Breaking News: Dark Knight Movie Shooter White Male?

dante-gay1.jpg

The suspect in the mass shooting at a Colorado movie theater early today has been identified as James Holmes of Aurora, two federal law enforcement sources said. He is 24 years old.
Authorities have revised the shooting death toll downward from 14 to 12. Also, the number of injured has been lowered from 50 to at least 38.
President Obama will address the nation about the shooting at 11:20 a.m. ET.

April 20, 1999: Bill Clinton's Statement on Columbine | Video - ABC News

likely he was fired from his job at a beer distributor because he stole beer, but the real reason he was fierd was because he is white.

Good a reason as any to go on a killing spree of black people, right?

Oh, I'll bet the victims were white.

Sorry OP, you lose

get back to us when the black on white crime rate isn't so one sided

likely he was fired from his job at a beer distributor because he stole beer, but the real reason he was fierd was because he is white.

Sorry OP, you lose

Just another whiteboy sociopathic psychopathic whiteboy poster on the usmessageboard
letting off some steam by posting racists crap.Years of heavy metal Rock music , and video games has
messed up their minds

Sorry OP, you lose

Just another whiteboy sociopathic psychopathic whiteboy poster on the usmessageboard
letting off some steam by posting racists crap.Years of heavy metal Rock music , and video games has
messed up their minds

oooga booga oooga

better now?

Sorry OP, you lose

messed up their minds

oooga booga oooga

better now?

Yes, seek Psychological help soon.!?
Yuga suka whiteboyaka?
is that better?

Some things just shouldn't be used for racial or political agendas. Some people just have no respect.

Here now again we have another whiteboy psychopath shooting up innocent people.
The shooter at the movie theatre was a white male. A Mr. Holmes.

What is motivating these white boy psychopaths?
The last nut job was in Phoenix, now Colorado.

Your answers please.?!

What are the percentages that the shooter is an innocent white male?

Absolutely zero you fucking twit. There is a zero per cent chance that the shooter is an innocent white male.

Jesus you parasites are dumb.

Another whiteboy socio psychopath letting off some steam, so what else is new??

Holmes didn't have access to midnight basketball and other such crime prevention programs that have so effective in the inner cities.

I dunno. Do you think it is in any way similar to black boys who kill other black boys and black women of all ages in senseless shootings every single day in this country?

Forum List

Back