Breaking News and Confirmed: Arizona Senate Passes Presidential Eligibility Bill 21-9

And you said they were. You lied. BTW, what makes you think that the states have any right to establish any requirements or qualifications of candidates for President, when they don't even have such rights regarding members of Congress?

And you said they were. You lied. BTW, what makes you think that the states have any right to establish any requirements or qualifications of candidates for President, when they don't even have such rights regarding members of Congress?

saying I lied does not win you an argument sorry junior try again. Well what are they if they aren't photocopies? Still waiting on your reply from the other post....

take a closer look at thoise three documents they say rev. 11/01 they are photo copies if one has it then all three should have the same accepted by state registrar stamp.

Yes we know it was printed in 2007 doubtful it existed in 1961 though

Those aren't photo copies.

>>>>

and?

I work with databases and form generation for a living as a Human Resources Information Systems Administrator.

A "Photo Copy" is when you have an existing form (or letter, or receipt, or transcript, etc.) that is placed on a copier and an image is taken by scanning the document and printing an exact reproduction.

"Printing" occurs when paper stock (plan white, colored, or paper with a security background) is loaded into a paper tray and the printer (could be ink jet, but these days are almost always laser) prints the required information and graphics by depositing micro-sized beads of toner on the paper through and electrostatic transfer process. The toner is then heated to a melting point and fused into the paper.

These days the process if getting toner to paper is pretty much the same for laser copiers and printers, the difference is the source of the information. One comes from an existing, completed form. The other exists only in computer memory until it's time to print it.

You referred to the documents as "Photo Copies" they are not, as they are not reproductions of an existing document with the information already contained on an original that was scanned to do the printing. The documents were printed by a computer system onto blanks and all the black areas were printed not copied, including the black seal (to differentiate between that seal and the embossed one during certification).

>>>>

Last edited:
Those aren't photo copies.

>>>>

and?

I work with databases and form generation for a living as a Human Resources Information Systems Administrator.

A "Photo Copy" is when you have an existing form (or letter, or receipt, or transcript, etc.) that is placed on a copier and an image is taken by scanning the document and printing an exact reproduction.

"Printing" occurs when paper stock (plan white, colored, or paper with a security background) is loaded into a paper tray and the printer (could be ink jet, but these days are almost always laser) prints the required information and graphics by depositing micro-sized beads of toner on the paper through and electrostatic transfer process. The toner is then heated to a melting point and fused into the paper.

You referred to the documents as "Photo Copies" they are not, as they are not reproductions of an existing document with the information already contained on an original that was scanned to do the printing. The documents were printed by a computer system onto blanks and all the black areas were printed not copied, including the black seal (to differentiate between that seal and the embossed one during certification).

>>>>

Exactly how do you know those documents are not photocopies? They had to be copied to be on the internet. The news reporter in toro video called the document she had a photocopy.

>>>>

Exactly how do you know those documents are not photocopies?

For any large organization, this type of data is on computer systems now instead of maintaining physical files. That provides a couple of advantages.

1. Greatly reduced storage space. Instead of having rooms and rooms full of shelves with paper boxes (a fire hazard btw), the information is transcribed into a database and stored electronically. You can get millions of records on a single terrabyte drive that takes up the size of a paperback or small hardback book.

2. Secondly, electronic storage provides for much safer long term storage because the original storage medium can be "backed up" (a duplicate made) for off site storage. If there were a fire in the storeroom with paper storage it all literally turns to ashes (fire) or paper mache (water damage trying to put out the fire). By electronically storing the information it can automatically be backed up off site to a secure secondary location so that even if the primary work site is destroyed (fire, tornado, hurricane, etc.) the data can be restored from the backup.

They had to be copied to be on the internet.

They original of each was not a photocopy, they were printed. They may had to be scanned to put on the web. But the ones issued by the State of Hawaii in physical form were not photocopies.

The news reporter in toro video called the document she had a photocopy.

