Breaking News:Flynn Case Being Dropped

Good for Flynn. If justice no longer wishes to sentence after his guilty plea, to the point that the lead prosecutor has resigned from the case, so be it.
When you have been coerced by threat into a guilty plea, well, yeah. I know you’d be singing a different tune if this had happened to a Dem...
BS. You may think him coward or easily coerced, but it ain't so, Fool, coward, or easily open to coercion are not of his make up. I have met a lot of Generals, especially pulling duty as a General's aide. They are often some of the stubbornest, hard to convince people I ever worked with or worked for. It is partly the steadiness and belief in themselves that gets them to that level, and gives them the ability to command. Easily coerced by anybody's standard with threats against self, family or country? No Way.
Bullshit, when you are going broke trying to defend yourself, losing your home and the threat of a trumped up charge against your son, yeah, he was coerced.
You think your way. I'll think my way. God help us if the wrong General falls into enemy hands on the battlefield if you evaluations of Generals holds true. Ever had and SEAR training? I have. He has. Hell, wouldn't be surprised if he taught it and went so far as to get waterboarded, just to know what it is like. What branch of the military did you serve in, again?
What the fuck is this supposed to be about?
Flynn case being dropped. The guy thought a three star general was such a pussy he buckled to coercion and threats against his family. My gentle method of telling him "No Friggin Way".
Wich thread did you think you were on. Not lost are you, little guy?

Link when it comes out.

Dopey Donald Trump fired Michael Flynn because he was a liar. First Liar Dopey Donald Trump does not like competition.

Trump Says He Fired Michael Flynn ‘Because He Lied’ to F.B.I.
You libs are madder than the Asian Murder Hornets.
More corruption by Obama administration exposed.
Breath taking how they won't believe their eyes and ears.
They knew all along. They knew what was going on. That’s why they continue to deny when evidence is set before them. Many on here are here to spread disinformation. Plain and simple. That has been obvious for quite some time.

Good for Flynn. If justice no longer wishes to sentence after his guilty plea, to the point that the lead prosecutor has resigned from the case, so be it.
When you have been coerced by threat into a guilty plea, well, yeah. I know you’d be singing a different tune if this had happened to a Dem...
BS. You may think him coward or easily coerced, but it ain't so, Fool, coward, or easily open to coercion are not of his make up. I have met a lot of Generals, especially pulling duty as a General's aide. They are often some of the stubbornest, hard to convince people I ever worked with or worked for. It is partly the steadiness and belief in themselves that gets them to that level, and gives them the ability to command. Easily coerced by anybody's standard with threats against self, family or country? No Way.
Bullshit, when you are going broke trying to defend yourself, losing your home and the threat of a trumped up charge against your son, yeah, he was coerced.
You think your way. I'll think my way. God help us if the wrong General falls into enemy hands on the battlefield if you evaluations of Generals holds true. Ever had and SEAR training? I have. He has. Hell, wouldn't be surprised if he taught it and went so far as to get waterboarded, just to know what it is like. What branch of the military did you serve in, again?
Don't you mean SERE training? Survival, Evasion, Resistance, and Escape

SEAR or SERE? LOL

Another fraud
Those who actually have been through it would know the acronym Survival, Evasion, Resistance, and Escape

All that's left is to screw the bad guys who pulled this travesty of justice as hard as they screwed Flynn.

They are requesting it be dropped. It still needs to be adjudicated.
What the hell needs to be "adjudicated?" The DOJ has the authority to drop a case.
Derp....
He's plead guilty in federal court. He's convicted of a federal felony, dope.
He withdrew his guilty plea, so they were back to square one.
Derp....
He's already convicted, dope. He was awaiting sentencing.
No, he's not convicted. The DOJ dropped the charges. Don't you know what that means?

Gawd your a dope.
He was convicted and awaiting sentencing, dope. He plead guilty. The judge will need to vacate the conviction. If he is so inclined.
He withdrew his plea, moron. What part of that don't you understand? There is no conviction to vacate.
So after the judge accepts your guilty plea. Ask the Traitor, do you understand you are pleading guilty to a crime.
Stand convicted in court legal matters. Not sentenced, it can take its plea back and leave.
Well, I guess everyone in jail should do that same now. That plead quilty.
I wonder is this will work in traffic court.
Barr at Great Douche order is trying to move the news off COVID-19 news.

View attachment 333311
That’s why it’s on the prosecution to DO THEIR FUCKING JOB. That includes proving all of the Brady material BEFORE they go to trial.

All that's left is to screw the bad guys who pulled this travesty of justice as hard as they screwed Flynn.

They are requesting it be dropped. It still needs to be adjudicated.
What the hell needs to be "adjudicated?" The DOJ has the authority to drop a case.
Derp....
He's plead guilty in federal court. He's convicted of a federal felony, dope.
He withdrew his guilty plea, so they were back to square one.
Derp....
He's already convicted, dope. He was awaiting sentencing.
No, he's not convicted. The DOJ dropped the charges. Don't you know what that means?

Gawd your a dope.
He was convicted and awaiting sentencing, dope. He plead guilty. The judge will need to vacate the conviction. If he is so inclined.
He withdrew his plea, moron. What part of that don't you understand? There is no conviction to vacate.
So after the judge accepts your guilty plea. Ask the Traitor, do you understand you are pleading guilty to a crime.
Stand convicted in court legal matters. Not sentenced, it can take its plea back and leave.
Well, I guess everyone in jail should do that same now. That plead quilty.
I wonder is this will work in traffic court.
Barr at Great Douche order is trying to move the news off COVID-19 news.

