Breaking News: First U.S. Ebola Patient Dies

And it's just the beginning of many more to come as Obama still refuses to shut down flights coming into the U.S. from Ebola infected West Africa nations. Again, this is what happens when you have a president who is not a natural born Citizen born with sole allegiance to America.

First US Ebola Patient Dies - Latest News Briefs - Arutz Sheva

That is not what your link to the article says
What it says is-
First US Ebola Patient Fighting for His Life
I think it originally did say died.

No it didn't

And it's just the beginning of many more to come as Obama still refuses to shut down flights coming into the U.S. from Ebola infected West Africa nations. Again, this is what happens when you have a president who is not a natural born Citizen born with sole allegiance to America.

What it says is-

No it didn't
Peach, I clicked the link yesterday. I am not a liar. I usually find his posts offensive, but I know what I saw. And the bing search page showed the word dies when I posted the link to it.

By importing ebola into the US, we are now officialy an ebola hot-spot nation. There may soon be an international ban on all nations willing to or simply unfortunately harboring ebola within their borders from being allowed to land at foreign airports or dock at foreign ports.

What it says is-

No it didn't

He's right Peach, I saw it too yesterday, and they did report he had died.

Total silence from CNN and the rest....
The Clinton News Network and other propaganda sites don't want to incur the wrath of Obamahdi until the Generalissimo gives his approval to report it.

No surprise given the "medical care" they have in a red state of jesusland

Here's the "leadership" of the Dallas County Health Administration. Affirmative action as usual....THAT'S why the case was mishandled so badly...

Left to Right: Zachary Thompson, DCHHS director; Gordon Echtenkamp, president and CEO of the YMCA of Metropolitan Dallas; Dr. Christopher Perkins, DCHHS medical director/health authority.

What it says is-

No it didn't

So then they must have changed it, Usually they have a disclaimer quote of a correction when they do that. I did not see anything like that.

Ah......
I did a bit of research and found this
U.S. Ebola Patient Dies Stories Circulating Have Not Been Confirmed
They did not even have his name right.
Again, while this story could easily break in the direction of what Israel National News reported — Ebola throughout this outbreak has had anywhere from a 20 percent to 90 percent mortality rate, and there is no known cure in spite of successful experimental treatments which Duncan has not received — it’s currently a rumor. Therefore, if you see it circulating on your Facebook feed, make sure you proceed with caution.
Unfortunately, rumors and misinformation have been rampant since the Dallas Ebola outbreak.
In fact, one such rumor that people in Kentucky were coming down with the Ebola virus has since been debunked.
The internet — and in particular, social media — is just too fast of a method for false information to spread, and you should probably expect more of it in the coming days, as the CDC and other healthcare officials work to contain the virus in Dallas.

The Clinton News Network and other propaganda sites don't want to incur the wrath of Obamahdi until the Generalissimo gives his approval to report it.

Here's the "leadership" of the Dallas County Health Administration. Affirmative action as usual....THAT'S why the case was mishandled so badly...

Left to Right: Zachary Thompson, DCHHS director; Gordon Echtenkamp, president and CEO of the YMCA of Metropolitan Dallas; Dr. Christopher Perkins, DCHHS medical director/health authority.

What a racist asshole you are. The patient died because ebola has a high fatality rate. No fairyland thinking or even the nation with the best medical care possible can save certain people from death from ebola.

Face it. Ebola has a message for America: "you don't want to tangle with me"..

What a racist asshole you are. The patient died because ebola has a high fatality rate. No fairyland thinking or even the nation with the best medical care possible can save certain people from death from ebola.

You're immune? Wonderful.

Where did you come up with that?

What it says is-

No it didn't

So then they must have changed it, Usually they have a disclaimer quote of a correction when they do that. I did not see anything like that.

It was clearly there yesterday on their site. As soon as I saw it though, I questioned it because none of the msm was reporting he had died.

My response was to the people who say texas handled the incident incorrectly because they are backwards...etc.....I just showed in the picture the reasons why the incident was handled incorrectly......

Where did you come up with that?
I keep listening to those little voices in my head when I hear someone being called racist when they aren't. Sorry. You're right though about Ebola. There is no known cure.

It was sent to Africa. No forward thinking by the admin.
All doses of experimental Ebola drug sent to West Africa - Yahoo News
Here's an article from less than 2 hours ago ...

Experimental Ebola drug used at Emory Hospital no longer available

Officials confirmed Sunday that Ebola patient Thomas Duncan took a turn for the worse in the Dallas Hospital, after being diagnosed with the deadly disease​

Seems Duncan, though gravely ill, is still alive.

And rightards complain that the Liberal media is not propagating falsehoods. :dunno:

How can they run out of Z-Map with only a few patients?

And we usually horde our drugs. :)

[QUOTE ="QUICKHITCUREPOn, post: 9917567, member: 44415"]

Officials confirmed Sunday that Ebola patient Thomas Duncan took a turn for the worse in the Dallas Hospital, after being diagnosed with the deadly disease​

And rightards complain that the Liberal media is not propagating falsehoods. :dunno:

So Obama should have told a private company what to do with the available medication?

He could have ordered an emergency supply months ago.

They gave away the doses.
Also funding for making the drug was provided by theUS NIH and the Public Health Agency of Canada.

So Obama should have told a private company what to do with the available medication?

And then controlled how and where the drug was used?

The drug company is looking to make a killing on this drug.

Interestingly, the first two patients were each given half-doses.

So congress couldn't decide to fund the drug? :badgrin:

The batch there was we did fund along with Canada. That is why I am surprised they didn't request at least a few remain here in the US.
They gave away the doses.
Also funding for making the drug was provided by theUS NIH and the Public Health Agency of Canada.

And then controlled how and where the drug was used?

The drug company is looking to make a killing on this drug.

Interestingly, the first two patients were each given half-doses.

So congress couldn't decide to fund the drug? :badgrin:

Forum List

Back