Breaking News: First U.S. Ebola Patient Dies

Ebola doesn't know politics. And the sooner people get this straight in their heads, the better our chances are of keeping our flights from not being able to land in other countries. At this point I'd ban US incoming flights if I ran another nation. Another couple of ebola imports or outbreaks in the US and the WHO would be completely justified banning US flights landing.

Ebola doesn't know politics. And the sooner people get this straight in their heads, the better our chances are of keeping our flights from not being able to land in other countries. At this point I'd ban US incoming flights if I ran another nation. Another couple of ebola imports or outbreaks in the US and the WHO would be completely justified banning US flights landing.
...and close our border ....and ban people traveling into the u.s. from hot zones.

...and close our border ....and ban people traveling into the u.s. from hot zones.
Well once again this isn't about politics and I see you're weaving them in. Mexican immigrants aren't the problem right now with ebola. African ones are. And folks going to Africa and bringing it back home. The US cannot demand preferential treatment when the WHO cracks down on flights landing. An ebola country is an ebola country. No politics, no preferences. This virus is an equal-opportunity killer..

Now the European press is reporting Our Kenyan President is dashing from meeting to meeting trying to figure out a way to institute flight bans without banning flights. Desperate for a way to make the millions of Americans clamoring for protection from Ebola think He's doing something to prevent an epidemic.

But why?

Maybe this link to a blog-news-site, by its very webaddress gives a clue.

DO THE MATH The Only Country Outside Of Africa That Has An African President Is The Only Country Outside Of Africa Has Ebola Doug Giles ClashDaily

Or perhaps not.

Hey, those of you are allowed, make your own decision.
Too bad there's no cure for the dementia known as birtheritis, huh?

Well once again this isn't about politics and I see you're weaving them in. Mexican immigrants aren't the problem right now with ebola. African ones are. And folks going to Africa and bringing it back home. The US cannot demand preferential treatment when the WHO cracks down on flights landing. An ebola country is an ebola country. No politics, no preferences. This virus is an equal-opportunity killer..

illegals entering our country without health screenings will bring diseases with them. No one specified "mexicans" or "ebola"...

Close. The. Border.

but it won't happen. The leftists want to flood the country with illegals to exploit them for cheap labor and use them for their votes to maintain power.

illegals entering our country without health screenings will bring diseases with them. No one specified "mexicans" or "ebola"...

Close. The. Border.

but it won't happen. The leftists want to flood the country with illegals to exploit them for cheap labor and use them for their votes to maintain power.
We had a Republican president for 8 years ... a Republican Senate for 4.5 of those years out of 10.5 years and a Republican House for 6 of those years out of a 12 year run ........

....... remind me again when the right sealed the borders....?

We had a Republican president for 8 years ... a Republican Senate for 4.5 of those years out of 10.5 years and a Republican House for 6 of those years out of a 12 year run ........

you silly partisans are comical.

so your premise is that misconduct in the past is a valid excuse for willful misconduct today..

yeah, right....that's a great political strategy...:laugh2:

But ok..let's forget the past... tell me why you don't want the border closed now? and try to avoid "but they did it too" if you can..that's not a good reason.

so your premise is that misconduct in the past is a valid excuse for willful misconduct today..

But ok..let's forget the past... tell me why you don't want the border closed now? and try to avoid "but they did it too" if you can..that's not a good reason.
No, my point is you are in no position to pin this on the left when the right did the same thing.

No, my point is you are in no position to pin this on the left when the right did the same thing.

So?..close the border, then. Your party has the power to do it immediately. What's the problem?

Like I said;misconduct in the past is not a valid excuse for willful misconduct today..

Why do you want the border undefended?
Why do you want illegals who haven't been screened for communicable diseases to be able to easily infiltrate our country?
Why do you want to allow drug and human smugglers access to our country through our undefended borders?
Explain the benefits of an open border and why it's good for america.

So?..close the border, then. Your party has the power to do it immediately. What's the problem?

Like I said;misconduct in the past is not a valid excuse for willful misconduct today..

Why do you want illegals who haven't been screened for communicable diseases to be able to easily infiltrate our country?
Why do you want to allow drug and human smugglers access to our country through our undefended borders?
Because while you might keep a handful of people with Ebola out of the U.S., you're also going to destroy the U.S., economy which is dependent upon foreign travel. It's beyond stupid (which is why the right is pushing for this) to absolutely destroy the U.S. by destroying the economy due to panicking over an infectious disease which has had little impact here and which already has measures in place to help prevent it from spreading.

Because while you might keep a handful of people with Ebola out of the U.S., you're also going to destroy the U.S., economy which is dependent upon foreign travel. It's beyond stupid (which is why the right is pushing for this) to absolutely destroy the U.S. by destroying the economy due to panicking over an infectious disease which has had little impact here and which already has measures in place to help prevent it from spreading.

unfounded speculation...

I'll ask again;

The article originally said he died. It was changed. Several of us saw it.
And it's just the beginning of many more to come as Obama still refuses to shut down flights coming into the U.S. from Ebola infected West Africa nations. Again, this is what happens when you have a president who is not a natural born Citizen born with sole allegiance to America.

First US Ebola Patient Dies - Latest News Briefs - Arutz Sheva
Nothing in your link suggests he died. Lying liar

I wonder why American news agencies are not reporting this.

I wonder ... but I am not surprised.
Maybe the guy didn't die? The only article I can find on Reuters on the matter from today says "he's struggling to survive."

Ebola patient in Dallas struggling to survive says CDC head Reuters

OP says it was reported on Reuters -

Business Financial News Breaking US International News Reuters.com
But the OP is a racist abject idiot. Why would anyone take anything he says at face value?
Because sometimes even racists can be honest.

Causing a panic can destroy an economy faster than keeping a few West Africans out of the US. Never destroyed other countries that practice quarantine laws.

Texas Ebola Patient Gets Chimerix Drug Clinical Trials Planned Xconomy

Chimerix’s (NASDAQ: CMRX) lead antiviral drug candidate, which has already shown efficacy treating infections in transplant patients, is being called upon as an emergency Ebola treatment even as the company ramps up to test the drug in humans.

The Durham, NC company said today its drug brincidofovir has been made available for treating Ebola, in response to requests from doctors treating Ebola patients. This afternoon, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas confirmed via its Twitter feed that Chimerix’s drug is being used to treat critically ill Ebola patient Thomas Duncan. The hospital says he was first administered the drug on Saturday.

Seems he was still alive when this was written. And since it was written after the OP, seems there was a lie posted.

Forum List

Back