She didn't have an original.

>>>>

Last edited:

>>>>

Exactly how do you know those documents are not photocopies?

For any large organization, this type of data is on computer systems now instead of maintaining physical files. That provides a couple of advantages.

1. Greatly reduced storage space. Instead of having rooms and rooms full of shelves with paper boxes (a fire hazard btw), the information is transcribed into a database and stored electronically. You can get millions of records on a single terrabyte drive that takes up the size of a paperback or small hardback book.

2. Secondly, electronic storage provides for much safer long term storage because the original storage medium can be "backed up" (a duplicate made) for off site storage. If there were a fire in the storeroom with paper storage it all literally turns to ashes (fire) or paper mache (water damage trying to put out the fire). By electronically storing the information it can automatically be backed up off site to a secure secondary location so that even if the primary work site is destroyed (fire, tornado, hurricane, etc.) the data can be restored from the backup.

They had to be copied to be on the internet.

They original of each was not a photocopy, they were printed. They may had to be scanned to put on the web. But the ones issued by the State of Hawaii in physical form were not photocopies.

The news reporter in toro video called the document she had a photocopy.

She didn't have an original.

>>>>

Nor was Hawaii a state in 1930. So why would a BC from 1930 when Hawaii wasn't a state have a accepted by state registrar when the one from 1961 doesn't? Then we go back to the one from 1977 it has it.

Nor was Hawaii a state in 1930. So why would a BC from 1930 when Hawaii wasn't a state have a accepted by state registrar when the one from 1961 doesn't? Then we go back to the one from 1977 it has it.

That's a good point. I'm now entirely convinced that you're presenting us with photoshopped fakes.

That's a good point. I'm now entirely convinced that you're presenting us with photoshopped fakes.

THEY AREN'T PHOTOSHOP FAKES TO MY KNOWLEDGE.

birth-certificate-real-hawaii.jpg

Patricia DeCosta Hill (1930 - 1963) - Find A Grave Memorial

So you're convinced thoise are photoshoped but obama's isn't? Do you realize how weak you just made your argument?

Last edited:
And for those who still say hawaii does not issue te long form BC. They were issuing the long form on March 15 2011

041111b-c5.jpg

And for those who will claim there's noo state seal at the top here's another long frm BC that doesn't have one

NordykeBirthCertificate.jpg

Last edited:
So you're convinced thoise are photoshoped but obama's isn't? Do you realize how weak you just made your argument?

I'm convinced that you've presented false "evidence" because you've proven yourself completely dishonest at every other turn. I trust the many state officials from the government of Hawaii, the Republican Governor during the 2008 campaign who was campaigning against Obama, the various government officials from the several states who viewed Obama's birth certificate during the 2008 campaign, etc.

>

Right click BigReb's image...

....................................... Select copy image location...

.......................................................Paste it in your browser...

...................................................................Hit return...

BTW - Did anyone notice the Hawaiian/Chinese/Korean/German/English/Portuguese "Race" of the mother. Haven't we been told that these forms had a very defined limited number of options and that a person was required to use those with no variance? If "African" is not on the list and indicates a conspiracy, what does "Hawaiian/Chinese/Korean/German/English/Portuguese" indicate? I do EEO reporting and I've never seen that option. :lol::lol:

>>>>

Last edited:

I'm convinced that you've presented false "evidence" because you've proven yourself completely dishonest at every other turn. I trust the many state officials from the government of Hawaii, the Republican Governor during the 2008 campaign who was campaigning against Obama, the various government officials from the several states who viewed Obama's birth certificate during the 2008 campaign, etc.

Nope Patricia DeCosta Hill born in Hawaii and died in California. You trust state officials? Psst I have some beach front proprety for salein the dessert. Dude you really need to get a gripe on reality you were scamed by hawaii and the party you defend so dearly.

>

Right click BigReb's image...

....................................... Select copy image location...

.......................................................Paste it in your browser...

