Breaking News: First U.S. Ebola Patient Dies

Love the way you RWers like to attack the dead. Classy Bunch You Are!

Perhaps it's a shame that the uncaring and selfish African didn't INFECT YOU, and yours... whistle a different tune if it came to you!

Ah, the standard GOP line of wishing a deadly disease on another human. You and Steph must be collaborating on this? You must be proud.

I'm not GOP, I'm a conservative that cares about this country, which, pond scum like you don't! That African, piece of trash, was just that, the only thing missing from that terrorist, was an ISIS T-Shirt, as HIS ACT of BIO-TERRORISM is EXACTLY what ISIS is planning and preparing to do to us! You are a fucking asshole, with NO BRAIN to speak of! Perhaps you didn't hear that 10 ISIS members were intercepted at the border, and heaven knows if they got through what ISIS'S next move would have been!

Congressman At Least 10 ISIS Members Have Been Caught Crossing Southern Border - Downtrend

Talk about your TERRORIST ENABLERS, this fucking idiot, probably without a thought, cares more about a BIO-TERRORIST! You sir, deserve to be dispatched for a lack of sanity!
Oh? Which non-Republican candidates have you voted for, for president or the U.S. Congress?

As far as that nonsense about 10 ISIS terrorists getting caught, other than one demented rightwinger claiming it, there is absolutely no evidence this is true. No jurisdiction is confirming it, no police department is confirming it, no border patrols are confirming it, and DHS is flat out rejecting any such claims.

I skip elections rather than vote for scum like you, or just slightly better on the other side! ... And in your dementia, as you probably believed that Benghazi was done because of a video which YOUR LIAR and his cohorts espoused on TV and in the papers. You don't believe Border Patrol are directed to lie, and run away by the regime either! You are one very sick, retarded liberal!

DHS tells American border guards to run away from illegal immigrants The Daily Caller

Love the way you RWers like to attack the dead. Classy Bunch You Are!

Perhaps it's a shame that the uncaring and selfish African didn't INFECT YOU, and yours... whistle a different tune if it came to you!

Ah, the standard GOP line of wishing a deadly disease on another human. You and Steph must be collaborating on this? You must be proud.

I'm not GOP, I'm a conservative that cares about this country, which, pond scum like you don't! That African, piece of trash, was just that, the only thing missing from that terrorist, was an ISIS T-Shirt, as HIS ACT of BIO-TERRORISM is EXACTLY what ISIS is planning and preparing to do to us! You are a fucking asshole, with NO BRAIN to speak of! Perhaps you didn't hear that 10 ISIS members were intercepted at the border, and heaven knows if they got through what ISIS'S next move would have been!

Congressman At Least 10 ISIS Members Have Been Caught Crossing Southern Border - Downtrend

Talk about your TERRORIST ENABLERS, this fucking idiot, probably without a thought, cares more about a BIO-TERRORIST! You sir, deserve to be dispatched for a lack of sanity!
Oh? Which non-Republican candidates have you voted for, for president or the U.S. Congress?

As far as that nonsense about 10 ISIS terrorists getting caught, other than one demented rightwinger claiming it, there is absolutely no evidence this is true. No jurisdiction is confirming it, no police department is confirming it, no border patrols are confirming it, and DHS is flat out rejecting any such claims.

I skip elections rather than vote for scum like you, or just slightly better on the other side! ... And in your dementia, as you probably believed that Benghazi was done because of a video which YOUR LIAR and his cohorts espoused on TV and in the papers. You don't believe Border Patrol are directed to lie, and run away by the regime either! You are one very sick, retarded liberal!

DHS tells American border guards to run away from illegal immigrants The Daily Caller
Ok, so you don't vote for non-Republicans ... which Republicans have you voted for?

As far as Benghazi, you have no idea what I believe was the catalyst, so anything you conjecture, is directly from your demented rightwingnut imagination.

As far as ISIS terrorists getting caught at the Texas border, there is no evidence that anyone lied except the Republican Congressman, who can't name a source, can't name a town they were supposedly captured in or near, and can't produce a shred of corroborating evidence. You rightwing freaks are terrified of your own shadows.

And it's just the beginning of many more to come as Obama still refuses to shut down flights coming into the U.S. from Ebola infected West Africa nations. Again, this is what happens when you have a president who is not a natural born Citizen born with sole allegiance to America.

