Breaking News: First U.S. Ebola Patient Dies

According to all American left wing controlled media....there is a fight going on....a fight between Duncan and Ebola....

who is winning?

who won?

is people allowed to know yet? or not

@#$%^&**()
So you think the "left controlled media" should report Duncan has passed even though he hasn't yet? Does that mean that rightwing media is falsely claiming Duncan died? Is this the reason the right in America is sooo dumbed down?

Yeah! Is the people allowed to know yet? Or not

LOilliterateL

He's not dead.

As of this morning he had took a turn for the worse, is fighting for his life, but he's still alive.

He's not dead.

As of this morning he had took a turn for the worse, is fighting for his life, but he's still alive.

No way! Steve said he was dead and promised that there would be many more! And Skye is so concerned about the media cover up! He must be dead!

Pssssst. Are you one of the people who will have a little feeling of satisfaction if he doesn't make it? You know.......maybe do a little fist pump and look for some witty headlines to post here? I mean....how cool will it be to be able to say that the first Ebola death on US soil is Obama's fault?

Stevie got himself a case of the blue balls over this one.....be careful.

We as a nation need to double down, and put all dollars available towards producing this experimental drug that cured the Doc and missionary with Ebola.

It was sent to Africa. No forward thinking by the admin.
All doses of experimental Ebola drug sent to West Africa - Yahoo News
Here's an article from less than 2 hours ago ...

Experimental Ebola drug used at Emory Hospital no longer available

Officials confirmed Sunday that Ebola patient Thomas Duncan took a turn for the worse in the Dallas Hospital, after being diagnosed with the deadly disease​

Seems Duncan, though gravely ill, is still alive.

And rightards complain that the Liberal media is not propagating falsehoods. :dunno:

How can they run out of Z-Map with only a few patients?

Last edited:
[QUOTE ="QUICKHITCUREPOn, post: 9917567, member: 44415"]

Officials confirmed Sunday that Ebola patient Thomas Duncan took a turn for the worse in the Dallas Hospital, after being diagnosed with the deadly disease​

And rightards complain that the Liberal media is not propagating falsehoods. :dunno:

So Obama should have told a private company what to do with the available medication?

He's not dead.

So Obama should have told a private company what to do with the available medication?
I do believe there should have been discussion of keeping a few doses available here. They did talk with them about creating more. The thoughts by the WHO, etc. has been that the Dr's and healthcare workers trying to help those with disease in Africa should have it available to them, which I can understand.

And then controlled how and where the drug was used?

The drug company is looking to make a killing on this drug.

Interestingly, the first two patients were each given half-doses.

national security issue...

They gave away the doses.
Also funding for making the drug was provided by theUS NIH and the Public Health Agency of Canada.

They also need to see if the medication works in the hot zone. Was the medication the reason the people that came back to the US recovered so well or was it the overall treatment they received?

The first 2 doctors that came back with ebola were given it here. I understand the 3rd Dr. was given a different drug, the doctor now back in the hospital. I do understand this other drug is available to this Dallas patient if he and his doctors think it is a good option, but they say it is a lot harder to give, whatever that means. As to whether this patient and his doctor has opted for it, it did not sound like he has received it, as of Sat.

They also need to see if the medication works in the hot zone. Was the medication the reason the people that came back to the US recovered so well or was it the overall treatment they received?

The first 2 doctors that came back with ebola were given it here. I understand the 3rd Dr. was given a different drug, the doctor now back in the hospital. I do understand this other drug is available to this Dallas patient if he and his doctors think it is a good option, but they say it is a lot harder to give, whatever that means. As to whether this patient and his doctor has opted for it, it did not sound like he has received it, as of Sat.

I heard that the other drug is difficult to administer. I wonder if it has to be taken orally and isn't very pleasant.

First, it was a missionary worker and doctor, not 2 doctors, that received zmapp here.
Second, I found this about the 2nd drug, and that is what the 3rd doctor received and is now back in the hospital. The info is from wiki.

In January 2014, Tekmira commenced a Phase I clinical trial of TKM-Ebola to assess its safety in healthy people. The FDA put the trial on clinical hold in July 2014 to assess results, after some subjects had flu-like responses.[4] In August, the FDA changed the status to "partial hold", allowing the drug to be used underExpanded access in people infected with Ebola but with the Phase I trial still suspended.[1]

[QUOTE ="QUICKHITCUREPOn, post: 9917567, member: 44415"]How can they run out of Z-Map with only a few patients?

I heard that the other drug is difficult to administer. I wonder if it has to be taken orally and isn't very pleasant.

And it's just the beginning of many more to come as Obama still refuses to shut down flights coming into the U.S. from Ebola infected West Africa nations. Again, this is what happens when you have a president who is not a natural born Citizen born with sole allegiance to America.

First US Ebola Patient Dies - Latest News Briefs - Arutz Sheva

That is not what your link to the article says
What it says is-
First US Ebola Patient Fighting for His Life
I think it originally did say died.

Forum List

Back