Breaking News:Flynn Case Being Dropped

It’s about damn time. Now charge everyone involved in this.
Er, you did see the part where Flynn pleaded guilty right? And the DoJ was under pressure from Donnie boy. You did read that part??
If he didn’t they said they would go after his family per sources I heard even before all this.
See Whites' response about intimidating generals.
Also, I love it how Donnie stood by him and offered him moral and financial support. What a guy.
I saw it. White is a Leftist.

Liberals: BUT BUT BUT he pled guilty!!!

Republicans: Don't make a fuck when the FBI uses entrapment to try to get someone to perjure themselves. That's a direct violation of the right to due process.

Suck it libtard bitches!!!
Their going to have to eat a lot of this past November. Just put sugar, color, and freeze. Makes it easy to eat a mound of S.
giphy.gif

Link when it comes out.
Well of course. Billy the bagman do s whatever tRump wants. The justice department is now a joke.

Sad.
Do you realize how much of this you'll be eating until Nov. Put sugar, coloring, and freeze it.

Now I want Paul Manafort out of jail and I want Roger StoneS case dismissed!

OBAMA YOUR NEXT
Misspelled internet taunts are funny.
Yeah, can’t add to the conversation, resort to nazi spelling police.
Of all the things on these sites. Insults, flames...etc..................I'd like to put my fist in the face of Spell Checkers. I really hate Spell Checkers. Though I must say this site doesn't have ones I've seen on other dumps.
Why?

It's obvious what happened. Bill Barr did tRump's dirty work, that's all. I don't know why you think its anything else.

Link when it comes out.
Well of course. Billy the bagman do s whatever tRump wants. The justice department is now a joke.

Sad.
Do you realize how much of this you'll be eating until Nov. Put sugar, coloring, and freeze it.

OBAMA YOUR NEXT
Of all the things on these sites. Insults, flames...etc..................I'd like to put my fist in the face of Spell Checkers. I really hate Spell Checkers. Though I must say this site doesn't have ones I've seen on other dumps.
Why?

It's obvious what happened. Bill Barr did tRump's dirty work, that's all. I don't know why you think its anything else.
OMG. They just dumped a bunch more Docs. Schiff is unreal. We'll know more tomorrow.

It’s about damn time. Now charge everyone involved in this.

Hopefully, Mueller's entire team is sent to Gitmo for prosecutorial misconduct
I wish to hell you folks would learn that Gitmo is for foreign nationals and spys. American assholes found guilty of federal beefs usually go to Leavenworth, especially military types. Although there are several other federal slams available.

~~~~~~
There's always that deep hole Super Max Prison in Colorado where they keep El Chapo! Heard it's no picnic there...

Link when it comes out.

Sad.

OBAMA YOUR NEXT
Why?

Bill Barr has sunk to a new low...

Think about this, a judge heard the case and not only accepted the guilty but found the FBI recommended no jail didn't punish Flynn enough.

Barr has interfered in this case and there will be repercussions for these people in the next administration. There will be people in the DOJ that will be pissed.

Link when it comes out.

Sad.

OBAMA YOUR NEXT
Why?

Think about this, a judge heard the case and not only accepted the guilty but found the FBI recommended no jail didn't punish Flynn enough.

Barr has interfered in this case and there will be repercussions for these people in the next administration. There will be people in the DOJ that will be pissed.

~~~~~~
Is that why Judge Sullivan dragged his feet on ending the Flynn trial? He knew that there was something wrong and gave the Defense time to prove it....

Who’d have thought that our “law and order” Republican USMB members would celebrate this obvious miscarriage of justice?

The man pleaded guilty. The charges don’t get dropped very often after a guilty plea.

But this is the Trump era. Things are different now.
Ask Hillary Clinton, she is next!

Link when it comes out.

Sad.

OBAMA YOUR NEXT
Why?

I'm sure some of Hillary's people in government will be committing Clintoncide.

Who’d have thought that our “law and order” Republican USMB members would celebrate this obvious miscarriage of justice?

The man pleaded guilty. The charges don’t get dropped very often after a guilty plea.

But this is the Trump era. Things are different now.
Ask Hillary Clinton, she is next!

Yeah?
Yeap, the Russian collusion hoax is getting out!

You should read the Mueller report.

Link when it comes out.

Sad.

OBAMA YOUR NEXT
Why?

Trump will be focused (as should be) on the nation's economic comeback for the next 4 years, instead of bogging down into the muck with this demoncrat bullcrap for the next 4 years.

Who will be pissed ? You mean the ones that supported their forces being used politically in order to support an agenda that wasn't represented by the majority of the Americans who work, trust God, and live a good decent life in America ??

Link when it comes out.

Sad.

OBAMA YOUR NEXT
Why?

Trump will be focused (as should be) on the nation's economic comeback for the next 4 years, instead of bogging down into the muck with this demoncrat bullcrap for the next 4 years.

Who will be pissed ? You mean the ones that supported their forces being used politically in order to support an agenda that wasn't represented by the majority of the Americans who work, trust God, and live a good decent life in America ??

You mean the economy which is in the toilet after he made wrong decision after wrong one on COVID...

I knew I smelled a rat (Billy the Bagman) when I saw this.

Top prosecutor in Flynn case abruptly withdraws amid Trump attacks

The slow moving constitutional crisis caused by the corruption of the DOJ rolls on.

Trump must have ordered this because it is more politically palatable, giving Don cover, than a pardon.

The word is now out. If you commit a crime, confess to it, but stay loyal to Capt. Corruption....................you'll receive a get out of jail free card.

We are officially a banana republic.

Dems, get your barf bags ready, the lies about the case from Team Trump are about to ramp up in earnest.

We knew you and others like you would completely ignore the mounds of released evidence and jump straight to blaming Trump.

You're choosing to ignore the proof that they extorted the confession by threatening Flynn's son whose wife had just recently delivered a baby. You're choosing to ignore that they broke the law by not telling the judge about that and about exculpatory evidence. You're choosing to ignore the fact that they broke the law by not telling Flynn and his lawyers about the exculpatory evidence.

So, yes, if you stick with the lies from the Lynch/Comey/Sessions FBI then, yes, you might think he's guilty but to stick with those lies now is a lie of it's own and that reflects as much on those who keep telling the lie (like you) as it does on Lynch/Comey/Sessions.

Link when it comes out.

Sad.

OBAMA YOUR NEXT
Why?

It’s hilarious watching you run interference for a bunch of assholes scurrying to cover their asses. If this was a solid prosecution or even one they thought they could get away with they wouldn’t be dropping it.

Forum List

Back