...................................................................Hit return...

BTW - Did anyone notice the Hawaiian/Chinese/Korean/German/English/Portuguese "Race" of the mother. I thought these forms had a very defined limited number of poptions that a person was required to use with no variance? If "African" is not on the list and indicates a doctored selection, what does "Hawaiian/Chinese/Korean/German/English/Portuguese" indicate? I do EEO reporting and I've never seen that option. :lol::lol:

>>>>

oh deflection ? No comment on the 1930 BC and what gekaap said? African is a race in the year 2007 not in 1961. Again we are talking about a document that was genorated after 2001. The only way you could actuaslly find out what the race identifier was is to look at the original document.

You trust state officials?

You trust state officials which is why you want unconstitutional powers put into their hands to limit the public's ability to vote for whomever they wish. I trust logic. And when a Republican governor, while campaigning for McCain, weighs in in Obama's favor regarding the validity of his birth certificate, logic says that she's being genuine. Logic says that she would not lie in favor of a candidate against whom she was campaigning. Logic says that if there was any issue with the birth records, she would have been quick to draw attention to the fact.

Psst I have some beach front proprety for salein the dessert.

I like dessert. Cheesecake please.

Dude you really need to get a gripe on reality you were scamed by hawaii and the party you defend so dearly.

:lol: Says the person who is spreading wild conspiracy theories.

oh deflection ? No comment on the 1930 BC and what gekaap said? African is a race in the year 2007 not in 1961. Again we are talking about a document that was genorated after 2001. The only way you could actuaslly find out what the race identifier was is to look at the original document.

As pointed out before, the worksheets and documents (from then and now) don't have a preset list you must choose from. It's filled out by the parent and transcribed.

Hence "Hawaiian/Chinese/Korean/German/English/Portuguese". :lol::lol::lol:

>>>>

You trust state officials?

You trust state officials which is why you want unconstitutional powers put into their hands to limit the public's ability to vote for whomever they wish. I trust logic. And when a Republican governor, while campaigning for McCain, weighs in in Obama's favor regarding the validity of his birth certificate, logic says that she's being genuine. Logic says that she would not lie in favor of a candidate against whom she was campaigning. Logic says that if there was any issue with the birth records, she would have been quick to draw attention to the fact.

Psst I have some beach front proprety for salein the dessert.

I like dessert. Cheesecake please.

Dude you really need to get a gripe on reality you were scamed by hawaii and the party you defend so dearly.

:lol: Says the person who is spreading wild conspiracy theories.

Says the person who is spreading wild conspiracy theories

of course you can refute everything I have said? I have been waiting for almost 30 pages for you to do that. No wait you tried by saying the other two BC 's were fake but obama's is real.:eusa_whistle:

You trust state officials which is why you want unconstitutional powers put into their hands to limit the public's ability to vote for whomever they wish I trust logic..

Nothing unconstitutional about the law Arizona will accept Hawaii's long form BC. Wait a minute you just said in your last post that you trust "the many state officials from the government of Hawaii, the Republican Governor"

That is very logical? No I would have to say thats just plain old bullshit. Oh and that republican governor just so conveantly seal obama's BC from public view yep she'sa republican :eusa_whistle:

Logic says that she would not lie in favor of a candidate against whom she was campaigning. Logic says that if there was any issue with the birth records, she would have been quick to draw attention to the fact.

She was the governor who had his records sealed. After obama took that trip to hawaii to see his grand mother before she died, the trip he took without his family so his children could see thir great grand mother before she died. Remember that?

Last edited:

As pointed out before, the worksheets and documents (from then and now) don't have a preset list you must choose from. It's filled out by the parent and transcribed.

Hence "Hawaiian/Chinese/Korean/German/English/Portuguese". :lol::lol::lol:

>>>>

and checked by a gvernment offical to make sure the information is correct. Do you think they would allow a black person to say there child was white when he was black?

Forum List

Back