View attachment 333311
That’s why it’s on the prosecution to DO THEIR FUCKING JOB. That includes proving all of the Brady material BEFORE they go to trial.
They were making it up as they went along. They got caught.

Now they need to charge him for conspiracy to kidnap for his role in trying to plan out kidnapping the Turkish cleric in PA with his son. View attachment 333222
All innuendo. If they could have thrown that at him, they would have. They wanted to take him down for good and the most they could come up with was doctoring documents stating originally they didn’t think he was lying to he did lie. Losing his original 302 until just recently.

You think a simple lying to the FBI is more serious than conspiracy to commit kidnapping with a foreign country?
how about the assassination of American citizens?

Now they need to charge him for conspiracy to kidnap for his role in trying to plan out kidnapping the Turkish cleric in PA with his son. View attachment 333222
All innuendo. If they could have thrown that at him, they would have. They wanted to take him down for good and the most they could come up with was doctoring documents stating originally they didn’t think he was lying to he did lie. Losing his original 302 until just recently.

You think a simple lying to the FBI is more serious than conspiracy to commit kidnapping with a foreign country?
how about the assassination of American citizens?

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China? I bet you are about to try a Red Herring.

Let me get this straight.... Trumps DOJ dropped the charged agains Flynn which was filed and prosecuted by Trumps DOJ and plead guilty by Flynn? Um... color me shocked.
Durham’s hired attorney did it. On top of that Barr has had a stellar reputation, unlike Mueller.
“Iran contra” Barr, a stellar reputation? Good one.

Lawrence Walsh was SUCH a twat.

You do know he and his son were working together. And he is SMART enough to not want his family homeless, which is where he was headed. I have many family members, career military, that have been in positions of importance, and their family’s wellbeing is just as important as their career. Yeah, you can always find those that they aren’t, but not all of them.
You do know if his son was working for him, he would be in a position to know whether there would be valid charges against him, right? I can't say if he cut a deal to shield his son from any charges he could have been found guilty of, but I doubt it. If he got him involved in something over the line and decided to take the hit it would be a noble self sacrifice. Stand to take a bullet for his country or his family to save them from death and or destruction, I have no doubt. Plead guilty, sacrificing his honor to get his family out of a short term jam? Doubt it. Remember, dropping the case was not about whether he lied, though he probably did, but that's not the point. Dropping the case was about whether it was correct to question him on the matter after they had already completed most of their Russia investigation which he was not involved in at all, before the investigational interrogation of him began. Sounds kind of like it might have been a political hit job and even the prosecutor with a signed confession didn't want to pursue it any more, so it's going away, as long as the judge agrees to let it go away. He probably will. Sounds good to me.

Don't you mean SERE training? Survival, Evasion, Resistance, and Escape
Yep. Was already called on it. Acronym f#ck up. Been out since 97. oops

SEAR or SERE? LOL

Another fraud

Good catch!!!
I cant stand these stolen valor assholes.
I know now to never believe anything he posts.

I'm pretty sure White 6 is legit. He was a tread head IIRC.
Does that mean I am not allowed to jab him?

SEAR or SERE? LOL

Another fraud
Those who actually have been through it would know the acronym Survival, Evasion, Resistance, and Escape
Did not take the full course, only what is worked into Basic, AIT, AOB, AOAC and training exercises. Never said I had a badge, just that I had been trained, and no, never waterboarded. It was offered, but I forcefully refuse and it was not mandatory for the training I was in.

Link when it comes out.

Dopey Donald Trump fired Michael Flynn because he was a liar. First Liar Dopey Donald Trump does not like competition.

Trump Says He Fired Michael Flynn ‘Because He Lied’ to F.B.I.
You libs are madder than the Asian Murder Hornets.
More corruption by Obama administration exposed.
Breath taking how they won't believe their eyes and ears.
They knew all along. They knew what was going on. That’s why they continue to deny when evidence is set before them. Many on here are here to spread disinformation. Plain and simple. That has been obvious for quite some time.
Some I'm sure. But there are a lot of real dumb A too...lol

It’s about damn time. Now charge everyone involved in this.
Er, you did see the part where Flynn pleaded guilty right? And the DoJ was under pressure from Donnie boy. You did read that part??
If he didn’t they said they would go after his family per sources I heard even before all this.
See Whites' response about intimidating generals.
Also, I love it how Donnie stood by him and offered him moral and financial support. What a guy.

Link when it comes out.
Well of course. Billy the bagman do s whatever tRump wants. The justice department is now a joke.

Sad.
Do you realize how much of this you'll be eating until Nov. Put sugar, coloring, and freeze it.

Now I want Paul Manafort out of jail and I want Roger StoneS case dismissed!

OBAMA YOUR NEXT
Misspelled internet taunts are funny.
Yeah, can’t add to the conversation, resort to nazi spelling police.
Of all the things on these sites. Insults, flames...etc..................I'd like to put my fist in the face of Spell Checkers. I really hate Spell Checkers. Though I must say this site doesn't have ones I've seen on other dumps.
I fuck up stuff all the time. Just not when trying to taunt the greatest president of our generation. Those fuckers got his citizenship wrong, his religion wrong, and the parts of speech trying to internet flex wrong. Just sayin’.
Just my interwebs pet peeve. Call me a troll, idiot...etc. I don't mind. Lol...But spell checkers??

On my previous dump, when a spell checker spell checked, I pulled up their digests and posted 20 of their errors. Lol..Solves that. If you can respond to someone and kick their rear, mentioning a spell check is OK and adds insult....lol...Peace.

Forum List

Back