Breaking News:Flynn Case Being Dropped

It’s about damn time. Now charge everyone involved in this.
It could get very interesting. I knew some things were going to be breaking soon. Let’s see what else drops.
We need 2 things to drop: (1) Lies and those who told them from the press (2) Lies crammed down pupils' throats in Universities by brainwashing Communists.

All that's left is to screw the bad guys who pulled this travesty of justice as hard as they screwed Flynn.

Not surprising that someone appointed by Barr would try to protect Trump and his supporters. You seem to ignore the answer to that question. "what is our goal?" I'm sure you haven't gone any further than that quote before setting your hair on fire, but the response was to "play it by the book"
When the pandemic was being ignored this is one of Trumps doings.
While they were impeaching the virus was breaching.

5 yrs of lies shattered in 2 days. 53 schiff witness. NO COLLUSION.
Collusion is a Trump word only. It has no legal meaning. Do you know how many times he said that?
Wrong, asshole. "Collusion" is a word the Dims and TDS morons coined. They spouted it about 20 times a second after Trump won the election.

Now they need to charge him for conspiracy to kidnap for his role in trying to plan out kidnapping the Turkish cleric in PA with his son. View attachment 333222
All innuendo. If they could have thrown that at him, they would have. They wanted to take him down for good and the most they could come up with was doctoring documents stating originally they didn’t think he was lying to he did lie. Losing his original 302 until just recently.

You think a simple lying to the FBI is more serious than conspiracy to commit kidnapping with a foreign country?
how about the assassination of American citizens?

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China? I bet you are about to try a Red Herring.
How do you feel about a president who had American citizens assassinated even without giving them due process?

Red Herring.

Good for Flynn. If justice no longer wishes to sentence after his guilty plea, to the point that the lead prosecutor has resigned from the case, so be it.
When you have been coerced by threat into a guilty plea, well, yeah. I know you’d be singing a different tune if this had happened to a Dem...
BS. You may think him coward or easily coerced, but it ain't so, Fool, coward, or easily open to coercion are not of his make up. I have met a lot of Generals, especially pulling duty as a General's aide. They are often some of the stubbornest, hard to convince people I ever worked with or worked for. It is partly the steadiness and belief in themselves that gets them to that level, and gives them the ability to command. Easily coerced by anybody's standard with threats against self, family or country? No Way.
Bullshit, when you are going broke trying to defend yourself, losing your home and the threat of a trumped up charge against your son, yeah, he was coerced.
You think your way. I'll think my way. God help us if the wrong General falls into enemy hands on the battlefield if you evaluations of Generals holds true. Ever had and SEAR training? I have. He has. Hell, wouldn't be surprised if he taught it and went so far as to get waterboarded, just to know what it is like. What branch of the military did you serve in, again?
What the fuck is this supposed to be about?
Flynn case being dropped. The guy thought a three star general was such a pussy he buckled to coercion and threats against his family. My gentle method of telling him "No Friggin Way".
Wich thread did you think you were on. Not lost are you, little guy?
Again, what the fuck are you babbling about?

Now they need to charge him for conspiracy to kidnap for his role in trying to plan out kidnapping the Turkish cleric in PA with his son. View attachment 333222
All innuendo. If they could have thrown that at him, they would have. They wanted to take him down for good and the most they could come up with was doctoring documents stating originally they didn’t think he was lying to he did lie. Losing his original 302 until just recently.

You think a simple lying to the FBI is more serious than conspiracy to commit kidnapping with a foreign country?

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China? I bet you are about to try a Red Herring.
How do you feel about a president who had American citizens assassinated even without giving them due process?

Red Herring.
Project much?

Red Herring.
You're concerned about kidnapping noncitizens but what about a president who assassinates American citizens and does not give them their constitutionally protected due process?

It’s about damn time. Now charge everyone involved in this.
Er, you did see the part where Flynn pleaded guilty right? And the DoJ was under pressure from Donnie boy. You did read that part??
If he didn’t they said they would go after his family per sources I heard even before all this.
See Whites' response about intimidating generals.
Also, I love it how Donnie stood by him and offered him moral and financial support. What a guy.
all that corruption happening right under obama's nose. he was very incompetent or knew everything that was going on.
There is evidence showing he ordered incompetent acts under the tutelage of Secretary of State Clinton, the mastermind masterblind.
According to the strzok and page text, obama wanted to have daily briefings on the findings of their spying

All that's left is to screw the bad guys who pulled this travesty of justice as hard as they screwed Flynn.

They are requesting it be dropped. It still needs to be adjudicated.
What the hell needs to be "adjudicated?" The DOJ has the authority to drop a case.
Derp....
He's plead guilty in federal court. He's convicted of a federal felony, dope.
He withdrew his guilty plea, so they were back to square one.
Derp....
He's already convicted, dope. He was awaiting sentencing.
No, he's not convicted. The DOJ dropped the charges. Don't you know what that means?

