Breaking News: First U.S. Ebola Patient Dies

Son of Dallas Ebola victim visits hospital prays father pulls through - NY Daily News
Dallas Ebola patient on ventilator receiving kidney dialysis Fox News
He arrived at the hospital with relatives from North Carolina and they caught glimpses of their disease-stricken loved one via a camera system.

"What we saw was very painful. It didn't look good," said Josephus Weeks, Duncan's nephew. He added that had trouble falling asleep after seeing his face.
he is also now on dialysis as well as the ventilator.
The guy is good as dead.
Have you apologized to the forum yet for spreading false rumors on the Internet?

If you had followed this thread you would know the article he posted orginally said he died.
Son of Dallas Ebola victim visits hospital prays father pulls through - NY Daily News
He arrived at the hospital with relatives from North Carolina and they caught glimpses of their disease-stricken loved one via a camera system.

"What we saw was very painful. It didn't look good," said Josephus Weeks, Duncan's nephew. He added that had trouble falling asleep after seeing his face.
The guy is good as dead.
Have you apologized to the forum yet for spreading false rumors on the Internet?

If you had followed this thread you would know the article he posted orginally said he died.

The guy is good as dead.
I have and I know.

There is much you can attack him for, so in this case you are just being ornery.

The guy is good as dead.
I have and I know.

The guy is good as dead.
I don't have to apologize. The op title is correct.

I now think you are a plant, suspected before, but feel rather certain now.

The guy is good as dead.
I don't have to apologize. The op title is correct.

The guy is good as dead.
He's dead for real now.

Love the way you RWers like to attack the dead. Classy Bunch You Are!

As sad as his dying is, the lemonade we can make from these lemons is that even the United States' healthcare system cannot guarantee you'll live if you come down with ebola. Mr. Duncan looked like a strapping man too. Of any of them I'd have predicted he would come out of it. But alas, no way to predict based on outward rigor.

So much we don't know about ebola. We have no business importing it.

Perhaps it's a shame that the uncaring and selfish African didn't INFECT YOU, and yours... whistle a different tune if it came to you!

Ah, the standard GOP line of wishing a deadly disease on another human. You and Steph must be collaborating on this? You must be proud.

The Jews must have a spy in his room...no fox report yet...nor cnn

It was a given he was already dying some days ago....he was just too ill.... the doctors probably knew there was no hope but they didn't want to say it.

With ebola there is no need to "have spies in the room". It's a horrible, deadly disease. :(

...and ....

the Israeli newspaper was right in the first place.

Perhaps it's a shame that the uncaring and selfish African didn't INFECT YOU, and yours... whistle a different tune if it came to you!

Ah, the standard GOP line of wishing a deadly disease on another human. You and Steph must be collaborating on this? You must be proud.

I'm not GOP, I'm a conservative that cares about this country, which, pond scum like you don't! That African, piece of trash, was just that, the only thing missing from that terrorist, was an ISIS T-Shirt, as HIS ACT of BIO-TERRORISM is EXACTLY what ISIS is planning and preparing to do to us! You are a fucking asshole, with NO BRAIN to speak of! Perhaps you didn't hear that 10 ISIS members were intercepted at the border, and heaven knows if they got through what ISIS'S next move would have been!

Congressman At Least 10 ISIS Members Have Been Caught Crossing Southern Border - Downtrend

Talk about your TERRORIST ENABLERS, this fucking idiot, probably without a thought, cares more about a BIO-TERRORIST! You sir, deserve to be dispatched for a lack of sanity!

I'm not GOP, I'm a conservative that cares about this country, which, pond scum like you don't! That African, piece of trash, was just that, the only thing missing from that terrorist, was an ISIS T-Shirt, as HIS ACT of BIO-TERRORISM is EXACTLY what ISIS is planning and preparing to do to us! You are a fucking asshole, with NO BRAIN to speak of! Perhaps you didn't hear that 10 ISIS members were intercepted at the border, and heaven knows if they got through what ISIS'S next move would have been!

Congressman At Least 10 ISIS Members Have Been Caught Crossing Southern Border - Downtrend

Talk about your TERRORIST ENABLERS, this fucking idiot, probably without a thought, cares more about a BIO-TERRORIST! You sir, deserve to be dispatched for a lack of sanity!

Find a good therapist...

Find a good therapist...

Find a working BRAIN, :ahole-1:

ISI is much smarter than you are, and the POSER in the White House!

vcc9u.jpg

Oh? Which non-Republican candidates have you voted for, for president or the U.S. Congress?

As far as that nonsense about 10 ISIS terrorists getting caught, other than one demented rightwinger claiming it, there is absolutely no evidence this is true. No jurisdiction is confirming it, no police department is confirming it, no border patrols are confirming it, and DHS is flat out rejecting any such claims.

Forum List

Back