BREAKING NEWS EVERYONE!!!! Another "brave" man coming out of the closet!!!!

Brave...

Yeah, I'd call it brave...

He has dreams of playing in the NFL, not because he is gay but because he likes the game. He knows this announcement could jeopardize this dream. He has the talent, no reason he shouldn't play...

He knows damn good and well what the announcement will do to his chances for being drafted. He was projected to be drafted somewhere between the 3rd and 7th round, despite what some say are inflated stats due to some weak competition. Now I would guess that, should he be drafted at all, it will be in much lower rounds...

Honestly, despite my sometimes conservative leanings, I couldn't care less about this man's sexual proclivities. Can he play and does he get a fair shake, that's what matters to me...

Though I will say this, after reading some the reponses in this thread, I'm guessing more than a couple of you would have been in the stands shouting for the "******" to go home when Jackie Robinson took the field...

He's not being called brave because he's gay, he's being called brave because he came out as a gay man in professional football. {CAUTION: I'm about to employ hyperbole in an analogy} It would be like guy telling Hitler he's a Jew.

I can see the hyperbole was lost to the stupid people, Seawytch. They are having a cow now. :D

Brave...

Yeah, I'd call it brave...

He has dreams of playing in the NFL, not because he is gay but because he likes the game. He knows this announcement could jeopardize this dream. He has the talent, no reason he shouldn't play...

He knows damn good and well what the announcement will do to his chances for being drafted. He was projected to be drafted somewhere between the 3rd and 7th round, despite what some say are inflated stats due to some weak competition. Now I would guess that, should he be drafted at all, it will be in much lower rounds...

Honestly, despite my sometimes conservative leanings, I couldn't care less about this man's sexual proclivities. Can he play and does he get a fair shake, that's what matters to me...

Though I will say this, after reading some the reponses in this thread, I'm guessing more than a couple of you would have been in the stands shouting for the "******" to go home when Jackie Robinson took the field...

Race and Sexual Preference are not Analogous... :thup: And he will be better for having Come Out before the Draft... Bet.

You have your Predictions.

As for the Homophobia and Violence Against Gays... In this Country it is Overwhelmingly a Product of his own Community... The Black Community, not White Christians, are Responsible for the majority of "Homophobia" and Violence specifically Against Gay Blacks.

The vast Majority of People don't give a Flying Fuck what any of these people do.

Most People know that Freddie Mercury was a Cock Sucker and still Love his Music and would go a Queen Concert had he not Expired from Complications to AIDS.

The idea that White Christian Men are somehow the issue when it comes to "Gay Rights" in this Country in 2014 is really starting to become a Boring Talking Point.

:)

peace...

He's not being called brave because he's gay, he's being called brave because he came out as a gay man in professional football. {CAUTION: I'm about to employ hyperbole in an analogy} It would be like guy telling Hitler he's a Jew.

I can see the hyperbole was lost to the stupid people, Seawytch. They are having a cow now. :D

^It's Cute when it tries to Defend it's Socks... :lol:

Did they lock the PuckeredPete Account?... :dunno:

peace...

brave...

Yeah, i'd call it brave...

He has dreams of playing in the nfl, not because he is gay but because he likes the game. He knows this announcement could jeopardize this dream. He has the talent, no reason he shouldn't play...

He knows damn good and well what the announcement will do to his chances for being drafted. He was projected to be drafted somewhere between the 3rd and 7th round, despite what some say are inflated stats due to some weak competition. Now i would guess that, should he be drafted at all, it will be in much lower rounds...

Honestly, despite my sometimes conservative leanings, i couldn't care less about this man's sexual proclivities. Can he play and does he get a fair shake, that's what matters to me...

Though i will say this, after reading some the reponses in this thread, i'm guessing more than a couple of you would have been in the stands shouting for the "******" to go home when jackie robinson took the field...

race and sexual preference are not analogous... :thup: And he will be better for having come out before the draft... Bet.

You have your predictions.

As for the homophobia and violence against gays... In this country it is overwhelmingly a product of his own community... The black community, not white christians, are responsible for the majority of "homophobia" and violence specifically against gay blacks.

The vast majority of people don't give a flying fuck what any of these people do.

Most people know that freddie mercury was a cock sucker and still love his music and would go a queen concert had he not expired from complications to aids.

The idea that white christian men are somehow the issue when it comes to "gay rights" in this country in 2014 is really starting to become a boring talking point.

peace...

if the nfl wants to keep fan support as a family sport they """must""" have high moral standards. We want no part of the sick abomination of sexual perversion!!!!

brave...

He has dreams of playing in the nfl, not because he is gay but because he likes the game. He knows this announcement could jeopardize this dream. He has the talent, no reason he shouldn't play...