Gawd your a dope.
He was convicted and awaiting sentencing, dope. He plead guilty. The judge will need to vacate the conviction. If he is so inclined.
He withdrew his plea, moron. What part of that don't you understand? There is no conviction to vacate.
So after the judge accepts your guilty plea. Ask the Traitor, do you understand you are pleading guilty to a crime.
Stand convicted in court legal matters. Not sentenced, it can take its plea back and leave.
Well, I guess everyone in jail should do that same now. That plead quilty.
I wonder is this will work in traffic court.
Barr at Great Douche order is trying to move the news off COVID-19 news.

View attachment 333311
That’s why it’s on the prosecution to DO THEIR FUCKING JOB. That includes proving all of the Brady material BEFORE they go to trial.
You mean "providing" I assume.

Damn that Obama is powerful- he managed to charge Flynn while Trump was President!

Read the documents dropping the charges and weep. You too should be outraged at not only what was done to General Flynn, but also who instigated the criminal attack on Flynn.

Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama had just made the speech announcing that Osama bin Laden had just been killed and that Al Qaeda was on the run! When asked at a press conference the very next day about that claim, Gen. Flynn responded by saying that bin Laden had been killed but that al Qaeda was NOT on the run but was growing. Obama was furious!

You may just keep your head down for a while. MORE documents are expected to come out tomorrow which will add additional facts to this and other Obama scandals.

This is worse than the scandals that brought down former President Richard Nixon. Sit back folks, this ride is getter rough!

Collusion is a Trump word only. It has no legal meaning. Do you know how many times he said that?

You read the Nation and Media Matters too much, broaden your horizon!

COLLUSION, fraud. An agreement between two or more persons, to defraud a person of his rights by the forms of law, or to obtain an object forbidden by law; as, for example, where the husband and wife collude to obtain a divorce for a cause not authorized by law. It is nearly synonymous with @covin. (q.v.)
2. Collusion and fraud of every kind vitiate all acts which are infected with them, and render them void. Vide Shelf. on Mar. & Div. 416, 450; 3 Hagg. Eccl. R. 130, 133; 2 Greenl. Ev. Sec. 51; Bousq. Dict. de Dr. mot Abordage.

A Law Dictionary, Adapted to the Constitution and Laws of the United States. By John Bouvier. Published 1856.

Now I want Paul Manafort out of jail and I want Roger StoneS case dismissed!

OBAMA YOUR NEXT
It was to be expected , not because he is innocent because barr is so far up tramp arse he is unsure what day it is.
Barr isn't the investigator who came to the conclusion, the AG is the last one in the chain they go to in order to get the ok agreement (legal grounds).
BUT THANKS FOR REVEALING YOUR PARTY likes to object to the law and side with fascist like lawless behavior while exposing yourselves as the actual ones trying to obstruct justice, the way you loved to hate when the Dems started the whole coup through it's Russia sham and complained when Mueller was being blasted.
=YOU BECAME THE PEOPLE YOU HATED=classic! *L*

Bill Barr has sunk to a new low...

Think about this, a judge heard the case and not only accepted the guilty but found the FBI recommended no jail didn't punish Flynn enough.

Barr has interfered in this case and there will be repercussions for these people in the next administration. There will be people in the DOJ that will be pissed.

You may want to read the documents before digging yourself in any deeper!

EWziSaPXkAAxQEI

Not surprising that someone appointed by Barr would try to protect Trump and his supporters. You seem to ignore the answer to that question. "what is our goal?" I'm sure you haven't gone any further than that quote before setting your hair on fire, but the response was to "play it by the book"
When the pandemic was being ignored this is one of Trumps doings.
While they were impeaching the virus was breaching.

5 yrs of lies shattered in 2 days. 53 schiff witness. NO COLLUSION.
Wrong, asshole. "Collusion" is a word the Dims and TDS morons coined. They spouted it about 20 times a second after Trump won the election.
You’re insane.

Justice Dept. Drops Case Against Michael Flynn

Mr. Shea also said he was uncertain that prosecutors could prove that Mr. Flynn’s false statements were material to the Russia investigation.

Mr. Van Grack had said in earlier court filings that the “topics of sanctions went to the heart of the F.B.I.’s counterintelligence investigation.” He said that “any effort to undermine those sanctions could have been evidence of links or coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia.”

Judge Sullivan had also said that Mr. Flynn’s statements were material to the Russia inquiry.

Mr. Flynn cooperated extensively with the Justice Department before hiring new lawyers last year and later moving to withdraw his plea. Ms. Powell has accused prosecutors in a blizzard of court filings of “bad faith,” pressuring her client to cooperate and withholding exculpatory evidence. Judge Sullivan forcefully rejected most of those claims.​

It will be interesting to see what Judge Sullivan is going to do, demonstrating whether or not the U.S. justice system is worth more than a dog's fart in the age of Trump and his most subservient lick-spittle (not named Pence), Barr.

