTIRE Leftist Cabal are literally WISHING that The Donald dies, this below one hour after The Donald Tweeted that he and Melania tested Positive for COVID-19, The Washington Compost Tweeted the BELOW:

1601677961766.png

Do you see anyone laughing, you petulant child?
The rest of the world, you blind ass.

Do us a favor and start a thread with links to all the places around the world laughing cause Trump is in the hospital? You can start here by posting just one.
i am here in germany having a good time.

Gee, I can't think of many things more comforting than your being 10,000 miles away.
shows either your lack of imagination, or that you are truly afraid of me. is it because i repeatedly laughed at you for not being able to understand percent increase? i can do this again. from germany. lol

Looking for link now.

It's on Twitter, CNN:

You like other POS WANT The Donald to die. I am SURE that hearing this news gave you a sexual reaction, you sick POS. Remember: KARMA is a BITCH.

Let them show their asses. I love it. Mods had better not censor anyone....no matter what they say. Make them own it forever. Free speech.

The ENTIRE Leftist Cabal are literally WISHING that The Donald dies, this below one hour after The Donald Tweeted that he and Melania tested Positive for COVID-19, The Washington Compost Tweeted the BELOW:

View attachment 396222

I like when people show their true character. Their wishes have nothing to do with the recovery of the President, but yes....it is vile.

As we discussed. I find it absolutely hilarious that people talk about karma while hoping he dies. Seems pretty stupid to me.

They also said the morbidity rate for someone Trump's age is around 15 percent.
Given the high level of treatment he will get, if the worst case for trump’s age is 15% mortality, the odds for trump will be better than that.

A formality I’m sure. They just want to monitor him and make sure his condition doesn’t worsen. Trump is strong.

he's too strong! he's too strong!

come on Trump, you can make it!

Earlier Friday the White House said Trump had been injected with an experimental antibody cocktail by the White House physician.

So the day began with The Donald only having Mild Symptoms and then this White House doctor decided to inject The Donald with an EXPERIMENTAL and NOT FULLY CLINICALLY TESTED Antibody Cocktail and then all of a sudden The Donald's Mild Symptoms turned into he has to be taken via a helicopter to this Walter Reed Hospital....Hmmmm....You don't even have to CONSENT to being given any type of injection, you could say NO and they COULD still just stick the syringe in you and then it's too late it's in your system.

Somehow I don't think The Donald is the type who would think being used as a Guinea-Pig and being shot with an experimental NOT fully Clinically Tested drug cocktail would be a GOOD idea.

Looking for link now.

It's on Twitter, CNN:

View attachment 396222

That’s about an OpEd written before we knew he had COVID referencing Trump’s statement at his rally that if he loses you’ll never hear from him again. Ease up. This is out of context and extremely disingenuous.

Earlier Friday the White House said Trump had been injected with an experimental antibody cocktail by the White House physician.

So the day began with The Donald only having Mild Symptoms and then this White House doctor decided to inject The Donald with an EXPERIMENTAL and NOT FULLY CLINICALLY TESTED Antibody Cocktail and then all of a sudden The Donald's Mild Symptoms turned into he has to be taken via a helicopter to this Walter Reed Hospital....Hmmmm....
it was the sunlight/bleach combo that did the trick.

Do you see anyone laughing, you petulant child?
The rest of the world, you blind ass.

Do us a favor and start a thread with links to all the places around the world laughing cause Trump is in the hospital? You can start here by posting just one.
i am here in germany having a good time.

Gee, I can't think of many things more comforting than your being 10,000 miles away.
shows either your lack of imagination, or that you are truly afraid of me. is it because i repeatedly laughed at you for not being able to understand percent increase? i can do this again. from germany. lol

No, I just like my trash far enough out of sight that I can't smell it.

Forum List

Back