First US Ebola Patient Dies - Latest News Briefs - Arutz Sheva

Finally, the racist jerk-off McGarrett gets something right.

pic967773.jpg

Ok, so you don't vote for non-Republicans ... which Republicans have you voted for?

As far as Benghazi, you have no idea what I believe was the catalyst, so anything you conjecture, is directly from your demented rightwingnut imagination.

As far as ISIS terrorists getting caught at the Texas border, there is no evidence that anyone lied except the Republican Congressman, who can't name a source, can't name a town they were supposedly captured in or near, and can't produce a shred of corroborating evidence. You rightwing freaks are terrified of your own shadows.

Well let's see, since you refuse to answer my questions about the Regime lying about Benghazi, or the Border Patrol. I have no recourse but to deny you my answer to who I vote for! The Congressman is the source, and because he isn't one of your subversives, or Susan Rice lying to 5 different TV political shows on a Sunday, you deny it! You pond scum must start getting your acts together, or keep looking like the subversives you are that want to collapse America!

Well let's see, since you refuse to answer my questions about the Regime lying about Benghazi, or the Border Patrol. I have no recourse but to deny you my answer to who I vote for! The Congressman is the source, and because he isn't one of your subversives, or Susan Rice lying to 5 different TV political shows on a Sunday, you deny it! You pond scum must start getting your acts together, or keep looking like the subversives you are that want to collapse America!
Seems you're so fucked in the head, you actually believe you asked me a question about Benghazi. In this reality, you asked nothing. So to rationalize this for you, I didn't refuse to answer a question; there was nothing to answer because no question was asked. But that's ok, Vagisil, as I accurately pointed out, you rightwing freaks are terrified of your own shadow, so it doesn't surprise me one bit that you would make up some sill excuse to not answer a question you're afraid of.

As far as that rightarded Congressman ... no, he is not the source, he's the conduit of the claim. Either you didn't read your own article (seems to happen all the time with you) or you didn't understand it -- he cited an unnamed source for the claim. Hell, anyone can say anything and claim they heard it from an unnamed source. If it's true, we'll find out. But as it stands, there is no source, no law enforcement agency has corroborated it, no border patrol has confirmed it, no [real] news agency is claiming it happened other than to state some retarded Congressman is making the claim, said retarded Congressman can't say who told him, said moronic Congressman can't say what town it purportedly occurred near or around.

All we have at this point is the word of a crazed Conservative. And like all of you crazed Conservatives, that couldn't be more worthless.

Seems you're so fucked in the head, you actually believe you asked me a question about Benghazi. In this reality, you asked nothing. So to rationalize this for you, I didn't refuse to answer a question; there was nothing to answer because no question was asked. But that's ok, Vagisil, as I accurately pointed out, you rightwing freaks are terrified of your own shadow, so it doesn't surprise me one bit that you would make up some sill excuse to not answer a question you're afraid of.

As far as that rightarded Congressman ... no, he is not the source, he's the conduit of the claim. Either you didn't read your own article (seems to happen all the time with you) or you didn't understand it -- he cited an unnamed source for the claim. Hell, anyone can say anything and claim they heard it from an unnamed source. If it's true, we'll find out. But as it stands, there is no source, no law enforcement agency has corroborated it, no border patrol has confirmed it, no [real] news agency is claiming it happened other than to state some retarded Congressman is making the claim, said retarded Congressman can't say who told him, said moronic Congressman can't say what town it purportedly occurred near or around.

All we have at this point is the word of a crazed Conservative. And like all of you crazed Conservatives, that couldn't be more worthless.

Pawn, I keep forgetting when I converse with you that your OCD gets in the way of discussion. You DWELL on such minor and trivial shit, especially when you know what we're talking about, it's difficult to keep up with your disorder! It's a shame you can't act even as a liberal idiot, but must make yourself a laughing stock because of this compulsion you have. If YOU don't believe it, fine. But you'll probably dwell on it for another few posts... so please do, the entertainment value of you Pogo, and a few other OCD's is worth watching!

Pawn, I keep forgetting when I converse with you that your OCD gets in the way of discussion. You DWELL on such minor and trivial shit, especially when you know what we're talking about, it's difficult to keep up with your disorder! It's a shame you can't act even as a liberal idiot, but must make yourself a laughing stock because of this compulsion you have. If YOU don't believe it, fine. But you'll probably dwell on it for another few posts... so please do, the entertainment value of you Pogo, and a few other OCD's is worth watching!
Shrieks the nutcase who was complaining I didn't answer a question he didn't ask. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back