Mr. Shea also said he was uncertain that prosecutors could prove that Mr. Flynn’s false statements were material to the Russia investigation.​
Mr. Van Grack had said in earlier court filings that the “topics of sanctions went to the heart of the F.B.I.’s counterintelligence investigation.” He said that “any effort to undermine those sanctions could have been evidence of links or coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia.”​
Judge Sullivan had also said that Mr. Flynn’s statements were material to the Russia inquiry.​
Mr. Flynn cooperated extensively with the Justice Department before hiring new lawyers last year and later moving to withdraw his plea. Ms. Powell has accused prosecutors in a blizzard of court filings of “bad faith,” pressuring her client to cooperate and withholding exculpatory evidence. Judge Sullivan forcefully rejected most of those claims.​

It will be interesting to see what Judge Sullivan is going to do, demonstrating whether or not the U.S. justice system is worth more than a dog's fart in the age of Trump and his most subservient lick-spittle (not named Pence), Barr.

I’ve heard conflicting opinions regarding how much latitude Sullivan has here. Some say he can simply ignore this action and sentence Flynn anyway. Others say he can hold hearings on the decision to drop the charges.

We’ll see.

Good for Flynn. If justice no longer wishes to sentence after his guilty plea, to the point that the lead prosecutor has resigned from the case, so be it.
When you have been coerced by threat into a guilty plea, well, yeah. I know you’d be singing a different tune if this had happened to a Dem...
BS. You may think him coward or easily coerced, but it ain't so, Fool, coward, or easily open to coercion are not of his make up. I have met a lot of Generals, especially pulling duty as a General's aide. They are often some of the stubbornest, hard to convince people I ever worked with or worked for. It is partly the steadiness and belief in themselves that gets them to that level, and gives them the ability to command. Easily coerced by anybody's standard with threats against self, family or country? No Way.
Bullshit, when you are going broke trying to defend yourself, losing your home and the threat of a trumped up charge against your son, yeah, he was coerced.
You think your way. I'll think my way. God help us if the wrong General falls into enemy hands on the battlefield if you evaluations of Generals holds true. Ever had and SEAR training? I have. He has. Hell, wouldn't be surprised if he taught it and went so far as to get waterboarded, just to know what it is like. What branch of the military did you serve in, again?
SEAR or SERE? LOL

Another fraud

Good catch!!!
I cant stand these stolen valor assholes.
I know now to never believe anything he posts.

I'm pretty sure White 6 is legit. He was a tread head IIRC.
Does that mean I am not allowed to jab him?

time to put yer hunting gear on, zogster ... :poke:

Screenshot_2020-05-08 Reactions received.png

Mr. Shea also said he was uncertain that prosecutors could prove that Mr. Flynn’s false statements were material to the Russia investigation.​
Mr. Van Grack had said in earlier court filings that the “topics of sanctions went to the heart of the F.B.I.’s counterintelligence investigation.” He said that “any effort to undermine those sanctions could have been evidence of links or coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia.”​
Judge Sullivan had also said that Mr. Flynn’s statements were material to the Russia inquiry.​

I’ve heard conflicting opinions regarding how much latitude Sullivan has here. Some say he can simply ignore this action and sentence Flynn anyway. Others say he can hold hearings on the decision to drop the charges.

We’ll see.

The salient question is, I think, who is in a position to tell a federal judge how to proceed? That's pretty much no one, except for a judge higher up the food chain, certainly not the DoJ. Also, Sullivan had already thrown out almost the entirety of Flynn's lamento, and he doesn't seem to like reversing himself. Moreover, having vigorously prosecuted Flynn, the DoJ has now adopted Flynn's lamento, which the judge had already thrown out. I cannot imagine the judge will very much like being treated like that. Finally, Flynn affirmed, under oath, that his Statement of the Offense is factually correct - under penalty of perjury. Revoking that Statement of the Offense should automatically entail perjury charges. Finally, Flynn is convicted. All that's left is a sentence commensurate to the charge, aggravated by Flynn's failure to cooperate with the prosecution, as he promised. That's about as far as I get trying to analyze that thicket of nonsense, bullshit, and shameless mendacity. That said, betting on what the judge will do - hearings, sentence, or dropping the case altogether - is a fool's errand. We'll just have to wait and see.

The people responsible for this farce need to be not only charged and put on trial but the punishment on the line has to be the death penalty.
People like dOnald tRump and bIll bArr.
Your entire fucking world is crashing down around you boy. All of your spastic caps key failures can’t save you. Flynn is off Scott free and the FBI has ruined their reputations for two generations. Schiff released his Russia documents and butt fucked your entire life the last three years with no evidence of anything you bought into during the fraud impeachment trial.

Your entire world view and beliefs have been destroyed in less than 24 hours. And it’s not going to get any better. We already have evidence the floppy eared mommas boy was in on it.

Good luck surviving the weekend.
Lol, you wish.

This is just tRump being his usual criminal self.

You kids are the only ones freaking out about it.

The people responsible for this farce need to be not only charged and put on trial but the punishment on the line has to be the death penalty.
People like dOnald tRump and bIll bArr.

~~~~~~
Perhaps you should read some of those 53 Transcripts showing the was no Russian collusion.
See:

In the testimonies of John Podesta, Sally Yates, Susan Rice, and Samantha Powers each categorically stated that they had no evidence that Trump "colluded", "conspired", or coordinated with Russia.....
Read it all....
Lol, we all know there was. Even you.

Forum List

Back