He knows damn good and well what the announcement will do to his chances for being drafted. He was projected to be drafted somewhere between the 3rd and 7th round, despite what some say are inflated stats due to some weak competition. Now i would guess that, should he be drafted at all, it will be in much lower rounds...

Honestly, despite my sometimes conservative leanings, i couldn't care less about this man's sexual proclivities. Can he play and does he get a fair shake, that's what matters to me...

Though i will say this, after reading some the reponses in this thread, i'm guessing more than a couple of you would have been in the stands shouting for the "******" to go home when jackie robinson took the field...

race and sexual preference are not analogous... :thup: And he will be better for having come out before the draft... Bet.

As for the homophobia and violence against gays... In this country it is overwhelmingly a product of his own community... The black community, not white christians, are responsible for the majority of "homophobia" and violence specifically against gay blacks.

The vast majority of people don't give a flying fuck what any of these people do.

Most people know that freddie mercury was a cock sucker and still love his music and would go a queen concert had he not expired from complications to aids.

The idea that white christian men are somehow the issue when it comes to "gay rights" in this country in 2014 is really starting to become a boring talking point.

peace...

if the nfl wants to keep fan support as a family sport they """must""" have high moral standards. We want no part of the sick abomination of sexual perversion!!!!
Since when? :eusa_eh:

I was watching a talk show today and the subject of this pervert announcing he was a fudge packer came up.

One of the talking heads was just gushing with joy and said, "He will be a much better player now that he has 'come out'.

Seriously?!?!......... :cuckoo: :lol:

The faggot made a calculated move by coming out right before the NFL draft.

Now he is assured of a place with an NFL team.

Because if he isn't picked, the screams of homophobia will be deafening. .. :doubt:

How much money do you want to bet that he has already met with the Obama Administration?...

Can you imagine of there was even a hint of Bigotry Against this guy what the Response would be?...

"If I had a Gay Son, he'd look just like..."

It really has become Trite and Predictable.

peace...

Jason Collins came out... Was a Guest of the First Lady:

Gay NBA player Jason Collins among Michelle Obama's guests at State of the Union | Mail Online

Barry heard the news that a Black Man had Come Out and he couldn't wait to call him:

President Obama called Jason Collins after his announcement | For The Win

Sorry... But this guy coming out will only Assist him in a higher placement in the Draft and he will get all kinds of Special Treatment and Perks for having done it.

How long until Obama puts the call in or has him over to 1600?...

Seriously... Give it a Date. :Thup:

Everything related to this guy next year will be related to the Fact that he likes to Fuck Men... Awesome... Just what the NFL needed.

peace...

Before or after you made your 1, 000th thread with my name dedicated in it you obsessed pussy?>

What a great Business decision.

^I agree 100%.

It will do him far better in the Draft and a lot of other places.

Or he will be thrown in an Oven and Killed along with the rest of the Gays because that's EXACTLY how Brave he is for doing it, amirite Seawytch?... :lmao:

peace...

It's almost as good as declaring you're an American Indian.

Didn't read the linked article as I've read a few others this morning in which he said he came out to his MO teammates in August and it was apparently a non-issue to them during the recent season.

For those of us who've played collegiate football, and those who went on to the NFL, I think teamates, or military personnel for that matter, are more concerned with whether or not the guy's got what it takes in the heat of battle rather than how he prefers to get his rocks off.

As to his NFL future, come draft day he'll just be another piece of meat teams evaluate in light of their positional needs and make their decisions accordingly. Owners, management, coaches, and players are in it for the money and potential Super Bowl rings. And if a gay guy can help them be successful his sexual orientation won't matter IMO.

brave...

peace...

This from the preachy "christian"?

Hypocrite.

Didn't read the linked article as I've read a few others this morning in which he said he came out to his MO teammates in August and it was apparently a non-issue to them during the recent season.

For those of us who've played collegiate football, and those who went on to the NFL, I think teamates, or military personnel for that matter, are more concerned with whether or not the guy's got what it takes in the heat of battle rather than how he prefers to get his rocks off.

As to his NFL future, come draft day he'll just be another piece of meat teams evaluate in light of their positional needs and make their decisions accordingly. Owners, management, coaches, and players are in it for the money and potential Super Bowl rings. And if a gay guy can help them be successful his sexual orientation won't matter IMO.

One thing people will have to remember is that him being an "All American" at his position does not equate to him being able to play at the NFL level, or even being drafted at all. There have been tons of Heisman winners (The College MVP trophy) that have been complete busts because the College game and the Pro Game are two different things.

I've already seen discussions on the fact that he is probably more of an LB in the NFL as compared to a DE, which he played as in college. Things like that tend to lower your draft expectations regardless of any other factors that may be out there.

peace...

This from the preachy "christian"?

Hypocrite.

Christians can not Embrace Sin. :thup:

peace...

Forum List

Back